Thread: Saigon princess - Tracy

Saigon princess - Tracy

Has anyone seen Tracy at SP? Been on their roster for a couple of weeks with no photos or reviews

Went to visit today. Classic vietnamese beauty, late 30's and very polite

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Went to visit today. Classic vietnamese beauty, late 30's and very polite
    And how about the massage or her service?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    And how about the massage or her service?
    Didn’t get to try unfortunately - had Lily!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How was Lilly ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    had Tracy recently.

pretty good

massage is very relaxing and soft. for me i do prefer a firm, remedial style massage. however i just want to sleep. im that relaxed.

paid for an hour

did the soft relaxing massage for 20 min
    then came part 2
    part 2 is pretty good
    part 2 went for 30 min
    then stayed lying down and again a very relaxing massage on face and front of body
    tipped $100
    would actually return, part 2 was good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    had Tracy recently.

pretty good

massage is very relaxing and soft. for me i do prefer a firm, remedial style massage. however i just want to sleep. im that relaxed.

paid for an hour

did the soft relaxing massage for 20 min
    then came part 2
    part 2 is pretty good
    part 2 went for 30 min
    then stayed lying down and again a very relaxing massage on face and front of body
    tipped $100
    would actually return, part 2 was good.
    Sounds a good run
    What's was involved with part 2 for $100 ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CB, BBBJ, fingering

i offered $100, but price was never discussed.

im not going to be a stingy kient and pay her the bare minimum though. and I genuinely thought i got alot of value out of $100.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    CB, BBBJ, fingering

im not going to be a stingy kient and pay her the bare minimum though. and I genuinely thought i got alot of value out of $100.
    Seems like u did right by her and did well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CB, BBBJ, fingering

How do we know what’s on offer? Is there a certain way to ask? I was offered nhj, and hj. Silly me didn’t bring enough cash and don’t want to look stupid asking if they would take eftpos. A mistake I’m sure I’ll only make once

I’m saying that I am just a newbie. I was unsure if I was even aloud to touch untill I was told to. A lot of people mention they get pussy play and dfk in their sessions. Is that normal? Maybe I’m missing out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi do all girls offer bbbj at saigon princess guys? Any ones you recommend 👌

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    How do we know what’s on offer? Is there a certain way to ask? I was offered nhj, and hj. Silly me didn’t bring enough cash and don’t want to look stupid asking if they would take eftpos. A mistake I’m sure I’ll only make once

I’m saying that I am just a newbie. I was unsure if I was even aloud to touch untill I was told to. A lot of people mention they get pussy play and dfk in their sessions. Is that normal? Maybe I’m missing out
    Found the best way is to politely talk to the ladies - either say what you are wishing for or ask what's on offer. Tend to discuss and settle at beginning of session though pay at end unless I've seen the person before and know I can trust them to deliver what's been offered. Was stung by Sunny on this one so she's a NEVER again.
    R u missing out depends on YMMV and what's on offer may vary on number of visits and/how u get on with lady.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link156 View Post
    Hi do all girls offer bbbj at saigon princess guys? Any ones you recommend ��
    Simple answer is no - even some who used to have in the last few months become far more health conscious and use the infamous glad wrap bag / Condon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I met either Grace or Tracy once. Although I believe it was Grace, but when I asked her name she said G(T)racy .. I don't know if it was their accent problem ..

but then it was a very good punt. She looked pretty young like (18/19), very slim and very light weight. Did BJ in 69 position .. can anyone confirm if Tracy aligns with the above description?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post

Mate its does not hurt to ask. Sometimes when you start out you may think its polite not to start the discussion. Believe me the girls working in the industry have seen a lot and would be lot more open.

In saying this the service may also depend on if they like you or find you OK. So it helps to dress properly and be seen as person with good hygene. Shower and some deodrent/perfume will help.
    Once you get to know the girl and they trust you then they can be more relaxed and may offer more. Its just how they feel on the day and how desperate they are.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntingparadise View Post
    I met either Grace or Tracy once. Although I believe it was Grace, but when I asked her name she said G(T)racy .. I don't know if it was their accent problem ..

but then it was a very good punt. She looked pretty young like (18/19), very slim and very light weight. Did BJ in 69 position .. can anyone confirm if Tracy aligns with the above description?
    Doesn't sound like Tracy as would put her in her late 20's or early 30's with a Nice body but wouldn't say Very slim - u can see her photos on WeChat