Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At last

Banned

At last

I have been moving around quite a bit trying to find someone I could replace as my regular ML. This is not to say I'm not happy with the present one. After a year and half of weekly encounters I think it's time to draw the curtain to a close.

After spending a fair bit of money encountering fake and doctored photos and dud punts I think I've found someone cute. The connection was pretty right. The kisses were long and passionate. It looked as though we never wanted to stop it. And there's the extended FIV which I enjoyed. FS is available and she warned me it's going to be expensive. She melted and brought the price down to make it a bit affordable for me. I'll save it for my next visit.

That's the problem that each time we change ML the price just goes up and up. We can only blame ourselves who contribute to make such a situation for everyone. It's easier to open the wallet than to say no to the girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A year and a half, wow! Congrats bro! 👏

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I have been moving around quite a bit trying to find someone I could replace as my regular ML. This is not to say I'm not happy with the present one. After a year and half of weekly encounters I think it's time to draw the curtain to a close.

After spending a fair bit of money encountering fake and doctored photos and dud punts I think I've found someone cute. The connection was pretty right. The kisses were long and passionate. It looked as though we never wanted to stop it. And there's the extended FIV which I enjoyed. FS is available and she warned me it's going to be expensive. She melted and brought the price down to make it a bit affordable for me. I'll save it for my next visit.

That's the problem that each time we change ML the price just goes up and up. We can only blame ourselves who contribute to make such a situation for everyone. It's easier to open the wallet than to say no to the girls.
    Just as interest rates are going up and high inflation so are MLs especially from Thailand seeing the opportunity to raise their fees. In Thailand they will settle for anything but not here. Is it the climate or guys with big wallets willing to make them happy?

Did you go out with your 1.5 year fling girl or was it strictly all business?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Just as interest rates are going up and high inflation so are MLs especially from Thailand seeing the opportunity to raise their fees. In Thailand they will settle for anything but not here. Is it the climate or guys with big wallets willing to make them happy?

Did you go out with your 1.5 year fling girl or was it strictly all business?
    Strictly sex. I think she'll will charge me if going out or dining with her.

Banned
    Strictly sex. I think she'll will charge me if going out or dining with her.
    Do guys find WLs (especially on student visas) more willing to go out with you e.g. dinner or beach than MLs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Do guys find WLs (especially on student visas) more willing to go out with you e.g. dinner or beach than MLs?
    You may want to start a thread on this one. I've never went out with a ML. Haven't the time or the mood for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't fall in love Sibon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sibon, care to share which shop this is at?
    Any recommendations on massage shop with pretty girls would be much appreciated. Been to the usual ones in the city and all MLs I saw ended up being too chubby or not so pretty…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Don't fall in love Sibon
    Thanks for the advice.

She is young, petite, cute, married with a kid.

wow, I wouldn't let my wife work as an ML, especially if she offers FS...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty79 View Post
    Sibon, care to share which shop this is at?
    Any recommendations on massage shop with pretty girls would be much appreciated. Been to the usual ones in the city and all MLs I saw ended up being too chubby or not so pretty…
    For beauty you may want to try Claire of 227 North Strathfield or Elisa of 14 Burwood. YMMV

But I won't rush to see them again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    wow, I wouldn't let my wife work as an ML, especially if she offers FS...
    I've met 5 married MLs working behind their husbands' backs for financial reasons.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Don't fall in love Sibon
    He doesn't have time as school goes back next week.

Banned
    I've met 5 married MLs working behind their husbands' backs for financial reasons.
    I suppose you have to admire his vivid imagination (total BS), his posts are fantasy but he still manages to hook a few of the forum in....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    He doesn't have time as school goes back next week.
    Yawn. Tell us something we haven't heard.

If you're not tired of repeating it we're tired of hearing it.

I'm sure creativity is not beyond you. ::

Same. Generally they are more open minded / wild

Banned
    Don't let them pull you down mate. True love is still true love.

When you say she melted on the FS price, what does that mean? How much?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool story bro. When is Chapter 2 coming? You should write a novel.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    Don't let them pull you down mate. True love is still true love.

When you say she melted on the FS price, what does that mean? How much?
    Is was $300 fs then he got it down to $200 that's his regular prices for fs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Cool story bro. When is Chapter 2 coming? You should write a novel.
    That will be a work of fiction , maybe his creative writing classes will help.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast