Thread: European babe Zoya 35 D Cups new Spanish Queen

European babe Zoya 35 D Cups new Spanish Queen

Person's Name : Zoya

Establishment : Vitality Charm Massage

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Broadway, Glebe NSW / https://massagebroadway.com / WeChat ID: broadwaycity

Phone : 0402 680 999

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : $95 - 30 mins, $115 - 45 mins, $130 - 60 mins

Extras Cost : didn't ask, was very happy with what she is offering and tipped her $20 afterwards for the Spanish

Services Provided This Session : medium massage, nude HJ and Spanish for the finale.

Size/shape : 35 D Cups, natural enough for the hand feels and the Spanish treatments

Nationality or Ethnicity : Czech

Value for money/recommend? : Oh Yeah !

My experience/comments :

Saw Zoya's descriptions last week, haven't had an European ML for ages and 35 D Cups was the catalyst for the push forward.

Rang in the morning for the booking, spoke with Alice and all set for a return visit, I have not been back to 227 Broadway since the pandemic, knew they have re-opened and back to normal trading for a long time but they haven't got the talents I am looking for, so no incentive to visit until today.

It was a rainy day and parking for hard at the shopping centre but of course I have allowed ample times just for that.

Got there and Alice came from the central office to greet me, gave each other a bear hug and padding all over, long time no see indeed, happy to see each other made it through and stays healthy.

Some catching up in the office and Alice told me about how her business have been doing. Handed over the fees for the 45 min and Zoya was ready to take me to the room downstairs. at first sight, Zoya was average built, average looking western girl. wearing a flowery light dressing gown. Alice handed me a fresh towel from behind the counter, all the routines are still the same.

Zoya asked if I like to take a shower, yes, a quick one, please take your time, I'll be back shortly.

Took a quick shower, the A/C in the room was already on with a comfortable temperature.

Lay on the table face down and Zoya took the gown off and she was wearing a one piece black lingerie nighty showing plenty of cleavage. Same as all the rooms in the shop, there is this big wall mirror at the head of the table. However, while you are face down, it actually does nothing as you can't lift your head to watch, however, there is a vertical mirror perfectly positioned at the corner while I was resting my head on my arms and I could see Zoya in action, very cleverly set up.

Zoya did ask me how I like my massage, I said light, thinking this may get me more TT..........haha

Zoya's massage was average, but she has warm hands and as she push along my back and my waist, it's actually quite enjoyable and relaxing. she completed the whole back, then the two legs, no teasing but they are nice touches nevertheless.

Throughout the part 1, Zoya has been quite talkative and cheerful, she told me she was from Czech, been in Australia for 10 year. she's only been at Broadway for a couple of weeks and love it there, nice boss and nice clients, also love the food court in the shopping next door, and she did play some tennis and enjoy running.

After some hot towel to wipe the little oil on my back, Zoya undressed herself, her boobs are big, full and swing outwards, they called them east/west boobs?

As Zoya hasn't asked me to turn over, so I stayed face down and let her take the lead. she planted some kisses on my back, and gave me some breasts slides on my back while standing, I love this part, as my back have not had too many biggish tits in the past couple of years, let alone European tits, she got a touch of oil in her hands and gave my butt a bit of ticklish teasing, now she tries to reach down to touch my balls, so I co-operated by lifting my butt up a bit so that she can access my jewels. Nice touches, now we are talking, but this was quite short lived and the turn over signal was given and taken.

Now it's time to have a drink of water and stand up and have a top to bottom look see of Zoya's body. while her boobs are not in the best of shapes but big tits they are and looking very yummy. I got to do my breasts examinations things in front of the big mirror. but before that, just to break the ice, I asked for a bear hug. as we embraced each other, Zoya's forehead is right next to my cheek, so I gave her a few kisses and she smells good. My hands reached down to hold her tits and said, I love big boobs, she said, yes, I have big titties, I said they are big and beautiful, Zoya's hand reach down to grab my rock hard cock and said, so is this ! I'm sure her compliments was directed at my hardness only.

We made our way to the top of the table and I turned Zoya around to facing the wall mirror, yeap, these are the East/West facing boobs. one in each hand, big, full and soft. with the hand feels they give me, I am happy enough to declare that they are all natural, but I do feel something at the back of chest which is the same feel on Susan's (VIP and 518 Kent St) and the Thai girl Gigi from Silver Fox. All I can say was a job well done and I am very happy and satisfied with what I have got in my hands. I can also see that Zoya is fully shaven/waxed downstairs for those who might be interested. There could be a bit of piercing down there as well but that's not my usual area of concerns and too far down for my imperfect eye sight to see. anyway, you know where my total focus was targeting on don't you?

After playing with Zoya's D Cups for a while I think I need to have a taste of the breasts feeding. so I got down on my knees, have one breasts in my mouth and started sucking ! I tried to feed as much of the Dees into my mouth but they are truly a mouth full and I turned my attention to the other tits. after tasting both, I buried my head deep inside her cleavage. This is just a great moment for this big tits lover. As Zoya hasn't show any sign of rejection of my plays, in fact she was quite encouraging, so I suck on them some more, and I said to Zoya, I want to be your baby ! She kisses my forehead and said, yes baby, suck on mammy's big tits.

I need a break from these tits play so I lay back down on the table, face up and wait for the part 2.

Zoya, oils up her hands and making sure my erection is maintained, she then kisses my chest and my nipples a fair bit. she tried to get up to the table and beside me, I move out a bit more to give her room, now Zoya is basically laying side by side with me , feeding me her big tits while jerking me slowly, this is so good, this is what RnT is all about man !!

It's been a long time since I have had so much tits, forgot to mention Zoya also has a very sexy body overall, big tits, flat tummy, curvy waist and butt, and nice long legs, her butt is not that big and booty but nice and tight and beautifully shaped. So while I was using my left hand to hold Zoya's left breast and feed it to my mouth, my right hand reach down to run it over Zoya's round butt, thought of sliding my hand between her legs but shelved that idea pretty quickly, I don't really need to do that, she probably would prefer not to be touch down there, she is giving me so much access to her body and tits, I shall be grateful and enjoy what I really really wanted to do.

When I stopped sucking on her tits, Zoya got up and moved further down to concentrate on the hand job. I was hoping at the back of my mind that she will using her breasts on my cock, and she did ! all my prayers have been answered. Zoya slides her pointy breasts and nipples all over my cock and my balls, I immediately took full advantage of the moment and the opportunity to slide my cock into her cleavage. no objection = Spanish is NO !!

Now it's time, I asked Zoya to move from outside my leg to get in between my legs, I asked for more oil, Zoya sprays the golden liquid of massage on my rock hard cock, lil Lungor, are you ready ?

As soon as Zoya is in position, I slide my cock deep inside her valley of pleasures. Zoya's breasts can completely en-golfed my cock comfortably and I fuck those tits with everything I have got, this is the moment I am paying for - everytime I booked to see a busty MLs, this is the play I want and I am so glad that there ain't no can't do this and don't do that from Zoya, now that I got my Spanish play with her, I think I will be seeing again and likely to become her regular, afterall, how many European massage girls we have got in Sydney whom we can have at an Asian RnT shop's price ?

After a quick breather, I slide back inside and this time I am ready for my cum shot, again, I used my two hands to push Zoya together and there is no better feeling than feeling my oily cock fucking a pair of big tits and more erotic sights than seeing my helmet coming in and out of the cleavage ! A few final big bursts before I shoot out a decent cum shot, it didn't go very far, just landed on the outside of her tits. just as well, as soon as I cum, I sort of stopped pounding but Zoya sensed that and her right hand quickly grab hold of it and continue jerking to get more juices out, this is great until I have got no more so I have to tap off. very happy, totally satisfied and collapsed down to take my breathe and thanked Zoya for a great session.

Zoya gave me a quick clean then asked me to rest while she takes a shower. when she came out she kept the hot water running for my turn. After I got dressed, I gave Zoya a small $20 tip. Especially when she didn't ask for the extra tip in the first place. I really like this girl, yeah, she hasn't got a glamous beautiful face, just an average looking girl but a great body, big big tits for my liking and Spanish aplenty which place her straight to my current top 10 list.

Zoya accompany me out to reception, Alice asked about the session, I gave her the thumps up and hugs and kisses all around before I get back out to the wet and cold Sydney weather. but my heart was still warm from the TLC Zoya gave me and the hospitality from Alice - as always.

Just tell it as it is, if you like what you see and what Zoya can provide, she is highly recommended.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Zoya sounds very similar to a private girl in Camperdown
    Advertised for a while on E&B
    Disappeared a little while ago

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Zoya sounds very similar to a private girl in Camperdown
    Advertised for a while on E&B
    Disappeared a little while ago
    Someone else review said it was Natasha from Dreamgirls 130.

I think you are thinking of Cheeky Katrin but she has rebranded to Katrin Novak doing FS and charging a lot more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Must be close to a record word count for an AR … total commitment Ahlungor

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Ahlungor for another good read
    You havent posted in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Huzup View Post
    Thanks Ahlungor for another good read
    You havent posted in a while
    Thanks Huzup,

You should also read my earlier AR on Coco from 208 Stanmore, that was just a couple of weeks ago.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Must be close to a record word count for an AR … total commitment Ahlungor

Thanks buster,

One of my better ones only, hope I have more to cum, not one of my longest though. From memory, that honour might belong to that original first review on Mimi @Stanmore. Don’t think I can repeat those efforts any more these days…….. haha

Cheers

Just found out Alice has posted a brand new photo of Zoya taken inside the shop, that black lingerie nightie was the same piece Zoya was wearing yesterday 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks buster,

One of my better ones only, hope I have more to cum, not one of my longest though. From memory, that honour might belong to that original first review on Mimi @Stanmore. Don’t think I can repeat those efforts any more these days…….. haha

Cheers
    It was still a mighty effort Ahlungor

Shop Owner
    Thank you for the review, will let Zoya know. She works on Thu.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @ Ahlungor. I just noticed there’s a Donna with D/E cups, have you had a session with her ?

Quote Originally Posted by Horndog7 View Post
    @ Ahlungor. I just noticed there’s a Donna with D/E cups, have you had a session with her ?

Thanks mate,

This Donna ?

Donna, China, 165cm, 58kg, dress 7-8, hourglass curvy, natural 35D/E-25-35, milky silky skin, age 24
    (Cheerful. Massage 8, English 10, Conversation/Popularity 9)
    (Beautiful girl, medium brown hair, Australian Accent, speaking Cantonese as well)

Must be brand new, and first day ?

No I haven’t , and her photo looks good too! Must try soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was posted on another forum that Zoya is also Kim at 84a artarmon and 138 Anzac pde.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Was posted on another forum that Zoya is also Kim at 84a artarmon and 138 Anzac pde.
    I saw Zoya in passing through the hallway today there is no way that I would see her. There is so many other really cute girls at 227 Broadway and I had an absolute cracker today, and I write up a review at a later date.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I saw Zoya in passing through the hallway today there is no way that I would see her. There is so many other really cute girls at 227 Broadway and I had an absolute cracker today, and I write up a review at a later date.
    Thanks, I looking forward to reading up on your adventures.