Went into Kyoto for the first time, have been using Ginza but that day the girls available were not to my taste. Good thing in Kyoto is the moment you walk-in, after greets they treat you with the complete line-up, man its hard to choose when you have so many beautiful women/girls line up in front of you in those exotic dresses. Anyway picked Irene as i remember reading good reviews about her earlier. Paid the damage - $220 for 45 mins after enquiring that 45 mins give you 2 shots (wasnt aware). Was given a room number, nice clear room, decent shower.

Enter Irene who greeted me with a hug and immediately start teasing. Asked me to undress and go to shower. Shower experience was nice as there was lot of teasing, ass-dance, some light kissing. This went on for 5-10 mins but enjoyable as there was lot of playing involved.

After Shower she asked if you want CBJ or BBBJ - i chose BBBJ , she obliged. Now here is the disappointing part, in reviews i read she provide DFK, i asked for DFK before BBBJ but was denied, said she only does light kissing - which was a disappointment, she says she give DFK to select customers - WTH? and later gave excuse that she recently had food, but it kind of turned me off

Anyway some BBBJ, she did put on a show/effort with lot of fake moaning - again i am not a big fan of fake moaning.

Asked her to move to sex, which wasn't bad as she really wanted to please, put lots of effort with fake moaning. i started off with CG where i was fondling with her boobs throughout, nice firm but enhanced. lot of licking, exploring her body. No DATY though, not sure if its selective customer again- i didnt ask.
Switched position after a while to missionary, pumped her hard and i was done. Honestly felt a bit mechanical, no DFK, fake moaning - kind of turned me off and i wanted session to get over with.

Round 2 - after 5 mins break, she started playing around, BBBJ but i wasn't into it, but full marks to Irene for effort, she sensed i wasn't into it and started telling me that i do round 2 only with few in 45 mins and i like it with you - she was trying to make me feel special here

Anyway couldn't finish, so asked her for HJ which she did putting lot of oil/gel and let me play/suck her boobs. It was painful round 2 exp (my first) for me.

Would recommend to others ? No, but YMMV