Thread: School girl J Miwa

Senior Member(無間使者)

School girl J Miwa

Many Japanese girls working here, Messaged shop to book 19yo school girl Miwa.

Paid for $250 and receptionist told me to vip room at the top, big luxury room, massage table, a bed and 2 sofas, ideal for MFM. Miwa walked in, while I was removing my clothes, Miwa asked me shower first and she joined me later. She is not slim as photos as round ass, top D cups, tidy trimmed south, a bit of meat, DFK in the shower and after washed me clean, I asked her for bbbj, fuck bloody good sucking and told her first load in the shower and the 2nd load on bed. She understood after few explanations. Nice BBBJ and erupted CIM in the shower.
    Out shower, Miwa dried my body we stood fore play facing massive wall mirror and we continued DFK on bed followed with daty. Her box was tight as fiv her pussy muscle so elastic strong. She didn’t have much experience, probably new to industry, she live in Tokyo.
    On the bed she further cat bathed, my body and bbbj again during 69, good tasting her tiny wet puss. In the mid of enjoyments, buzzer alarm and run out of fucking, fuck poor time management.
    As I followed advise from Rebecca’s below,
    Rebecca told we should has first shot CIM during shower and 2nd on bed.

Maybe next visit I will try sex on bed then cim next

Miwa is NTI, don’t let her take the lead, my suggestion is lead her what you want.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyg912 View Post

Miwa is NTI, don’t let her take the lead, my suggestion is lead her what you want.
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Sorry to hear that missed your fck time

Appreciate your advice

Banned
    Noice report
    Saw Miwa and can concur OP, she has cute young face wth good proportions of curvy body
    Thanks for sharing bro

Many Japanese girls at DBT

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyg912 View Post
    Many Japanese girls working here, Messaged shop to book 19yo school girl Miwa.

Paid for $250 and receptionist told me to vip room at the top, big luxury room, massage table, a bed and 2 sofas, ideal for MFM. Miwa walked in, while I was removing my clothes, Miwa asked me shower first and she joined me later. She is not slim as photos as round ass, top D cups, tidy trimmed south, a bit of meat, DFK in the shower and after washed me clean, I asked her for bbbj, fuck bloody good sucking and told her first load in the shower and the 2nd load on bed. She understood after few explanations. Nice BBBJ and erupted CIM in the shower.
    Out shower, Miwa dried my body we stood fore play facing massive wall mirror and we continued DFK on bed followed with daty. Her box was tight as fiv her pussy muscle so elastic strong. She didn’t have much experience, probably new to industry, she live in Tokyo.
    On the bed she further cat bathed, my body and bbbj again during 69, good tasting her tiny wet puss. In the mid of enjoyments, buzzer alarm and run out of fucking, fuck poor time management.
    As I followed advise from Rebecca’s below,
    Rebecca told we should has first shot CIM during shower and 2nd on bed.

$250 for 1 hour OP? Looking at the website it says $150? Does that mean you gave extra $100 tip for the FS provided?

Grear review! Thanks.

EDIT: Got it, $250 for 45 mins; $330 for 60 mins

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    $250 for 1 hour OP? Looking at the website it says $150? Does that mean you gave extra $100 tip for the FS provided?

Grear review! Thanks.

A bit steep for the Japanese bro but this batch mainly young Japanese, saw Shaya not even 20, busty girl

Shop Owner
    Miwa is working tonight until late night. Please come to enjoy the relaxation! Book now to have good time!

Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Miwa is working tonight until late night. Please come to enjoy the relaxation! Book now to have good time!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Miwa is in today roster. Please come and Book now to enjoy the good time! Don't miss out!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post

Grear review! Thanks.

Confusing me as well many different price rate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard25 View Post
    Confusing me as well many different price rate
    Any chance visiting any girls yet?
    Anyone has intel of Shaya?