Thread: C Olivia - nice innocent girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Olivia - nice innocent girl

Body 7/10
    face 8/10 the website photos are herself so if you are a face guy you won't be disappointed.
    attitude 9/10
    boobs: A to B but nice to grab
    bottom: nice lovely
    Service: DFK BBBJ CIM Sex

3 weeks ago I had a booking for 206 Yukiko and was waiting downstairs with some other punters who were looking at line up. I saw Olivia, Irene, Mana and Hinata say hello to them. Olivia and Irene stood out immediately. Olivia is gorgeous and innocent type while Irene is a curvy girl with nice asset.

There’s no her information on our forum so I went for a TOFTT. Sent them message to see Olivia 30mins today and arrived there on time. Olivia looks innocent with big eyes. She doesn’t have too much make up on. Definitely the next door type of girl I want to devour. Her age I’m guessing is 28 to 30.

After the shower, we cuddled while standing. I pinned her up against the wall with her lips pecking on my neck and shoulder. After I warmed her up for the next step, I initiated some lips kissing and then tongue kissing. She is fine with some dfk with me. I held her waist and thigh and carried her to the bed. Same as other girls, she was worried about she is too heavy for me to lift up lol. Onto the bed, I lay down to enjoy her service. She is an expert in nipples licking. My nipples are very sensitive. My dick and both of my nipples they all became hard because of her teasing. Olivia is a non stop BBBJer. Her head was moving fast up and down while making some slurping sound. Meanwhile, her hands were rubbing the point between my balls and anus. Damn, nice skills. She is like a sex machine which can accurately and automatically detect all the sensitive points all over my body. And she would have kept sucking me if I hadn’t stopped her by reaching out for condom.

Started by Missionary, I pumped her for only a few minutes before I felt I was gonna cum. Changed to doggy, and drilled her for another 5 mins with her nice soft ass in my hands. I couldn’t hold it back any more. I asked for CIM and she said yes with a big smile. She told me to lay down, took off my condom and sucked me until I shot a big load into her mouth. Perfect. Her English isn’t the best but tried very hard. In only 30mins so many activities have been done. I couldn’t ask for more.

WIR? Yes. And maybe I’ll try Thai girl Irene first before I go back to Olivia.

Thank you centerpark for your review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 13-10-2022 at 08:12 PM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Banned
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Noice report
    She sounds great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks all fake according to customer

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Looks all fake according to customer
    That's a kinda YMMV thing. Why don't you go check her out before you make a comment. I can't guarantee the girl treat every customer the same way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveman551 View Post
    Olivia sounds nice. But staff ( not working girls) customer service has gone down hill at Kyoto with the constant arrival of the new Japanese prostitutes. Staff are behaving like money hungry piranhas to punters. It kills the mood & the punt no matter how good the hoe is. I ain't going back till the attitude comes back to normal.

what happened? can you tell more?

OLIVIA here today 17/04/24 (WED)
    12pm - 10pm
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au