Thread: Flora - A Sweet Flower

Senior Member(無間使者)

Flora - A Sweet Flower

I dropped into 41 Epping a few weeks ago, as I was wondering around after work, looking for a massage. There was 1 girl available and she didn’t seem my sort so I walked.

Fast forward to last week and all these glamorous photos turn up in my WeChat feed (ID: twinklestar8688). There were some photos of a girl wearing Doc Martens boots, and I was sold, so I booked an hour with Flora.

For those of you who haven’t been, the shop has large rooms, and a little toilet with a hand shower in each room. I’m not sure if I’d want to have a hand shower there, and I wasn’t offered a towel, but it might be just what someone needs. There was a large mirror on the wall which have a perfect rear view of Flora during the massage.

Flora walked in and I was very pleasantly surprised. She is Chinese, mid 20’s, maybe 165 cm, b cups, pretty face, with a slightly curvy, and shapely body. She has shoulder length black hair, and was dressed in trendy street clothes, including a short skirt, but no Docs today. Her English is great so there’s no communication issues.

For Part 1, she used her slight weight, elbows and knees to give a firm massage. I do like it when an ML does her thing on the table with me, and I didn’t even have to ask! She took care to work me from neck and shoulders down my back, then on to my legs. It was a good massage, and she followed it with some gentle teasing and tickling up and down from my back, down to my feet, with special attention paid in between.

I flipped for Part 2, and she undressed and showed her gorgeous body. She finished me with a NHJ as I played with her breasts.

She’s a charming girl, and a bit shy with clear boundaries. I enjoyed the massage and I would see her again. There are also a number of other girls at this shop with nice photos, and one other girl has some nice ARs here. I think this place will be popular!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ty for review, lots to try in this shop i heard

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review asam

Shop Owner
    Beautiful Flora roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688
    Phone: 0493498228

Shop Owner
    Beautiful Flora roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688

Shop Owner
    Sunday 💙
    Yuna ( Japanese) new
    *very young and pretty uni student , so lovely and cute , petite ,160 cm , super slim figure,
    Soft personality, great service ! Highly demanded

Susie ( Korean ) new
    * super pretty young girl , white skin , gorgeous face , hot hour glass figure , 165 cm , size 7 , so sweet & charming , she speaks perfect English .very good looking and soft personality . Professional excellent service . No 1 popular !

Freya ( Chinese ) new
    *beautiful girl , very pretty face , hot hourglass figure , 167 cm , size 7 , D cup , good English , bubbly and charming , great GFE service

Flora ( Chinese ) new
    *super young and lovely Chinese Uni student , pretty face , smooth skin , petite size 6 nice figure, firm bum, very good English ,good massage , super friendly , girl next door type

41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Wechat: twinklestar8688