Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappointment of booking - Meemee.. or another?

Banned

Disappointment of booking - Meemee.. or another?

Had some really nice experience with Cherry in NS227 so can't wait to visit the new Epping shop for some hidden gem

Saw some popping photos of Soda so call the shop to try booking in. Got hung up after mamasan said she is at NS227.. a bad sign? Called to book for Meemee again then go ahead. Arrived and paid mamasan up front and say having a booking of Meemee. Turned out a mature lady impersonate Meemee and ask for extra tip. Found out all these too late and fell for the phishing.. the experience was rushed and the lady get out to the reception quick to phish for another customer! Heard some rumour about this shop making BS review already and now this phishing. The little trust that believe the booking would work as expected is gone. Should have pull the plug as soon as things are not right.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for heads up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the heads up. Was tempted to try but got second thoughts now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krisnguyen2036 View Post
    Had some really nice experience with Cherry in NS227 so can't wait to visit the new Epping shop for some hidden gem

Saw some popping photos of Soda so call the shop to try booking in. Got hung up after mamasan said she is at NS227.. a bad sign? Called to book for Meemee again then go ahead. Arrived and paid mamasan up front and say having a booking of Meemee. Turned out a mature lady impersonate Meemee and ask for extra tip. Found out all these too late and fell for the phishing.. the experience was rushed and the lady get out to the reception quick to phish for another customer! Heard some rumour about this shop making BS review already and now this phishing. The little trust that believe the booking would work as expected is gone. Should have pull the plug as soon as things are not right.
    I visited Meemee before she was good looking, what do you mean mature lady, over 40?
    Meemee has good service from part 2 as she worked at those Korean shop before. Her extras charge was not expensive compared to others.
    Which day you visited? Should inform management if any girls ask for extras tip.

Banned
    Jumped the gun…
    Deleted… my bad

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s interesting. I went to 41 Epping for the first time yesterday. I made a booking the day before for Sophia but was told on arrival that she hadn’t shown up to her shift.

The guy was friendly and apologetic, but something in his demeanour told me she’d been double booked. I went with someone else, but hours later in shop rosters I saw they were still promoting Sophia as working.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    same as my first visit to topryde190, i paid 100 xtra for b2b , end up with a nude massage , but i don`t expect much

Shop Owner
    Hi , This is the manager of 41 Epping . First I would like to apologize for u , I’m sorry we were outside for the long weekend and just got back to Sydney. On Tuesday the day u visited we couldn’t found the experience Receiption to handle the shop with the volume of booking and the lady u seen she got messed up with the booking and didn’t handle it properly. I’m sorry for u . If we were there I m sure it would rarely happened. Please accept my apologies and I will fix u up for next visit if u still want to come back . By the way thanks for the head up .I’m sorry we don’t have much time to browse the web often. If any of you guys have any issue with the girls or management feel free to call the mobile or WeChat . We will take it seriously. Of course when we having a big day sometimes mistakes can be happened and we trying to avoid it . Sorry for the inconvenience.regard Manager
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by R-form View Post
    That’s interesting. I went to 41 Epping for the first time yesterday. I made a booking the day before for Sophia but was told on arrival that she hadn’t shown up to her shift.

The guy was friendly and apologetic, but something in his demeanour told me she’d been double booked. I went with someone else, but hours later in shop rosters I saw they were still promoting Sophia as working.
    Hi
    For your question,Sophie was absent for the whole week not just for Wednesday as well as friday we didn’t expect that . For the second question the roster is set up week before and every time we repost we just copied and paste just save time to doing this way , sorry to confused you . But again she wasn’t here for the whole week , if anyone seen her in they can prove it . Thanks regard
    41 Epping Massage

Shop Owner

Hi , This is the manager of 41 Epping . First I would like to apologize for u , I’m sorry we were outside for the long weekend and just got back to Sydney. On Tuesday the day u visited we couldn’t found the experience Receiption to handle the shop with the volume of booking and the lady u seen she got messed up with the booking and didn’t handle it properly. I’m sorry for u . If we were there I m sure it would rarely happened. Please accept my apologies and I will fix u up for next visit if u still want to come back . By the way thanks for the head up .I’m sorry we don’t have much time to browse the web often. If any of you guys have any issue with the girls or management feel free to call the mobile or WeChat . We will take it seriously. Of course when we having a big day sometimes mistakes can be happened and we trying to avoid it . Sorry for the inconvenience.regard Manager
    41 Epping Massage

Shop Owner

By the way I just double check , soda and meemee they never roster on the same day are u sure u got to the right shop or been to next door cos u said a mature lady,I have never heard someone called meemee is a mature lady . Or you are just an envy ?
    41 Epping Massage

Only 2 posts, attacking 2 shops…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Only 2 posts, attacking 2 shops…
    Thanks for point out. Just wasted my time to apologize.
    41 Epping Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 41eppingmassage View Post
    Hi
    For your question,Sophie was absent for the whole week not just for Wednesday as well as friday we didn’t expect that . For the second question the roster is set up week before and every time we repost we just copied and paste just save time to doing this way , sorry to confused you . But again she wasn’t here for the whole week , if anyone seen her in they can prove it . Thanks regard
    Thank you for responding directly. That makes sense about the ads. I’ll call next time when booking so no confusion.
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Long time customer at NS227 and has been a big fan of how they run the business. Fair, polite and usually the girls are better than average.

I just tried their new Epping location and found it to be good. The rooms are huge and the girls are the same as NS227.

I actually tried to book Meemee and the other K girl Star but both were busy. I think this shop will do well in this location.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 41eppingmassage View Post
    You probably want to use your mobile phone more to control the booking traffic if you're not in the shops.

200 Stanmore was holidaying in Queensland when I did my booking through her. 84 Artarmon controls the bookings of their two shops with a mobile phone. A bit slow but it works.

Hope your new shop do well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i tried meemee
    very nice looking, but sadly the service is not worth it.
    walked out before finished.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Long time customer at NS227 and has been a big fan of how they run the business. Fair, polite and usually the girls are better than average.

I just tried their new Epping location and found it to be good. The rooms are huge and the girls are the same as NS227.

I actually tried to book Meemee and the other K girl Star but both were busy. I think this shop will do well in this location.
    Thanks for ur long time support we try our best to keep our standard of the girls .
    41 Epping Massage

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You probably want to use your mobile phone more to control the booking traffic if you're not in the shops.

200 Stanmore was holidaying in Queensland when I did my booking through her. 84 Artarmon controls the bookings of their two shops with a mobile phone. A bit slow but it works.

Hope your new shop do well.
    Thanks for your advice,
    Yes we tried to remote control , but it’s really depends who staying in the shop and how they corporate with the order . Unfortunately some day the old lady couldn’t handle it properly. We are sorry for the that and will get it fix asap .
    41 Epping Massage

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i tried meemee
    very nice looking, but sadly the service is not worth it.
    walked out before finished.
    Sorry to hear that meemee didn’t suit ur request, try others who can fill your requirements.
    41 Epping Massage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast