Thread: Kyoto and Sakura's websites need to optimise their images

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Kyoto and Sakura's websites need to optimise their images

So I've noticed something about the girl's photos on the Kyoto and Sakura websites as well as when they post the img to the forums. They really need to optimise their images. They're all super high res fucking gigantic images that takes forever to load on their website and on the forum.

A lot of the times, these images don't need to be that high res or large. Please resize and optimise the image sizes to make it easier for people to download and view those images on the web.

Take this image for example. I downloaded it and it was 1mb in size. That's way too large. A web page as a whole should be around 1-2 mb lol.

https://citybrothel.com.au/wp-conten...8/Kumi0001.png

It's been bugging me for a long time. Hoping someone from Kyoto or Sakura sees this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So I've noticed something about the girl's photos on the Kyoto and Sakura websites as well as when they post the img to the forums. They really need to optimise their images. They're all super high res fucking gigantic images that takes forever to load on their website and on the forum.

A lot of the times, these images don't need to be that high res or large. Please resize and optimise the image sizes to make it easier for people to download and view those images on the web.

Take this image for example. I downloaded it and it was 1mb in size. That's way too large. A web page as a whole should be around 1-2 mb lol.

It's been bugging me for a long time. Hoping someone from Kyoto or Sakura sees this.
    Tend to agree, although we’re completely ignoring the elephant in the room when it comes to their photos ;-)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Tend to agree, although we’re completely ignoring the elephant in the room when it comes to their photos ;-)
    Hahahaha baby steps lol.

So I plugged this URL:
    https://citybrothel.com.au/project/kumi-japan/

Into pagespeed insights by Google. It's as I suspected:

LCP.jpg

optmisation opportunities.jpg

Personally I like the high res photos! Unless you are still using old school ADSL, downloading 1mb files are no problems.

BTW, I don't know any decent sites that is 2mb in size these days...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Personally I like the high res photos! Unless you are still using old school ADSL, downloading 1mb files are no problems.

BTW, I don't know any decent sites that is 2mb in size these days...
    Hey bro. So I plugged it in pagespeed insights. The images aren't 1mb actually look at these:

image next gen.jpg

properly size images.jpg

They seem to be over 3mb large.

The Largest Contentful Paint is at 60.8 seconds.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Here's one for K Ruby. Look at the size of these images. They also link to those images on the forum posts advertising the girls. The load time is even worse on mobile.

ruby.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are pretty optimised by photoshop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Real photos of the actual ML/WL that's untouched and updated is what all the shops should display. Just say'n.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Real photos of the actual ML/WL that's untouched and updated is what all the shops should display. Just say'n.
    Or real photos with faces are covered a little bit is fine for me. Nowadays faces are already covered a bit but still glamorised. No where near their actual face

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A lot of shops dont even have a website! I think you shpuld be grateful they have one haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

High Resolution so that you can see their hairs.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    A lot of shops dont even have a website! I think you shpuld be grateful they have one haha
    I know but it's legit bothering me that when I click a girl they've posted in the girls info section the image takes forever to load.

It takes me back to them dial up days. You know when you search for sexy nudes and then wait slowly for that image to load downward.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I agree. At least they have photos of their girls even if they are photoshopped. You have an idea of what the girl looks like. Some shops don't even have any photos or put fake ones and some guys here don't seem the slightest bothered by it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Another thread started advertising a new girl using ginormous images.... Even on my desktop computer on NBN the forum loads first and then I have to wait 20 seconds before the image loads......

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...Look-and-Young!

Screenshot of pagespeed insight. The images are getting larger! over 4mb now per image. They're hosted on Wordpress which has some amazing plugins you can install to optimise images....

2022-09-29 16_07_14-PageSpeed Insights.jpg