Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V Moon - Need manner lesson

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thats why sometimes I feel ginza is good because they have this bell timer system. At least with mobile phone used as timer, girls should show it to customers before they press start.

So for example someone book for 45mins, in the room girl set timer 40mins (or 35) then show to customer and press start. That way, everyone is happy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Moon must be getting tired of working already. I've seen her only once and I thought she was good. Definitely got DFK, and was good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by neoisthejuan View Post
    Lisa was better
    Definitely agree on this one 😃

Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    Moon must be getting tired of working already. I've seen her only once and I thought she was good. Definitely got DFK, and was good at it.
    Well, it was almost midnight she might be tired already. May be you should try Moon again and see if there’s any different. Definitely didn’t let any of my tongue in LoL 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    What the fuck are you guys talking about? Moon was a rockstar devouring two cocks in one session.
    May be she prefer white big cock like yours LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Hi guys,
    Thank you very much for your continued support and pointing out the inadequacies part of our girls. We apologize for what happened that day and communicated with Moon about her service. Similar with Lisa, we not sure what happened inside the room until we got feedback from you guys, then we can help them to become better.
    We made it clear with the phone issues. Also if girls are not feeling well we will ask them to rest to ensure excellent service.
    Appreciate for the discussion so that we can improve. Please feel free to contact us at any time if any of you are not satisfied with anything. Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon. And we believe next time when you see Moon she will be more professional.
    Sincerely,
    N5M
    Thank you for responding to our concern and straight things out and making sure your girls providing excellent services. I understand some girls provides her service beyond our expectations and some might be just average but your management should be commended for taking your customers feedback seriously so Thank you 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @DFKGuy

Exactly same happened to me! Cough, no DFK, no shower bj and she also kinda complained "You not finish yet!?" to me a few times, it was a mood killer, she must be tired that day. Anyway, I won't go back again

Quote Originally Posted by _Zac View Post
    @DFKGuy

Exactly same happened to me! Cough, no DFK, no shower bj and she also kinda complained "You not finish yet!?" to me a few times, it was a mood killer, she must be tired that day. Anyway, I won't go back again
    Sorry to hear your bad experience bro. Getting rush to finish it is indeed annoying. And as for the cough she should’ve taken a few days off to recover. I caught a flu the other day from her too. Yeh no dfk no fun. You should tell the management so they can do something about moon recent services.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I checked my messages, time stamps say I saw her a week before you made this post, Friday 30th.
    Ditto had the same experience, she wouldn't stop coughing and spent half the time on her phone.

Wonder how long she's been sick, hope it's nothing sinister.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How close to her pics is she in really life. She looks a little older in the photos to me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Saw her the first day she was in Oz but a solid two thumbs (or dicks) up from me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Moon on 22/10. Very good for everything except no CIM (doesn't matter but don't list it as a service in her profile).

Smoking hot body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had a crack at her, and yea didn't really click at all with her. Found her BBBJ to be a bit to hard and fast. And the usual foam.

Her cat bath wasn't even sensual, it was literally a cat bath, just licking the fuck out of me like she was cleaning me, didn't enjoy at all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw moon tonight on a walk in. 45min. Very pretty face and beautiful body with flawless skin and minimal makeup which I complemented on. Sets timer on table before shower that was just standard clean.

Onto side of bed straight to cat bath that like others have said very fast and a lot of licking. I love my daty and took control of flow. Moon has an exquisite little pussy so neat and tidy, and seemed to enjoy. However no touching allowed I wish I could get a photo of ass prone in air, one of the highlights for me. 😋

I thought her bbbj was very good. Nice pressure and use of hands. Showed good energy in CG with not much foam. Lovely bum for doggy.

Not often I came come in a condom so I suggested back to oral however only hj offered. I Need more than that. No CIM offered.

One thing I must note is timer went off at 45min. No 5min warning, soon as timer went off told times up sorry half way through hj. Disappointed with that.

She is a lovely girl but found hard to click. Oh well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12