I got sick of the Chatswood massage scene. The Chinese MLs are just jacking up their prices and it is getting really tedious. The MLs are now so old there that you could call them GGILFs. Since Covid, they have just gotten so greedy. You can call me a former visitor of Chatswood.

I started looking in Neutral Bay and there are about 10 massage parlours around Military Road and the shops. Picked a random one to try out. It’s called Balinese Massage at 125 Military Road.

The two girls are sisters from Bali. The shop is owned by an old white bloke who sponsored them both to come here. I’ve seen both Erin and Sani and they do a great, proper massage for $70. It’s Indonesian style massage with long strokes (and not the painful elbow in your back) and they put in proper effort. They are both super friendly, chatty and cheeky in a good way. They gave my ass a good firm massage and there’s no need to leave your underwear on. Very relaxed. Wasn’t offered any extras and wasn’t prepared to ask and to look like a complete idiot in the event they said no.

Highly recommended.