Thread: Have you gone back to see a regular after a few months of not seeing her? How did it go?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Have you gone back to see a regular after a few months of not seeing her? How did it go?

I used to have a regular up until last December. I saw her frequently and we used to meet outside the shop as well. Have had the odd intimate encounter outside of her work but I always preferred not to.

Anyway, I had to travel in December not knowing when/if I would return to Aus. We said our goodbyes, it was lovely, like a good friend going away. I interpreted her tears as a loss of easy income as I know I am an easy, frequent and trusted customer.

Anyway I have been back to Aus for a while but for some reason I have not gone back to see her. For some reason I feel nervous about going to see her.

Have you been in this situation before? If so, did you go back to see her and how did it go?

Brother, she's happy to see you open your wallet for her.
    She'll welcome you back with open arms.

Banned
    "For every WL
    there are many easy, frequent and trusted customers.
    You won't be missed."

- Miyagi Sensei

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think sensei is right

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    Brother, she's happy to see you open your wallet for her.
    She'll welcome you back with open arms.
    Money talks in this business doesn’t it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had similar experience, out of the blue, my regular WL suddenly contacted me. She went back to her home country and now she live by herself, invited me to her place. In the past she never want to meet outside of shop. Grabbed the chance, and the service is consistent and more intimate consider it's her own place.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had absences from two ladies I used to see semi-regularly for massages, although not due to travel but rather an accident and long term recovery.

When I was able, I caught up with both at separate times.

Th first lady was her usual vibrant and pleasant self although I did notice a change in the way she now massaged. She was much more business like and less of the fun that I had experienced before my accident. While I cannot put the changes down to my absence as when I started seeing her she was new to the industry although by the time of my accident she had 18 months or so experience. By the time I returned that was now near 3 years experience and when I look at the changes to her massage style and all I feel it was more just the industry and tiredness or as I call it stagnation of the same environment (sometimes a new shop makes all the difference).

The other lady was different and I do think that this was due to absence. She was now a little distant and suggested I see her colleague instead and showed none of her usual behaviours, so much so I walked. Not a bad experience as between visits was 18 months but prior to that she was much more pleasant. Not identifying as I coudl be wrong but this experience did feel a bit more of a 'loss of meal ticket' type of scenario. No skin off my nose.

Have since moved on to other fields and buyilding a couple of semi regularls and so far I think I have gone up a little in terms of relaxation factor

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is a variation of the "I'm falling for the WL"
    Don't overestimate your connection. She would much rather be doing another job and not dealing with punters who she knows visit different other women at different shops

But don't underestimate how you can leave an impression if you are well groomed and clean, kind, polite, gentle, and respectful

Just don't think of things anything more than a commercial transaction and you will be fine

I also like Sensei's quote

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    This is a variation of the "I'm falling for the WL"
    Don't overestimate your connection. She would much rather be doing another job and not dealing with punters who she knows visit different other women at different shops

But don't underestimate how you can leave an impression if you are well groomed and clean, kind, polite, gentle, and respectful

Just don't think of things anything more than a commercial transaction and you will be fine

I also like Sensei's quote
    No I do t think I am falling for her. In fact I don’t want to go back to what we had and that’s what is holding me back. I used to like her services and that’s it.

But I agree with you, well groomed, polite and interested in her as much as she needs to deliver the service I am paying for.

What I in fact don’t want is to see her and get her to suggest that we catch up and have a meal together.

Damn those pussy slides

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i have mention this before, but M/WLs find it easier to do the job with repeat customers that they have formed a bond with, rather than strangers, as they know they will be treated better than the guy who just wants to ground and pound them into the mattress like a piece of meat,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Never done a pussy slide

Do they f- with your mind?

Never thought they were hygienic nor safe

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    i have mention this before, but M/WLs find it easier to do the job with repeat customers that they have formed a bond with, rather than strangers, as they know they will be treated better than the guy who just wants to ground and pound them into the mattress like a piece of meat,
    Good point Old Snake

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    This .
    Maybe it's easy money for her but she seem to be happy when she sees me. Saying things like thankyou for treating her nicely. I used to see her once a week or two. Eventually once a month due to busy with work and other commitments. She definitely notices.

However other regulars I've seen, maybe I haven't seen them in few months the interest has worn off. Maybe they knew I was seeing someone else their services feels cold. No longer talking, massages lackluster.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I used to have a regular up until last December. I saw her frequently and we used to meet outside the shop as well. Have had the odd intimate encounter outside of her work but I always preferred not to.

Anyway, I had to travel in December not knowing when/if I would return to Aus. We said our goodbyes, it was lovely, like a good friend going away. I interpreted her tears as a loss of easy income as I know I am an easy, frequent and trusted customer.

Anyway I have been back to Aus for a while but for some reason I have not gone back to see her. For some reason I feel nervous about going to see her.

Have you been in this situation before? If so, did you go back to see her and how did it go?

Well yes, most recently when we reopened after the second lockdown. Nervous, no. Excited.
    How did it go? Was a good intense fuck. Kept seeing her during the first half of 2022 until it got monotonous. She was in 24/7 so overworked. Anyway I dropped her during the second half of that year and haven’t see her since and most likely won’t cos I got better elsewhere now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nothing great lasts forever, and everything in life is temporary.

That job were you do fuck all, and get paid well with numerous bonuses and perks, will eventually come to an end.
    That crush you had in high school the girl with a tight body and catwalk model looks that you fantasised about, she's now a 300 pound nagging divorced scrubber.
    That WL/ML with the body of an amusement park, will retire get married, have kids, hit the wall, becone menopausal, find a sugar daddy, and become jaded.

All good things must come to an end and that is a fundamental law of nature. So learn from the past and move on, enjoy the present, and look forward to the future.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post

From what I read, if you hadn't departed Australia you'd probably be seeing her to this day. I'm sure she would greet you with open arms knowing her regular guy (that's you) is back and she'll have a steady flow of income from you. Just out of interest, did she see you off at the airport?

Ultimately, it's up to you. Do you miss her and want to rekindle your intimate encounters with her? If yes, then go for it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I usually get scolded for not coming back soon enough, pay my money and everything is good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Nothing great lasts forever, and everything in life is temporary.
    Wise words.

Always be prepared to change.

WL comes in and out of your life like butterflies.

Just remember how many clients she sees in a day.

One ML told me she sometimes did 11 HJs in a day. Cocks of all sizes and shapes and lengths.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    we'll fuck each other like crazy.