Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do if you saw a relative in the lineup

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charles.johnson69 View Post
    I'd choose her and see where it leads. lol.
    Probably to a 3 fingered banjo player who will star in the remake of "Deliverance" in about 17 years after the deed...

If I saw a relative, I certainly wouldn't choose her! I would walk away and pretend it never happened...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nobody asking for the friends and family discount? 😂

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

What would you do if you saw a relative in the lineup

I don’t want to fuck any of my relatives, friends or acquaintances. I prefer to fuck complete strangers and then we both go our separate ways.

Mmmm.. ok .. if I saw the girl that works in the local cafe that I buy a sandwich from every week where she always knows my name then I would definitely fuck her, and we would have a pretty wild and crazy time too. Haha….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I don’t want to fuck any of my relatives, friends or acquaintances. I prefer to fuck complete strangers and then we both go our separate ways.

Mmmm.. ok .. if I saw the girl that works in the local cafe that I buy a sandwich from every week where she always knows my name then I would definitely fuck her, and we would have a pretty wild and crazy time too. Haha….
    Not even if your relative, friends or acquaintances was at least a 9/10?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely family discount

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    Working relative -
    Tough one.
    If she was hot then fuck it .....why the hell not.

Relo in the waiting room....
    Get the fuck out of dodge and hope he had not seen me. I hate seeing any other punters at all just in case there is someone I know there.

Doubt either will happen though, not many relos in Sydney and certainly not ones who visit houses of ill repute. Not many 'hot' girls related or otherwise either.

Neither scenario
    Gonna do a house of dragons sister wife thing like Aegon the conqueror?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Run like hell …
    I would as well. People can't keep secrets these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually wonÂ’t happen because of the cameras. Girls can see who is waiting. Personally it will depends on how close that relative is. Immediate family is a no go. Distant relative would be okay as long as legally ok. I could imagine there will be an unspoken assumption that it will remain a secret. And probably something once in a life time. If the existing relationship was ok it might even be good for bonding. But then what the hell am i talking about, i was an orphan. So that will never happen to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    20 years ago, was visiting Sydney and walked into brothel in Rockdale.
    Was shown to a room, money exchanged and told to go lie on the bed and the girl will be 10 minutes. Had a quick shower, dried off, and laid face down on the bed.
    About 30 minutes later girl came, stripped off and started giving me a massage. I hadn't looked at and she hadn't seen my face. Her massage was shit and I said I hope you fuck better than your massage. Her reply well thats what your here for.
    I rolled over and nearly had a heart attack. She was my brother wife ! I asked what the, and she simply said my brother was a mean cruel bugger and was about to leave him and needed money. I could only agree with her as I had seen him hit her in the past.
    She was a great fuck. She even visited me in Japan for a few months after she left him (he never realised why he couldn't find her).
    She eventually remarried and kept up her work so she would always be independent (No her new husband never knew).
    I visit her in Melbourne ocassionally and she is still a great fuck.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Run like hell …
    agree and avoid that rostered day

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zacsuck View Post
    20 years ago, was visiting Sydney and walked into brothel in Rockdale.
    Was shown to a room, money exchanged and told to go lie on the bed and the girl will be 10 minutes. Had a quick shower, dried off, and laid face down on the bed.
    About 30 minutes later girl came, stripped off and started giving me a massage. I hadn't looked at and she hadn't seen my face. Her massage was shit and I said I hope you fuck better than your massage. Her reply well thats what your here for.
    I rolled over and nearly had a heart attack. She was my brother wife ! I asked what the, and she simply said my brother was a mean cruel bugger and was about to leave him and needed money. I could only agree with her as I had seen him hit her in the past.
    She was a great fuck. She even visited me in Japan for a few months after she left him (he never realised why he couldn't find her).
    She eventually remarried and kept up her work so she would always be independent (No her new husband never knew).
    I visit her in Melbourne ocassionally and she is still a great fuck.
    Now here's a woman who will never be faithful to her man/husband!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Was a good story though...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I have to say she actually has a poor taste in men to marry. My brother is an arsehole who treats women very badly, all his wives will agree (he is now separate from number 5).
    Her second and third husbands were similar.
    I suggested that she should forget about marriage and living with these poor sods and just look after her kids, which she has been doing (including her grandkids).
    At least now I don't have to listen to her complain about these mad buggers.
    In fact as of yesterday I can say I have been fucking a greatgrandma whois really a great performer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zacsuck View Post
    I have to say she actually has a poor taste in men to marry. My brother is an arsehole who treats women very badly, all his wives will agree (he is now separate from number 5).
    Her second and third husbands were similar.
    I suggested that she should forget about marriage and living with these poor sods and just look after her kids, which she has been doing (including her grandkids).
    At least now I don't have to listen to her complain about these mad buggers.
    In fact as of yesterday I can say I have been fucking a greatgrandma whois really a great performer.
    Interesting situation Zac. I sense you have no guilt fking your bros ex-wife? And on his part, 5x ex wives?!?! 1 is more than enough in my lifetime. Sheshh...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to a friend’s nieces 21st. A great night. A couple of weeks later there she was in the lineup. She wasn’t phased at all. Big smile and a little nipple show. I didn’t choose her because to be honest the little blond beside her was amazing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow delicious 😂👅

I’m blessed with 5 gorgeous cousins. I’d do any of them in a heartbeat lol.

But back to reality. This actually happen - mid 90s roughly. Used to work for Cuisine Couriers back in the day. We did inner Sydney. One night I get a delivery to none other than Kings Court Broadway. I kinda knew about it but never had the $ back then. Anyway, I get buzzed into reception area off the street. Who’s behind the desk? Little smoking hot blond that I literally grew up with and is one of the daughters of my mothers best friend 😂😂 Like a surrogate sister.
    I look at her and say ‘what are you doing here?’ Genuinely Hoping to god she’s not ‘working’ - she says - I’m the part time receptionist - and knew she was being truthful- just a beautiful friendly girl who landed a good paying easy gig.

Next of course, she says ‘so… what are you doing here?’ I hold up the hot food bag. We laughed - but decided we’d keep it as our little secret 😂😂
    Life is strange !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it was a distant cousin, I'd just go with the flow and consummate the interaction. The Targaryens did it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12