Thread: HINATA @479, MISAKI & SAYURI @310- it's RAINING SOAKING WET new Japanese girls in Sydney!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

HINATA @479, MISAKI & SAYURI @310- it's RAINING SOAKING WET new Japanese girls in Sydney!

Well the rain has been pouring down in Sydney, but it was worth getting wet and wading through puddles to enjoy the latest arrivals from Japan.
    Hinata is at Empire 479 and Sayuri and Misaki are at 310.
    Three little gems and I still haven't caught up with Chisa who also looks very cute.

HINATA @ GINZA EMPIRE 479

DESCRIPTION
    Hinata is in her mid to late 20s.
    She is very tiny and petite. Around 150cm and 40kg.
    Very slim with B-cup boobs with beautiful pink nipples.
    Tiny bum, and tiny hips and waist.
    Beautiful soft smooth white skin.
    Two small tattoos.
    Tiny hands and feet.
    Her face is pretty with a touch of glamour.
    Not the cute girl next door type.

SERVICE
    Some experience in Japan but just arrived in Sydney.
    Sweet, GFE type personality.
    LFK. Sweet kisses.
    Very responsive to DATY
    Pretty good BBBJ
    Very tight pussy. Maybe the tightest I have had this year.
    I am not big so we still had very passionate fuck in many positions, and she was very responsive and enjoyed herself.
    She is probably not suited to bigger customers.
    Nice GFE girl to chill out with after sex.

MISAKI @ GINZA 310

DESCRIPTION
    Misaki is 23yo.
    Around 160cm and nice curvy body but not chubby.
    B cup boobs, and nice meaty round bum.
    Pretty face. Very natural and needs very little make up.
    Pale skin, and very soft and smooth.

SERVICE
    No experience at all. First time ever doing this.
    She has a regular day job and trying this for a bit of extra cash.
    Totally amateur and genuine feel with plenty of enthusiasm and positive energy.
    Very GFE warm friendly personality but also horny as fuck.
    BEWARE: once you turn Misaki on there is no OFF switch.
    This girl really loves sex and goes straight to 11 on the dial and will not stop until you are exhausted or the buzzer sounds. Definitely not PSE. More like a very intense GFE with a super-horny girlfriend.
    Non-stop DFK with 11/10 passion.
    Loves DATY and orgasms intensely.
    BBBJ technique is OK, but she puts in 11/10 enthusiasm and effort.
    Loves fucking and especially fucking and kissing at the same time and orgasms intensely.
    Only does one or two short shifts a week and anyone who sees her will want to be a regular, so might be hard to book.

SAYURI @GINZA 310

DESCRIPTION
    I don’t think you will find a cuter and sweeter girl than Sayuri in all of Sydney right now.
    Sayuri is only 21yo and actually looks even younger.
    Tiny little thing at around 148cm (website says 158cm but I am sure she is under 150cm)
    Very petite, little doll body with perfect proportions.
    So slim but still packs some spectacular curves for her tiny size.
    Impressive set of almost C cup boobs which look amazing on her tiny body and they are so perfect and firm and full.
    Perfect round firm bum, tiny waist, small but perfectly shaped hips.
    Nice soft smooth pale skin.
    Fully waxed/shaved pussy.
    Super cute face. She has a totally unique look and looks like no other J girl I have ever seen.
    I think she is beautiful but maybe that's because I'm a bit in love with her
    But on the super cuteness, everyone will agree with that 100%. That's beyond debate

SERVICE
    Another absolute first timer. She has never done this before.
    She might start off a bit shy and nervous but be nice and gentle with her and she will repay you x100.
    I would also suggest a 1 hour or at least 45 min session.
    I don’t think she is a girl suited to a wham bam 30 min session.
    Extremely sweet girl. Really beautiful personality.
    Similar to Kanon but even more innocent and sweet.
    But once you get her comfortable and turned on she is a very passionate and sensual girl.
    Lots of DFK once she is comfortable and loves to DFK while fucking.
    Her little bald pussy is delicious and once you get her relaxed she totally 100% loves DATY and gets so embarrassed when she comes which is really sweet.
    Surprisingly good BBBJ for a young newbie.
    Even if she gave an average BBBJ I would still be 100% happy just having this tiny Japanese Disney Princess sucking my dick. The fact that she gives a good BBBJ is a bonus.
    Not surprisingly Suyari has a tiny and tight little hole so probably not suited to big customers.
    We had a very passionate and sensual GFE fuck and she is a very horny girl once she gets comfortable.
    Her facial expressions while fucking are pure gold. You want to be face to face as much as possible while fucking this girl.
    But she has such a perfect little bum too, so doggy is also a must do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    OMG the quality and extent of this talent is unbelievable. Ginza HQ must have standing bookings for airplane seats out of Tokyo. The bald pussies are commendable but a little tuft of bush wouldn't go astray. Thanks for sharing rooter.

Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    OMG the quality and extent of this talent is unbelievable. Ginza HQ must have standing bookings for airplane seats out of Tokyo. The bald pussies are commendable but a little tuft of bush wouldn't go astray. Thanks for sharing rooter.
    Great (pervert) minds think alike bro.
    I am also a big fan of an almost bald pussy with just a small patch of hair around the size of a USB drive or 20c coin.
    I love a fully bald/shaved/waxed/lasered pussy too of course, but the small patch of hair is the icing on the cake for me.
    Suyari is the only fully bald pussy. Hinata and Misaki have small patches of hair above the pussy.
    It's like a "Welcome" mat in front of the front door Come inside!

Just another quick update bro on the Japanese pussy trends.
    I saw new J Nene last night and she also was shaved except for a small patch of pube.
    So that's 3 new Js in a row with the small patch which is enough to constitute a trend in my book.
    2 weeks ago it was all fully bald pussies, this week the patch was back.
    Japanese pussy fashions are fickle bro and always changing, but I am doing my best to keep my finger on the pulse (and pussy) of the latest trends and will report in again next week

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Excellent, thank you rooter. Hopefully will get down to Sydney sometime soon from QLD to sample these delights. When I was last down there pre-COVID it was not unusual for the new girls from Japan to have wild unkempt bushes. Great to see these new trends emerge.

Excellent, thank you rooter. Hopefully will get down to Sydney sometime soon from QLD to sample these delights. When I was last down there pre-COVID it was not unusual for the new girls from Japan to have wild unkempt bushes. Great to see these new trends emerge.
    I remember those days bro. Many of the newly arrived Japanese girls would have the bull untamed jungle.
    But full bushes on Japanese girls are very rare these days.
    I think I have seen only two or three this year and I have seen around 80 Japanese girls so far this year.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But the majority in Japan have a bush. It is mainly in Oz the shaved look is still common

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    But the majority in Japan have a bush. It is mainly in Oz the shaved look is still common
    In the past most Japanese girls had the full bush but many would trim it soon after they arrived in Sydney or would trim it before they left Japan to suit local tastes here in Australia.
    A bald pussy "paipan" was still considered taboo in Japan and would be ridiculed by other women in a public bath house/onsen.
    But recently especially among young Japanese women the trimmed/shaved pussy is becoming more acceptable and even fashionable.
    I have asked many Japanese girls recently if they shaved especially for Sydney or if they already had a shaved pussy in japan and an increasing amount say they keep it trimmed/shaved in Japan too.
    So yes, you are right, the majority of Japanese women still have the bush, but the shaved/trimmed pussy is becoming increasingly popular among younger Japanese women now. Also I think there is a higher rate of shaved/trimmed pussies among WLs than the general population.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Check out Chisa then, she still had a full black bush when I saw her Sunday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty3d View Post
    Check out Chisa then, she still had a full black bush when I saw her Sunday.
    I had an fortunate/unfortunate experience with Chisa. After a bit of kissing touching and fondling and a quick cock suck. We showered and then once on the bed I had a quick kick then when I put my finger inside it started her period off. Ginza were excellent and refunded my money. But no one else available so i went to 479 and had a session with Hibiki. Good but I think she is tired. No real complaints about service but the connection was not really there.