Thread: Shy Ibuki good treatment

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shy Ibuki good treatment

Good reviews from Randwick shop. Visited Ibuki at this shop, Paid for an hour massage and Dragon Tendon massage. Followed Ibuki to last room with wall mirror, massage table and a bed, big room.
    Ibuki is petite lady 155cm looks mid 20, a bit shy as not talking much.

Ibuki’s massage was good as asked me where to concentrate, massage strength and able to identify which part of my body has problems. She worked in legit massage with good knowledge of human body and pressure points. She clothes off, body to body was great with some brushing from her pubic hair then turned over with some massage at groan area and thighs area, good experience of ticklish especially she leaned her body while massaging my thighs. good service very passionately no eyes contact as she focused with treatment but friendly. I don’t feel any worries with her treatment. The best part of all was when she treated LT, she kept pressed held but not tug, really make me felt the excitement but not the eruption until she started tugging and overed the line. Very good skilled handling my LT with her small warm palm.

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good review.looking forward to see you