Thread: Legit Massage Neutral Bay - 125 Military Road

Banned

Legit Massage Neutral Bay - 125 Military Road

I got sick of the Chatswood massage scene. The Chinese MLs are just jacking up their prices and it is getting really tedious. The MLs are now so old there that you could call them GGILFs. Since Covid, they have just gotten so greedy. You can call me a former visitor of Chatswood.

I started looking in Neutral Bay and there are about 10 massage parlours around Military Road and the shops. Picked a random one to try out. It’s called Balinese Massage at 125 Military Road.

The two girls are sisters from Bali. The shop is owned by an old white bloke who sponsored them both to come here. I’ve seen both Erin and Sani and they do a great, proper massage for $70. It’s Indonesian style massage with long strokes (and not the painful elbow in your back) and they put in proper effort. They are both super friendly, chatty and cheeky in a good way. They gave my ass a good firm massage and there’s no need to leave your underwear on. Very relaxed. Wasn’t offered any extras and wasn’t prepared to ask and to look like a complete idiot in the event they said no.

Highly recommended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to admit, most of the time when I leave a legit massage shop, I feel more satisfied and content. They provide what I want (a great body massage) without guessing games and at a reasonable cost.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    I have to admit, most of the time when I leave a legit massage shop, I feel more satisfied and content. They provide what I want (a great body massage) without guessing games and at a reasonable cost.
    You nailed it. After a NHJ with a chick, I’m down $130 and feel unsatisfied as I really would have liked to fuck her. And the massage from a student chick is not great either

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know its already crossed your mind about having a threesome with the 2 sisters!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    it's good you found some friendly, chatty, cheeky girls at a legit place. in my experience it's all strictly business and there's no fun to be had so you just kind of lie there like a slab of beef or something and your mind just wanders as you dismiss any attempts at starting a conversation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I know its already crossed your mind about having a threesome with the 2 sisters!
    If it was the Philippines, I would have asked.

Banned
    Military Road is a long road.

An ML I met in Anzac Parade told me she also worked in Asia Aroma Massage along Military Road.

I think it's a 2 girls shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I got sick of the Chatswood massage scene. The Chinese MLs are just jacking up their prices and it is getting really tedious. The MLs are now so old there that you could call them GGILFs. Since Covid, they have just gotten so greedy. You can call me a former visitor of Chatswood.

I started looking in Neutral Bay and there are about 10 massage parlours around Military Road and the shops. Picked a random one to try out. It’s called Balinese Massage at 125 Military Road.

The two girls are sisters from Bali. The shop is owned by an old white bloke who sponsored them both to come here. I’ve seen both Erin and Sani and they do a great, proper massage for $70. It’s Indonesian style massage with long strokes (and not the painful elbow in your back) and they put in proper effort. They are both super friendly, chatty and cheeky in a good way. They gave my ass a good firm massage and there’s no need to leave your underwear on. Very relaxed. Wasn’t offered any extras and wasn’t prepared to ask and to look like a complete idiot in the event they said no.

Highly recommended.
    A great perspective on this site for a change. I asked my friendly legit Thai massage lady “ does she ever slip” Answer “ I never slip”. My hard on keeps guessing though! 555.