Thread: Wasting time on the Southside

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Wasting time on the Southside

Sorry all is negative here unfortuantely so only community service of where NOT to go:
    Had a bit of spare time so thought I’d do some needle in a haystack reconnaissance over the Southside hoping for a diamond. Dropped into Green Park Massage at Waterford. X 2 PRC mutton dressed up. Asked for young Indonesian they advertised but she wasn't there that day BS - Boiler Central. Quick exit. Popped into Serenity Day Spa Woodridge Rd. Saw 3 all very average. = exit Popped into new Green Tea. Skanky skinny Jap or Viet girl= nah. Even tried Ying Yang at Woodridge Shop centre – out came ok PRC milf reasonable. Agreed on price and option 3 there and then, I got ready, she left to get ready. 12 mins later I walk out as she was finishing off another patron- didn’t tell me that) Thought punting Gods were not happy with me so adjourned to nice lunch. Tried to book at 5 Star earlier but all girls, bar Italian were busy. Most places I went to were doing a decent trade ..and these were the 3 star places.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What's the Italian like at 5S?