Thread: J Akina / I'm back and you can call me a liar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face J Akina / I'm back and you can call me a liar

Well, I guess it's only fair you call me a liar.
    Just know that I did retire. If for a little while.

But when Akina messaged me saying she would be back on our sunny shores, who am I to say no?

The Aperitif
    I'm greeted by the unmistakable buzz from the door, and am instantly bathed in the warm red light of Ginza.
    "Hello", I say to the guys at the counter, and I wonder if they wonder about my obsession with Akina.

As I head up to the top floor, I raise my hand, about to knock on the door marked '27', when it opens.

I'm greeted with an, "oh!", as the door swings wider revealing both Haruna and Akina standing in their lingerie.
    "Hello", I say for the second time as they both reply, "Hello!"

As the two cutely waved bye at each other, the former giggled as she ran down the hall.
    I had never had the pleasure of Haruna's company, but you could you tell they were good friends, if at least by the similar way they had their hair bleached.
    Black with blonde undertones. A nice change from all blonde when she was last in Australia.

Hors d'oeuvre
    I've visited Akina every week for the past three weeks, and every time I'm greeted with her cute smile.
    Her cute bangs.
    And her cute almond shaped eyes.

Average height, but amazingly proportioned.
    Slim with a small waist.
    A nice round, firm butt.
    Perfectly smooth skin.

We start with light kisses.
    Kisses on the cheek.
    Kisses on the neck.

And when we get reacquainted, a little french.
    But that's neither of our favourite.

Like lovers that have known each other for a while, I make my way down.
    Kissing all the places that make her moan ever so slightly and giggle when I won't leave her ticklish spots alone.
    We giggle a lot. And as I brush against her nipple, even more.

I grab her breast and suck on her caramel coloured nipples.
    She's young, and she reacts like it. No foam, all cream.

The Appetizer
    I kiss every inch of her as I make my way even further down.
    Her pussy is guarded by soft marshmallows that I push aside as I start to tease her with my tongue.
    As I peel back the pillowy layers Akina erupts in an explosion of emotion and excitement.

I go back up for a kiss and my hand moves down to meet the wetness that is now between her legs.
    I don't rush, but my hands tease her thigh and play with the soft tuft of hair that sits above her pussy.

My finger tips taste a little of her inside warmth and slowly go deeper.
    We play with each other for a while until her almond eyes look at me and asks if my dick can go in.

I say, "No, not yet" and she squirms as I tease her for a minute longer.

The Main Course
    Meat in all the right places to grab.
    Her thigh in doggie.
    Her calves in open pincer.

And legs long enough to wrap around you in mish.

Her moans, squeals and giggles absolutely get me every time.

The Dessert
    We always have something to talk about.
    But it's mostly through a translator. English is a lot of cute mumbling and sounding out words.
    But we don't talk for long because as we type into the phone, we're still kissing and touching.

My hand makes it's way back down to her pussy. Teasing at first, but then dipping back into the waters.
    Soon, she's wriggling and squirming. Riding my hand on her own.

She points to my dick and says, "I want it."
    And we go again.

The Digestif
    Just when I think I'm back out, something pulls me back in.
    This time, it's Akina saying she's back in Sydney.
    And sadly fellas, this is it.
    She said this will be the final time she works in Sydney.
    When she leaves in November, she'll be going home, then to another country and come next year, she'll have moved on from this line of work.

No picture at the park this time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the Akina who used to work at 5 Star by any chance?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No, don't think so. Akina is only in Aus for. Afew months

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know I've said it before, but I am once again hanging up my gear. At least until I return from overseas.

For my farewell, I booked two hours with Akina.
    She brought me back into this world, and so I shall say goodbye again.

She opened the door sheepishly and welcomed my familiar face.
    I was here for one last round, her company and to say farewell.

We showered and we cuddled.
    We talked about little things while I looked into her eyes, my hand walking down her waist.
    You could tell she was tired.
    We talked about how my sessions really tire her out because I tease and tickle and find my way around every little inch of her.
    And we talked about how tired she gets working 12 hour days, 4 days a week.

And so, armed with new information, I went heavy on the hors d'oeuvre, light on the appetizer, and then I rode her for 15 minutes as the main course.

I pulled up a playlist and we cuddled and talked some more.

And I will be real with you all, in a way that I have never been real with my friends in life.
    I cried.
    Because I will never again see this amazing, gorgeous girl from Japan that has kept me company every week for the last two months.
    When I get back she will be gone. And she has no reason to come, and I'm not one to chase her to Osaka.

So we laughed at how silly I was.
    And as we looked at each other with teary eyes, she wiped away my tears and kissed me goodbye.

Fuck me, I'm crying again writing this.

(Sidebar, I take 20-30 minutes before the main course, and then another 20 during the main course.
    Akina told me she has had 1, 2 and 4 hour sessions that take up all of 10-15 minutes, and then chatted for the remaining of the time.
    Is this normal? Am I the weird one?)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by anamorphiclens View Post
    So we laughed at how silly I was.
    And as we looked at each other with teary eyes, she wiped away my tears and kissed me goodbye.
    Jesus, I’m about to cry

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If this is not love I don't know what is this

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jesus Christ. First rule of punting don't simp as it's a sure fire way to lose a lot of money.

From the sounds of things you started booking her for multiple hours just to cuddle for 60-70% of that time? Should get a girlfriend to do that sort of shit. They'll give that to you free of charge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So much happiness yet much more sadness in this post. Are you a best selling author Anamor....(whatever the rest is meant to be)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    So much happiness yet much more sadness in this post. Are you a best selling author Anamor....(whatever the rest is meant to be)
    Maybe a photographer? Google “anamorphic lens”. It may explain his perspective on things…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks coa...(whatever the rest is mean to be) lol jks... Admittedly, I was way too lazy to google it earlier. Thanks for the find. Interesting nevertheless.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Once a punter, always a punter, you can never truly retire my friend. Unless of course, you truly run out of money 🤣