Thread: Katrina

Junior Member(有D料到)

Katrina

This is my first review post - If the intro is TL skip to the pictures for review.

Having a great rapport with regulars in The Hills area I rarely go to different shops to punt as it can be hit and miss. However, Ryde Massage posts some amazing looking girls on their roaster with a few in particular catching my eye as you'll see I'm into petite, smaller cup sized women and finally I let my little head convinced my big head to take a punt at Ryde Massage!

I contacted Ryde Massage via the WeChat found in their posts here to see the daily roster & book. Parking at Top Ryde shopping centre which is conviently located across the road from 2 Pope St, Ryde where you have 3hrs for free is great. However as I ventured forth I realise the front door faces the food area of Top Ryde shopping centre which isn't overly descreet, so with bravado I cross the road and went right in the front door to be greeted by a lovely young receptionist, she asked if I had a booking which I confirmed for Katrina for an hour, payment was made and I ushered to one of the rooms on the left side of the hall which had a massage table, a side bed and wall mirrors - the mirrors are amazing! I sit in the chair and await the knock....

All images below were taken from WeChat.

Pricing

mmexport1664403902366.jpg

Katrina

mmexport1664402490036.jpg

In walked Katrina, cute face, petite, small breasts just how I like it. She asked if I had been here before which I said no it's my first time to this shop but I've been to massage stores before. Got naked and jumped on the table for the massage. I wasn't expecting much as it's hard to find a good massage and when you do oh boy! Katrina was exceptional, deep hard massage with hands, elbows and knees over my back, arms, legs and the slight touches and tickles of the balls. Extras got offered as NHJ or CBJ with 30mins left in the hour.

I opted for NHJ which is when the experience kinda went south for me as I suspect Katrina was expecting I'd take a CBJ which I'm just not into usually. I prefer a good slow edging NHJ. She proceeded to undress to reveal a tight petite body with perky little breasts just over a handful. While the ad says 22 she is more likely late 20s early 30s. She started with a pretty fast tug thinking i'd cum quick but as other MLs have told me i'm "strong" and can basically hold it till near the end so while she tugging me enthusiastically I was playing with Katrina's clit and breasts. She has an amazing ass in the mirror and sensing she wasn't getting me over the line within the 5mins that had pasted she hopped on the table and put her pussy in front of my face one hand tugging the other holding my balls... I was watching her ass and pussy for a good 10 mins at which time she said my arm is sore oh no! So, I suggested she stop as it's more than likely she wouldn't get me there as looking at her back for the last 10 mins was kinda killing it for me. As she mentioned she was sore I offered her a massage which she accepted and during which she said you're good at this and seeing her gorgeous arse so close to my cock had me hard and dripping on her which she noticed and said it's time for you to cum.

I sat up and asked her to give me a slow, tight tug so we could look at each other. Her stunning eyes mesmorised me and as she could see I was at the point of no return she increased the speed and while deeply staring into my eyes said "cum now" I unleashed the biggest load and the look of shock and aww on her face as pump after pump of cum hit her chin, breasts, my shoulders and chest went everywhere she said omg you cum too much lol! She cleaned me up, we hugged and I realised I'd gone overtime which I think was due to me massaging her. I went home a happy man and a fan of Ryde Massage.

Katrina works Monday's only I believe. I look forward to seeing her again if times align as we had good conversation and she was a lovely girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice, r pics real? Looks v glamorous like outa a fashion shoot

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her photo is real but looked older. Katrina is for me good looking, but everyone has different tastes.

Banned
    Just love it when they ask whether you have been to the shop before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't get that question anymore unless it's a new girl I haven't seen and they'll ask who I saw before.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for the nice review dear
    Looking forward to seeing you again!