Thread: 41 Epping Massage - Vivi (Taiwanese) - October 2022 - I enjoyed it, but it was my first time

Junior Member(有D料到)

41 Epping Massage - Vivi (Taiwanese) - October 2022 - I enjoyed it, but it was my first time

Price - $70/hour + Extras
    Name: Vivi
    Ethnicity: Taiwanese
    Day: Thursday
    Services offered: Medium Massage with elbows, B2B, NHJ, CBJ
    Overall Rating - 6/10
    WIR - Probably

I have been working up the courage to lose my HE massage virginity for a while and the opportunity finally presented itself yesterday.

I’ve been lurking here for a few months and despite not much info about it, I was close to 41 Epping Massage.

I texted on Wednesday to get the Thursday roster and then again to book an hour with Sofia. In return to my request I got a pretty blasé response, but it was in the affirmative and, never having done this before, I assumed all was good.

I arrived on time, the guy asked if I had a booking and I said with Sofia. Behind his mask, his face dropped. There was a slight pause, then he said she was a no show for her shift. He was friendly and apologetic about it but the pause made me think she had been double booked.

Sofia had been an arbitrary decision from the roster photos and having plucked up the courage to walk in, there was no way I was leaving.

I was a bit flustered so did not think to ask who else was on, just asked for someone else. He took me to a room and I paid. He said the girl would bring the change.

The room was a decent size and a proper room (I was half expecting a cubicle) with a shower alcove, a couch.and a coffee table. Quiet pop covers were playing from a roof speaker.

I waited on the couch for a couple of minutes and the knock comes, in walks Vivi.

Vivi is about 160cm, long wavy black hair, light brown skin, curvy with a flat stomach, wearing a short figure hugging cotton dress. She is not a bombshell but definitely cute enough and has a great smile.

We introduce ourselves and she asks me to lay down. The room is comfortable and she does not cover me with a towel.

From the legit massages I have had, I would call her pressure medium and she uses her elbows extensively through the session.

She sensed my naivety and a couple of minutes into the massage asked me if I knew they did happy endings and was I interested. I laughed and told her that is why I was there.

She was very friendly, and started asking questions as she massaged but we started having, what I am guessing is, the same conversation she has every session. As a result it was coming across a bit rehearsed, until we discovered I have a shared interest with her mother. After that she became really invested in the conversation and it became a lot more genuine. She speaks excellent English.

Later I told her about Sofia not showing up and she looked confused, which again made me think Sofia was working but double booked. But then she said she generally works at the sister shop (227 NSM) but the boss had sent her to Epping, so maybe that was to cover the shift.

I enjoyed the technique she used on my back and shoulders, at times kneeling on the table to really dig her elbow in, but as she moved down she sort of just rubbed my legs which did not do anything for me.

I asked if she offered any other extras and she said B2B for $70 or CBJ for $100. I was keen for the lot and pretty excited by now, plus the leg work was a waste of time so I turned over before she asked.

She took her dress off and just about immediately climbed up on the table with me. She has A-B cup boobs (I looked later and she is advertised at 227 as C - I wouldn’t have thought C) and is neatly trimmed. I was fascinated with how smooth her skin was and must have run my hands over nearly every bit of her by the end. Her standout feature for me, other than amazing skin, is a great bum.

She climbed up me for B2B, moved her small boobs to my face and put her light brown nipples in my mouth, which were as soft as the rest of her. I found her nipples really interesting as they were smaller at the base and a bit flared at the tips, not something I have come across before, but I liked it.

For CBJ she turned around and sat on my chest, as if preparing to 69. As she put the condom on she told me I could touch her bum but not her pussy, disappointing but OK.

She started with gusto and the more she went at it the further her bum and, now very on display, pussy moved up my chest. Talk about forbidden fruit. It was inching closer and closer and I desperately wanted a taste but I am a born rule follower so I didn’t ask and satisfied myself with kissing her bum and upper thighs.

Now for a first world problem - for me a blow job is 90% visual. Whilst I currently had a wonderful view, I really wanted to see my cock in her mouth. I was just planning to ask her to change position but before I could it was over and the condom was off. A mirror on the wall would have been brilliant.

She sat next to me to finish while I played with her boobs.

The only downside to her service was she is a bit of a fake moaner, not a lot, but enough to be a bit distracting. At one point she started to make out she was cumming as I put my hand on her boob, which made me laugh out loud.

I finished and she had a quick shower while I got dressed and left the tip on the table. We hugged goodbye and she reiterated that she is generally at 227 NSM.

Vivi is lovely and I enjoyed myself but I know a lot of that is because it was my first time.

Would I return: Probably. I am sentimental and while I cannot wait to book more sessions elsewhere, I feel like I am going to remember Vivi for a long time and want to revisit with her.

Sorry this became such an essay. I am on a long haul bus and basking in the memory of the first of hopefully many good experiences.
    Last edited by R-form; 10-10-2022 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Spelling and an updated description.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A well written essay makes for great reading. Good work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks R-form! Hopefully the first of many happy massages.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like you had a great first time! Hope you enjoy many more!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Welcome to the world of rnt mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best strategy next time: Book anyone except Vivi and walk if you do not get the girl you booked. The Mama/Papasans will work it out in a heartbeat if they think you can be conned. Might seem a bit tough but they soon work it out that you will not tolerate switching. And happy punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Update to this AR. I’ve seen Vivi a bunch more times since I posted this. She’s a genuinely lovely person and I’ve enjoyed chatting to her each visit. Her back and shoulders massage is spot on every time and the FOAM has disappeared. Perhaps it’s a tool to finish guys off faster when she doesn’t know what they like.

Shop Owner
    Thursday 💙

Yuna ( Japanese)
    *very young and pretty uni student , so lovely and cute , petite ,160 cm , super slim figure,
    Soft personality, great service ! Highly demanded

Heidi( Taiwanese ) new
    *very beautiful young girl , big shinning eyes , pretty face , 168 cm , size 8 , C cup , super hot figure, very friendly and patient girl , good English , great skill and good service

Jenny ( Thai ) new
    *super gorgeous young girl , 166 cm , size 6 , cup C , super pretty face & body, smooth skin , fashionable stunning look , soft personality, good English ,great massage and service .
    Highly popular !

Star ( Korean )
    *super pretty & gorgeous looking , very nice slim figure , 162cm , size 5 , C cup , white skin , good English , fashionable & , looks like K-pop star , Korean style massage , good service , highly popular

Vivi ( Taiwanese)
    *pretty and lovely Taiwanese young girl , milky white skin , 165 cm , size 7 , C cup , very nice figure, firm bum, good English , bubbly and charming , very good GFE , very popular girl

41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Shop Owner
    Beautiful 🇹🇼 Vivi roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688
    Phone: 0493498228