Rates: $300 (60 minutes Diamond)

Booking: Phone

Size/shape: Tall (165 cm)

Looks: Slim, enhanced boobs, dolled up face

Services Provided: BBBJ, Shower Together, Cat bath, CIM

Value for money/recommend?: Not for me

English: Passable

Details:
    I was itching for a Korean girl, asked Ginza who is available and who they recommend. The guy told me K Blue.

One just can't be lucky all the time. Maybe this wasn't my day. I had entered the room, she greeted me with a big smile and was giggling. I looked at her body and found her okay, but not her face so much.

On to the shower, we cleaned ourselves and she was giggling for no reason which a turn off for me. Anyways, I tried to to be positive and went with the flow. We jumped onto the bed, and she started licking my nipples, and then went on to my shaft. I felt a little teeth, and honestly had lost interest then. I asked her to dom me up, which she did with her mouth and felt good. We initially fucked doggy, then doggy with her leaning on the bedside and I had one leg on the bed and drilling her. But I think what I enjoyed the most was standing doggy. I held her hands and fucked her for a good 8-10 mins. She was tired, I asked if I could come in her mouth, and she smiled. I didn't went for round two, and left early.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel
    Hard to find a younger k girl …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I found her to be quite pretty in a weird plastic kind of way, her boob job is nothing to write home about though.
    She is tight though.