Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BBBJ with CIM shop - Is it a good investment?

Senior Member(無間使者)

BBBJ with CIM shop - Is it a good investment?

Wondering if a LipSSA service as the one in Narwee or the booming parlours in Korea is a good investment here in Sydney

MARKET: BIG potential, particularly in areas with big concentration of offices (CBD, North Sydney, ST Leonards, ...). Instead of taking a coffee break Mr Jo working at CBA or Vodafone can spend more wisely his money getting a quick relief by a young chick

Let's see if the investment is sound

SERVICE
    Duration of service: 20 minutes, this potentially mean that 1 girl can have 2 customers per hour (allowing 10 min rests between session)
    Cost of service: $80 Considering that you can have FS for 90-120 you can't charge more than this
    Cost of lady: $50 Don't think any young pretty chick would do CIM for less then 50$ per customer

FIXED COSTS
    Cost of monthly rent (3 bed in city): $3000-3500 per month
    Cost of bills(light, phone, ...): 500 per month
    Total: $4000 per month ...let's say $1000 per week

Assuming 3 girls working on 5 days basis and each girl having 10 customers per day
    INCOME:
    Girl Income: $500 x day ($50 x 10 customers)
    Shop Income: $300($30x10 customers) X3 (number of girls) = $900 per day
    Shop Weekly income: $4500

Net Income: $4500-1000=$3500 per week

Not too bad

Of course it is a simplification, but at front of almost null investment the potential return is quite attractive, and the service offered for the community would make the entrepreneur a benefactor :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    when do we start .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    when do we start .....
    here comes the difficult part...recruiting!
    I guess the best approach would be to use one of the expat websites such as Hojunara for Koreans to recruit the girls
    These websites have all the possible ads you can imagine, therefore i wouldn't be surprised to see something like:
    "Looking for girls for New LipSSa shop opening in Sydney. Central location, great income, flexibility, only selected customers. all applications welcome"

Girls training will be of course the best part of the job

Banned
    New Lips SA
    New Lips SpA
    New Lips LLC
    New Lips Pte. Ltd
    New Lips Ltd
    New Lips Co. Ltd

worldwide

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Imagine how would it be to go for a BBJCIM before the meeting you have to chair in the afternoon.

Quick walk to the LipSSA, relaxing BBJ, shower being washed by the cute girl who has just taken all the load of your stress...and off you go relaxed , energized with a big smile on your face ready to face all the assholes coming to the meeting ready to argue with everything you have to say.

Time invested: 30 minutes
    Money invested: $80
    Benefits: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LipSSA increases work efficiency
    LipSSa is good for the community

May be more convenient if the service can cum to your office (then they will have No overhead cost!!), like these !!

or This !!

Then finished with this !! (oh, sorry it was meant to be CIM, she leaks!! ), or was that you actually prefer to cum on tits instead........haha

Or even This, no one will want to play the dart board any more if you can practise your shoot like this ...............lol

And for VIP members, you can always upgrade to a Double !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    Wondering if a LipSSA service as the one in Narwee or the booming parlours in Korea is a good investment here in Sydney

MARKET: BIG potential, particularly in areas with big concentration of offices (CBD, North Sydney, ST Leonards, ...). Instead of taking a coffee break Mr Jo working at CBA or Vodafone can spend more wisely his money getting a quick relief by a young chick

Let's see if the investment is sound

SERVICE
    Duration of service: 20 minutes, this potentially mean that 1 girl can have 2 customers per hour (allowing 10 min rests between session)
    Cost of service: $80 Considering that you can have FS for 90-120 you can't charge more than this
    Cost of lady: $50 Don't think any young pretty chick would do CIM for less then 50$ per customer

FIXED COSTS
    Cost of monthly rent (3 bed in city): $3000-3500 per month
    Cost of bills(light, phone, ...): 500 per month
    Total: $4000 per month ...let's say $1000 per week

Assuming 3 girls working on 5 days basis and each girl having 10 customers per day
    INCOME:
    Girl Income: $500 x day ($50 x 10 customers)
    Shop Income: $300($30x10 customers) X3 (number of girls) = $900 per day
    Shop Weekly income: $4500

Net Income: $4500-1000=$3500 per week

Not too bad

Of course it is a simplification, but at front of almost null investment the potential return is quite attractive, and the service offered for the community would make the entrepreneur a benefactor :-)
    Why don't we get 50 member all contribute $80 aweek and rent a 3 bedroom apartament and have our own bbbj cim gals.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    You are forgetting that in the first week, you may not have any customers and may have to fork out rent and a minimum wage to keep the girls happy until things pick up. Also, don't forget 4 weeks bond, rent up front plus office refurbish or new furniture.

You will also have phone, Internet, reception employee, credit card facility, towels, etc. I would suggest that you have at least $40k ready to lose on the assumption that it doesn't work out.

I gave this serious thought until for all of the hassle, I realized that I was making more money in the short term share market and wouldn't have to deal with all of the bs associated with owning a shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Why don't we get 50 member all contribute $80 aweek and rent a 3 bedroom apartament and have our own bbbj cim gals.
    You have a better chance of winning lottery than making this happen.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would frequent such a shop at least once a week. Lol.

I'd probably visit nearly every day if it were in the city but I wouldn't want to run it or own it...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    You are forgetting that in the first week, you may not have any customers and may have to fork out rent and a minimum wage to keep the girls happy until things pick up. Also, don't forget 4 weeks bond, rent up front plus office refurbish or new furniture.

You will also have phone, Internet, reception employee, credit card facility, towels, etc. I would suggest that you have at least $40k ready to lose on the assumption that it doesn't work out.

I gave this serious thought until for all of the hassle, I realized that I was making more money in the short term share market and wouldn't have to deal with all of the bs associated with owning a shop.
    If you advertise the service in forum like this one and offer 1 week promotional price, you ll be booked out for the first week easily. I have seen the Narwee joint being always busy during the glorious times of Alysha, Crystal and Coco...and it is fuc..ing Narwee in a shity/stinky/smelly 2 bedrooms apartment.

The share market is unpredictable and you are only a little player with no control
    Sex, and particularly effortless services (effortless for the man of course) such as BBJCIM are always in demand, easy predictable income...assuming you are good at running the business and selecting nice girls

Narwee management was hopeless, never answer phone calls, limited english, no communication with customers...but they had it up and running and quite successfully too

My issue would be the recruitment. I only speak English. I know a few hot Cauc pieces who would have no issue with reception or management.

With shares, the long term market is less volatile. Short term, I end up just betting alongside Travelmate's thread. Small risk, mostly win, punt for free...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hardest thing would be finding the cocksuckers. Sure you could get milfs, but finding 20 somethings that want to suck dick and swallow cum all day would be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoBot View Post
    Hardest thing would be finding the cocksuckers. Sure you could get milfs, but finding 20 somethings that want to suck dick and swallow cum all day would be hard.
    Well, if you had a few apartments in the city they could live in and a separate place for the shop, you could entice a few over from Korea if you paid their airfare or came up with some sort of program to get them over, make a few bucks, etc.

Otherwise, you could advertise in Korea or China to see what kind of enquiries you get from the girls before committing to bring them in.

It may actually be worth pursuing...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sucking only is much easier than providing FS, if so many hot asian chicks are willing to go FS i don't see why should be much more complicated finding 5 champions of cocksucking

An experiment could be done by posting an ad on Hojunara and see how it is received by the potential BJ technicians

Life in Sydney is expensive, many young overseas students need money; average pay in korean restaurant for a waitress is $8-10 per hour, this is real exploitation

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Maybe i am digressing a bit here but I think the reason Styles lost their bbbj "technicians" was that they tried to move to a nude bbbj service and girls like Crystal and Alysha, and Jennifer were not comfortable with this and left.
    I am not sure that this is the case, maybe some other bros have better inside information than me.
    but if this is what actually happened then this is a classic case of shooting yourself in the foot.
    If another shop starts off with this concept then for fucks sake listen to what the girls are OK with - if they don't want to get their gear off then respect that.
    We can see nude girl's everywhere - but girls supremely skilled in bbbj and CIM are not always easy to find!

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    perhaps shops like 5*, 533, and ginza who has lots of competent cocksuckers can provide that service. lets say at 5* pay $80 for 15 mins of blow & go, or 533 charge $50 15 mins blow & go. the girls wont even need go nude. 5 mins to strip down and wash, 10 mins of sucking, just a quick rinese at then end and your happy as larry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you recall there was a big issue driven by several punters on this forum about the girls only doing BBBJ clothed. The choice was the girls and some punters were upset that they couldn't access their tits. Even non-customers typically waded into the debate without much thought on what the girls service bottomline was.

Ultimately the choice should remain the girls as that't the service they provide but maybe their management heard some of their customers complaints and made the move & killed the goose so to speak.

Girls like Alyssha & Crystal were fantastic at what they did as BBBJ technicians and when comfortable with a client were quite happy to get their gear off but it had to be driven by their motive & comfort zone & not the other way around. It's a shame that these girls have left now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyboy View Post
    If you recall there was a big issue driven by several punters on this forum about the girls only doing BBBJ clothed. The choice was the girls and some punters were upset that they couldn't access their tits. Even non-customers typically waded into the debate without much thought on what the girls service bottomline was.

Ultimately the choice should remain the girls as that't the service they provide but maybe their management heard some of their customers complaints and made the move & killed the goose so to speak.

Girls like Alyssha & Crystal were fantastic at what they did as BBBJ technicians and when comfortable with a client were quite happy to get their gear off but it had to be driven by their motive & comfort zone & not the other way around. It's a shame that these girls have left now.
    Exactly.
    I actually only had one session with Crystal and she was wearing her classic little black dress.
    We hit it off really well and with 10 minutes she had her shoulder straps down revealing a sexy black bra and the bottom of her dress pulled up to her waist revealing a sexy black g string and hot little arse.
    It was so fucking hot; much hotter than being nude - I am getting a hard-on just remembering it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast