Thread: Massage Parlour standard service and expectation?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage Parlour standard service and expectation?

Discovered this forum the other day and decided to try a massage parlour. My first experience was terrible but I am keen to give it a go again at a different place. But I wonder what “standard service and expectations” are.

Say I get 60 minutes massage for $65 without any extras, what do you consider to be the standard service? One I received was just a body oil rub all over me and she wouldn’t go anywhere near my balls/dick. No boob contact, she was fully dressed the whole time and didn’t reveal much at all.

If the massage is good and relaxing, that’s when J would want to get “extras” but I am not sure what price point I should expect. The one I saw quoted

$50 for a handjob finish (and this was a 30 min session for $45 because she insisted)

$100 for blow job and handjob
    $150 she gets naked and do a body slide and sex with a condom on
    $200 natural sex

what do you consider to be “standards” price and services? If this is something you can’t post about (I may not really be aware of forum rules as I am new), I’d appreciate the PM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are a lot more experienced people on here than me.
    But I think those prices look great! Good luck!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post
    There are a lot more experienced people on here than me.
    But I think those prices look great! Good luck!
    I would have said the prices are reasonable if it was a 60 min session but it was a 30 min massage session. So it seemed ridiculous especially the massage she provided was the worst massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would have thought they were reasonable prices if I booked my massage for an hour. Unfortunately, she insisted for 30 min session which was $45. $45+whatever she was quoting for 30min, I thought it was ridiculous considering the massage she gave. Would have been better off going to a FS parlour if I wanted a shitty massage followed by sex. So looking forward to hear what the “standards” are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tell him he's dreaming

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    IMO the prices quoted are pretty standard for what you will quoted at most MS but I do think for a 30 min session there should be some reduction or no massage whatso ever, straight to business.
    As you state, I think many on here would agree that a 1 hr session is needed plus the options presented, 30 mins too rushed.
    I would suggest that if she is offering only a 30 min session you negotiate down these prices. I myself would not pay these prices for a 30 min session and to me it smacks of greediness.
    And re the massage -we don't really go there for the massage do we? or maybe I should say I don't.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers for the response. Maybe I am the unusual case but I was hoping the massage to be the primary purpose of the visit + nice extras that I’d happily pay for. At least I know the standard price when it’s a 60 min session and will try again at a different shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is my interpretation of ‘standard’….
    Shop fee…between $60-$70 for an hour.
    Flip…normally after 30 minutes.
    HJ…..$50.
    NHJ ….$100.
    BS, or CBJ….$150.
    CFS….$200.

Anything offered ‘natural’, I’d balk at….unless there was a long history of trust?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    HJ…..$50.
    NHJ ….$100.
    BS, or CBJ….$150.
    CFS….$200.

Anything offered ‘natural’, I’d balk at….unless there was a long history of trust?
    Yea, I was on a very high alert and was quite put off at her offering natural.. thanks for sharing the standard price. Hopefully I run into a better ML next time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Assuming the shop gets the massage fee and the girl keeps the extras, then a 30 minute massage should be cheaper extras than a 60 minute massage. Otherwise she's charging twice the price for 30 minutes. I always go for one hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    HJ…..$50.
    NHJ ….$100.
    BS, or CBJ….$150.
    CFS….$200.

Yep. This is bang on what I would say if you're looking for a standard price in the Brisbane scene. Regardless of the quality of the joint (e.g. stunners or boilers) the above price guide still applies.

I too always book an hour as it should extend the length of the extras just in case anyone is back to back