Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C Cici - return of the bbbj queen

Junior Member(有D料到)

C Cici - return of the bbbj queen

Visited Ginza empire late September to see CiCi as she had been off the roster for a while I feel and just returned.

$160 for half hour.

Service was great as usual and showered first and did some bbbj in the shower and felt as great as I remembered but she stayed in the shower by herself for longer than I would’ve liked for a 30 minute appointment.

Her bbbj is still one of the best I’ve ever had but wasn’t able to cum in her mouth this time but she gave full effort and never complained sucking for at least 20 minutes straight. She’s a real trooper and has great stamina. Boobs were a bit droopier than remembered but still a wonderful handful but she has gained a bit of weight and is a tiny bit out of shape. Finished with awesome cat bath and handjob.

Would highly recommend anyone to try her if you enjoy bbbj and cat baths. Haven’t had much p in v with her so can’t comment too much on that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanon View Post
    Visited Ginza empire late September to see CiCi as she had been off the roster for a while I feel and just returned.

$160 for half hour.

Service was great as usual and showered first and did some bbbj in the shower and felt as great as I remembered but she stayed in the shower by herself for longer than I would’ve liked for a 30 minute appointment.

Her bbbj is still one of the best I’ve ever had but wasn’t able to cum in her mouth this time but she gave full effort and never complained sucking for at least 20 minutes straight. She’s a real trooper and has great stamina. Boobs were a bit droopier than remembered but still a wonderful handful but she has gained a bit of weight and is a tiny bit out of shape. Finished with awesome cat bath and handjob.

Would highly recommend anyone to try her if you enjoy bbbj and cat baths. Haven’t had much p in v with her so can’t comment too much on that
    Totally second the OP - gave her a try once and she is a complete cum hoover. Had a bit of a chat with her afterwards, she knows it's her special skill!

I saw Cici on her first shift back in 2018 and noticed she was back on the roster in July so booked her in for some reminiscence. She looks slightly worn out over the years but still got the tits, hoover bbbj and deep rimming.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve never fucked cici , always bbbj cim then leave, she is a bbbj God

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damn sounds like a good time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last experience i had with her a month or so ago. Booked Cici for the hour. Came in like 10 mins from bbbj alone. Still sucking post-cum going on for the last 50 minutes without any breaks. Think she was quite thirsty that day. Quite Euphoric experience, Never had that done before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    have seen her about a year ago. photos make her look a lot younger than she is. when she came in she started making the bed while bending over which got me excited. Awesome BBBJ technique where she takes you all the way in and simultaneously licks your balls while you'r down her throat. First time finished CIM while I was standing in front of the mirror and her kneeling down. 2nd shot just got over the edge while ramming her hard in missionary. that said her skills are in her BBBJ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which Cici is this girl, can she handle a lengthy fella?, I think the only girl at ginza who made my butt clench the bedsheets was C Freya, don't know where she is now, shame

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Which Cici is this girl, can she handle a lengthy fella?, I think the only girl at ginza who made my butt clench the bedsheets was C Freya, don't know where she is now, shame
    The one at Ginaza . One of the photos is of her seated half in / half out of a green car

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is only 1 C Cici at 479? Not sure how big she can take but she is definitely a highly service oriented girl. She is older than the pics from website so dont expect a young pretty girl. Her tits are a bit droopy as mentioned before. I have seen her a 2 or 3 times because i just wanted a good sucking. Unfortunately i didnt get the service of non stop sucking like others but still probably a good minute or 2 post cum sucking. Shes really good at bbbj but overall package for me there are better choices as much as i love cim

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great Reviews! Does CiCi has Tatt on her? Thanx warriors 😄

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You can't go wrong with cici looks normal but with that amazing natural big tits with great BJ skills ahhhhhh gooooodddddddd

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven’t try CiCi yet. If compare her BBBJ with K Kay N5, who win in general? 😄

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Should be fine if you ain't Dredd size.
    She handles a 7 like it's breakfast for her. tried both her throat and pusy. So I imagine 8 is also OK.. not sure if you have 9 or 10
    But Asian wl in general prefers under 8 right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I still clearly remember my session is full details even after along time ago (about 3 months ago when I last visited her)

First time she probably won't talk much, may seem cold and may feel like dud punt but once the session starts she becomes a PSE sucking machine experience.

- Her signature PSE BBBJ is pretty sloppy, hard, fast, supreme suction (Hoover suction) and non-stop.
    In BBBJ side of things she will edge you until you cant handle it anymore.

Once she picked up the taste of your pre-cum leaking out, Its her sign to go machine gun on you.

I dont often finish with CIM, but her technique took me by surprise and got me to finish multiple times with just CIM alone.
    I had to tap out fairly early during the during the hour session - 15 mins.

During Post-cum - Didnt stop there (as I wanted to say nothing, see how it goes from there and just layed dead from the initial 1st shot), kept going and ended up shooting a continous shots within another 10-15 mins and I pretty much staggered towards to the exit after he session. Super painful, pleasurable but feeling was next level.

What made her stand out is her habit of teasing your first by sensually and sloppily suck all 10 of your fingers before the main event.
    (Told me that was her secret to make loads of guys cum from BBBJ super early from the initial excitement only, and I totally agree if its done right and often by other girls)

She didnt seem to have any gag reflex during the cumshots but pretty sure she can handle any size.
    Cant say much about what sex is like but her PSE BBBJ is just too good to pass up IMHO.

Overall she has been pretty consistent everytime I see her, loads of energy - If I were to rank her she'd probably be 3/10 WLs capable of making your toes curl/breaking you from just BBBJ only.
    But yeah damnn such a PSE BBBJ goddess.
    Last edited by jasng90; 10-12-2023 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Further detailks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she still work at ginza? Couldn't find her on the website

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnOnOnOn View Post
    Probably her :
    https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/857

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnOnOnOn View Post
    Bro... she's been on the 479 GE roster for the past week, including today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh, I was looking at ginza club. Didn't realise they were different.

Do yourself a favour gents and go see Cici. Man her technique and depth is phenomenal. She had me rock hard in the shower and wouldn’t stop deepthroating taking me to near base. I probably could’ve blown in the shower if the BJ kept going. She definitely gets joy out of getting you off which is great. On the bed more deepthroat and ended with a dramatic DTCIM. Sensational stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast