Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Moon - Need manner lesson

V Moon - Milf

Name: Moon (Viet)
    Face: definitely milf looking
    Body: nice smooth body with curve
    Boobs: enchanted C+ but strangely hv no nipple
    Service: catbath, bbbj, daty, lfk, fs

Book for 45mnts, she came in had a bit of chat and setup the bed and onto routine shower. Nice personality. She took the phone and put it on the side bed which i dont mind for timer or translate purposes only.

She probably was not on her best that day as she coughing quite regularly and her phone was a little bit distraction as keep making a noises.

Great catbath technique decent bbbj. I didn’t have sex with her because i cannot get hard and just let her bbbj till times up.

As the other report saying her dfk technique was better than Lisa, I disagree. Not sure what’s happening but only lfk provided during my session.

Overall Moon have great personality, probably not on her best on that day to provide service but could be better as the other AR suggest.

WIR probably I go for Lisa instead

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This the second complaint about the cough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    When the girl is sick should’ve not come and spread the virus to the guest. Not cool.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Continuous coughing is a serious issue. Thanks for the info.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Baffles me how they advertise a service which is clearly not on offer for example DFK. Does the girl/shop think that they’ll fool the punter once and they won’t return to that girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow that legit sounded dog shit. What do you mean that she doesn't have any nipples? Like none at all? Like those mannequins you see in shops?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Wow that legit sounded dog shit. What do you mean that she doesn't have any nipples? Like none at all? Like those mannequins you see in shops?
    She have enchantments boobs like Lisa, similar size, have the areolae but no nipples.

Thanks for your support guys, really appreciated. The management of No5 has contacted me and apologized for the girl behavior.
    As usual top notch from the management 👍🏻

Banned
    Soon as the phone nonsense starts I leave and ask for someone elsr

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Soon as the phone nonsense starts I leave and ask for someone elsr
    I should’ve done that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Name: Moon (Viet)
    Face: definitely milf looking
    Body: nice smooth body with curve
    Boobs: enchanted C+ but strangely hv no nipple
    Service: catbath, bbbj, daty, lfk, fs

Book for 45mnts, she came in had a bit of chat and setup the bed and onto routine shower. Nice personality. She took the phone and put it on the side bed which i dont mind for timer or translate purposes only.

She probably was not on her best that day as she coughing quite regularly and her phone was a little bit distraction as keep making a noises.

Great catbath technique decent bbbj. I didn’t have sex with her because i cannot get hard and just let her bbbj till times up.

As the other report saying her dfk technique was better than Lisa, I disagree. Not sure what’s happening but only lfk provided during my session.

Overall Moon have great personality, probably not on her best on that day to provide service but could be better as the other AR suggest.

WIR probably I go for Lisa instead
    I feel like we saw her on the same day. Service was exactly how you described it. Coughing non stop, little to no dfk, distracted with phone… i’ve seen lisa too and I got a real PSE from her. Couldn’t get hard for round 2 with moon.

Quote Originally Posted by neoisthejuan View Post
    I feel like we saw her on the same day. Service was exactly how you described it. Coughing non stop, little to no dfk, distracted with phone… i’ve seen lisa too and I got a real PSE from her. Couldn’t get hard for round 2 with moon.
    LoL I couldn’t get hard at all. And now im laying on the bed sick. I think i caught it from Moon coughing.
    Lisa is better than Moon by far. For me $220 no sex no dfk, cough, phone distractions was like a charity for her. O well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She have enchantments boobs like Lisa, similar size, have the areolae but no nipples.
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is enchantment boobs? Never seen a boob with areola but no nipple, sounds weird. Got an example photo?

Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is enchantment boobs? Never seen a boob with areola but no nipple, sounds weird. Got an example photo?
    Means she have a boob job to make her breast bigger and more firm. Her nipple is either flat or inverted.
    If you google image for inverted nipple you should hv the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    Staff at no 5 have always good imo, glad it was sorted.
    Yes they do, hopefully they sort this thing out and my $220 helps my fellow punters get a better service from Moon. LoL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your support guys, really appreciated. The management of No5 has contacted me and apologized for the girl behavior.
    As usual top notch from the management ����
    Good to see management concerns about customers feedback
    Good job N5M

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    What the fuck are you guys talking about? Moon was a rockstar devouring two cocks in one session.

Hi guys,
    Thank you very much for your continued support and pointing out the inadequacies part of our girls. We apologize for what happened that day and communicated with Moon about her service. Similar with Lisa, we not sure what happened inside the room until we got feedback from you guys, then we can help them to become better.
    We made it clear with the phone issues. Also if girls are not feeling well we will ask them to rest to ensure excellent service.
    Appreciate for the discussion so that we can improve. Please feel free to contact us at any time if any of you are not satisfied with anything. Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon. And we believe next time when you see Moon she will be more professional.
    Sincerely,
    N5M

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    What the fuck are you guys talking about? Moon was a rockstar devouring two cocks in one session.
    Lisa was better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I actually went to see Moon after having read your review. My experience with Moon was not too bad, but I wouldn't be seeing her again anytime soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast