Thread: 152 Massage - district 1 - Ho Chi Minh City

152 Massage - district 1 - Ho Chi Minh City

So, i have to be in Vietnam for family occasion (wife’s Viet).

Had been itching for a bit of adventure, so after drinking night with friends i took myself onto walking journey around the block. Tried a few online attempts via wechat, but nothing bore fruit, so I walk around like a complete foreigner around. Easy to spot the places with bright neon sign / MASSAGE signage. The chap at the front called me and guided me in.

Few options :
    - VND 1,080,000 for 1 girl massage
    - VND 1,980,000 for 2 girls
    - VND 3,200,000 for what i think the most vip service (unsure what included)

Place: 152 Massage - Tran Quang Khai, District 1, HCMC

Girl : number 18, with rather below average english. She said her name is Lily. Good sets of c cups natural, 160cm height and ala viets, slim with bit of curvatures on the appropriate places. She told me she’s 25 and been at the work for 6 months, but had been at Hot Toc places prior, so i’d assume she had a bit of resume behind her

Service : got regular RnT services (sauna, bath by the lady, massage, BBBJ + HJ.

It was my first trip to VN, so i honestly didnt know the set of rules of what to do etc. just went on autopilot following her guidance.

Massage was okay-ish, and bit of chit chat.
    She had been playing with my junior since bath, and honestly i had been a bit backed up since the beginning of trip. Being with relatives, it’s not easy to blow the stress away, given you cant just tuck away for a good hour or two without good reason.

Skip to part 2. She stripped, and wow, havent seen nice set of tiddies like hers for a while. Natural C with good shape. She gets more touchy with me, and I just help myself with the tits and rubbing her pussy.

She gave me a good licking quite all over, and boy, she gave quite good bbbj. I was asking abit more of what extras she had to offer, but unfortunately was only to that limit (bbbj).

I told her i want to enjoy her body a bit more, and what a shame that i couldnt go further with her, as i told her that she has great figure for a viet girl. However despite my attempts to arouse her and putting the financial offer for further exploring, i had to settle with the bbbj.

I positioned her in the way that i had full access to her pussy, giving me great options to do a bit of ‘handicraft’. Can tell that a switch has been slightly turned on, as the bbbj gets sloppier each second.

I politely asked if shes okay if i were to finish in her mouth, which she gave me a thumb up as response.
    Without further delay, i gave her few weeks worth of abstinence in between her plumpy lips. She took her time in making sure junior is properly drained, while rubbing my balls since the finale starts.

Wrap up with shower. She tried to gave me her number, but i told her that im not staying in hotel, therefore very little chance of us having more fun times beyond my little adventure that brought me there.

Gave her 200k tip, which i wasnt sure appropriate, but from her response, i think its a good amount for her.

Overall experience : 8.5/10. Would have given her great tip if the adventure were to continue to further haha…

WIR: had a good feeling she may open for further options if i were to visit her again, alas it may or may not happen due to my situation.

Great experience for my first rnt in Vietnam.
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the AR, last time I went to VN I didnt go to any RnT/massages. May have to visit soon.