Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Month/Year of Visit : Saturday 24th September 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $160+ per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, DATY,

Size/shape : Nice firm package, attractive face, blonde hair, B cup soft boobies, nice large nipples, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Value for money/recommend? : Recommend

My experience/comments :

Cherry comes into the room and is just a burst of energy and all smiles. This is one cheery Cherry.

Nicely packaged with a tight fitting black dress. Big hug to start before she set up her sound and light show. She is a party girl and away we went.

Lots of hugs and body contact during the whole session. Very sensual gal. Some light LFK. Nice attentive BBBJ with more rubs of her body against mine. Soft B cup boobies with very nice large munchable nipples.

Onto the main event and we started in mish. Switching to doggie, Cherry slips on her heels as she mounts the bed, What a nice touch. Typical of her overall desire to be happy and please the client.

Cherry looked great in doggie with her arms and shoulders on the bed.

I wasn’t able to get enough friction for condom covered CIP so I opted for a CIM finale. This also wasn’t to be and it was a HJ ending. Nice massage and I was back to the wilds of Willoughby Road.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Can you give a guesstimation of her age?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most ladies there are 40+

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I ventured into this shop for first time today. Most polite thing I can say is - “thank god for Cherry”.

I was ready to back out and head back to the loving environs of Marrickville or Waterloo. But i was so quickly bundled into the waiting room I lost the advantage. But as the boss took a call a very very happy looking girl wrapped in a towel stuck her head in and just beamed “Hello!”.

For only the second time ever in a shop I thought “I’d pay an hour just to meet this lady even if I didn’t fuck her!”. So I bought booked that hour.

Long story short… happiest 3 hours I’ve ever had!

But got so sick of the boss knocking on the door every 45 months minutes haranguing me to “double double “ with whoever currently not busy.

I’d crawl over broken glass to get another hour with Cherry…but not sure I can head North of the Bridge again for that kind of hassle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this chick good but seems a little off charts

Ive seen her twice and she giggles alot, great service though and a good little body on her

Cherry on roster today 30/1