Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Susie - Korean - One of the best!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Susie - Korean - One of the best!

Price - $70/hour + Extras
    Name: Susie
    Ethnicity: Korean
    Day: Wednesday and Friday?
    Services offered: Korean Style Massage, B2B Slide, NHJ, CBJ
    Overall Bang for Bucks - 10/10
    WIR - 100% Definitely

This is my second time to try susie, the first one was on their sister shop in 227 North Strathfield. Since I was told that they have a new shop in 41 Epping, told myself I would check it out.

Went to the new shop and I was impress as it was very clean. The rooms are soundproof, big and nice, feel like you're in a studio apartment Definitely thumbs up for this new shop and it just a quick walk to the epping station.

Now going back to susie, as she arrived in the room as usual she greeted me with her very friendly face and soft voice.
    Part 1 is the massage which susie perform very well. soft to medium and not rushed.
    Part 2 is where the magic happens hehe, I opt for b2b&cbj package which cost me 2 pineapples but again it is totally worth it. As she removes her short red dress you will immediately feel the horniness in your body. hehe Again she has very smooth skin with beautiful face and body. The eye contact she makes to you while she rub you and perform the body slide will make you go loco hehe. Will definitely go back again for her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the massage tables at 41 is big as well
    a plus

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xuser View Post
    WIR - 100% Definitely

This is my second time to try susie, the first one was on their sister shop in 227 North Strathfield. Since I was told that they have a new shop in 41 Epping, told myself I would check it out.

Went to the new shop and I was impress as it was very clean. The rooms are soundproof, big and nice, feel like you're in a studio apartment Definitely thumbs up for this new shop and it just a quick walk to the epping station.

Now going back to susie, as she arrived in the room as usual she greeted me with her very friendly face and soft voice.
    Part 1 is the massage which susie perform very well. soft to medium and not rushed.
    Part 2 is where the magic happens hehe, I opt for b2b&cbj package which cost me 2 pineapples but again it is totally worth it. As she removes her short red dress you will immediately feel the horniness in your body. hehe Again she has very smooth skin with beautiful face and body. The eye contact she makes to you while she rub you and perform the body slide will make you go loco hehe. Will definitely go back again for her.
    Thanks for the honest review .Susie is definitely a stunner.
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    bro, thanks for the recommendation, she is one of the best K girl that I come across, worth the time and money 100%.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is she curvy, athletic, skinny ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Susie has a curvy body and a meaty bum. As I am not a CBJ adorer, I swap the mouth job to ass rubbing for same menu prices. It is a great view from the mirror to see her bent over with that beautiful bum being rubbed behind.

Shop Owner
    Susie on roster at 227 north strathfield today

Book now to see her!
    227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great AR - Going to be one of the first bookings for 2023

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seeing plenty of good reviews about Susie. Hoping to give her a try before end of year

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will Ester and or Canny ever make an appearance at this shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Susie is one of those stunning Korean girls you'll come across. Excellent massage followed by even better Part 2. Money well spent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally, I had the chance to see Susiz and I understood why she is so popular.

Definitely a sweet looking girl with lovely dimples when she's smiling. Great smooth skin and soft handful boobs to match.

Rather accommodating, however would prefer a much strong massage though. CBJ was good and kept going for awhile. Has her limitation when comes to kissing.

Overall a very pleasant experience and lovely girl to have a conversation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Finally, I had the chance to see Susiz and I understood why she is so popular.

Definitely a sweet looking girl with lovely dimples when she's smiling. Great smooth skin and soft handful boobs to match.

Rather accommodating, however would prefer a much strong massage though. CBJ was good and kept going for awhile. Has her limitation when comes to kissing.

Overall a very pleasant experience and lovely girl to have a conversation.
    what was the damage out of interest?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    what was the damage out of interest?
    70 + 100 extra as per the OP

Pretty standard (although would have hoped for bbbj) for that package

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She doesn’t do FS does she? Anyone got lucky?
    She stunning for sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xuser View Post
    WIR - 100% Definitely

What's her bust size OP?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve seen Susie maybe 18 months or two years ago and she looked youthful and maybe in her mid 20s. More recently she looks like she has aged a lot and no longer that attractive imho. Looked wary and just going through the motions. Think she’s had too much dick for a few lifetimes lol. Susie fans don’t take offence just sharing my view

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience with the k girls in this shop is payg, turn around for 69 view of pussy extra, touch here extra, do that extra.no doubt she is attractive but when very experienced every little request is transactional. Too much hard work for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
    My experience with the k girls in this shop is payg, turn around for 69 view of pussy extra, touch here extra, do that extra.no doubt she is attractive but when very experienced every little request is transactional. Too much hard work for me
    Is true.a lots of hidden extra.

Shop Owner
    Wednesday 💙
    Joana ( Thai ) new
    Zoey ( Chinese )
    Mina ( Japanese ) new
    Caren ( Japanese ) new
    Tina ( Chinese ) new
    Taylor ( Chinese )
    Susie ( Korean )
    💞💞 All young good looking girls working today 💞💞
    Joana ( Thai ) new
    *gorgeous young girl , super hot small figure with curves on all right places , 20 yo 160 cm , size 5 , C cup , very pretty face , super sweet and nice personality, good open minded service ,highly recommended !

Zoey ( Chinese ) new
    *very pretty young petite girl , 20 yo , 160 cm , size 5 slim figure , milky white skin , so lovely and sweet , perfect English , patient, caring , charming girl , great massage skill and very good service ! Very popular

Mina ( Japanese ) new
    *very young and pretty uni girl , so lovely and cute , 19 yo, 169 cm , 48 kg , super nice slim figure, pretty face , innocent girl super sweet and nice personality, good English . New to industry !

Caren (Japanese) new
    *Very pretty face and young nice slim body .
    160 cm , size 6 , beautiful big eyes , charming and friendly , perfect English, good open minded service , highly recommended

Tina ( Chinese ) new
    *very young and pretty Uni student , so lovely and sweet , 19 yo , 165 cm , size 6 , nice slim figure , super pretty face , beautiful big eyes ,cheerful & innocent girl , good English , New to industry!!

Susie ( Korean )
    * super pretty young girl , white skin , gorgeous face , hot hour glass figure , 165 cm , size 7 , so sweet & charming , she speaks perfect English .very good looking and soft personality .
    Professional excellent service . Very popular

Taylor ( Chinese )
    * good looking stunning young girl , perfect face and body , very pretty face , hot model figure , she goes to gym to keep fit . 167 cm , busty , size 7 , very soft and patient personality. Very good massage and open minded service. She is a stunner you can’t miss out !
    Highly popular 💖

41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast