Hanoi ADmassage # 134

Date : 8/09/2022
    Face: 8/10 Exactly ad it shows on picture in link below
    Body: 7/10
    Boobs: B cup
    Time : booked 90 mins but she left after 45 mins
    Cost : 550k for massage and 2 million for FS over all 2.5 million VDN
    English: Null
    Recommendation: she looks like kpop with silicone nose and little surgery done to her face, if you'd like to fuck a cute hottie then go for her, I will not repeat.

Was too tired and wanted to get massage and went to a spa near by and was told it was full, saw a ad on AD Massage so thought I'd give it a try and booked in #134, was told she will be their at 7:30 pm but showed up at 5 pm, i had just stepped out to get haircut next door, when she rang my mobile just left the salon and picked her up from my hotel lobby.

Part 1: Massage is ok, after 30 mins asked if she does boom boom, so nothing to talk about massage

PART 2: she said yes and asked for 3 million, negotiated for 2.5 mill, she did BBBJ for 2 seconds and went for condom directly, I had not had sex for almost 3 weeks so came in 3-4 mins, she then just kept kissing me and after 5 mins she took shower got dressed and left as soon as paid.
    Link to her profile:
    https://en.admassage.net/number-134-...noi-home-hotel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $150 is a months wages in Vietnam. That would be like me paying $8000 for a root in Australia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    $150 is a months wages in Vietnam. That would be like me paying $8000 for a root in Australia.
    From my research $2M VDN for FS at massage joints is the norm. I think because prostitution is illegal there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    2.5m dong is about 150/60 AUS.
    Massage should be 3/400 and at most 1 m dong.
    Stay away from agencies ala Thailand, FL are best from clubs or have massage in shop then invite girl to hotel after work.
    Your ceiling should be 1.5m dong for LT. Can get some for 500 or 1 m.
    Helps if you speak a bit of Viet or ....have contacts / friends there ...these prices are for foreigners and like many countries locals pay much less.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    2.5m dong is about 150/60 AUS.
    Massage should be 3/400 and at most 1 m dong.
    Stay away from agencies ala Thailand, FL are best from clubs or have massage in shop then invite girl to hotel after work.
    Your ceiling should be 1.5m dong for LT. Can get some for 500 or 1 m.
    Helps if you speak a bit of Viet or ....have contacts / friends there ...these prices are for foreigners and like many countries locals pay much less.
    4FoW2

$1M for long time???? that sounds pretty amazing - from everywhere i've read seems like 1.5-2m for ST (even more at karaoke joints) and around $4m for LT.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    $1M for long time???? that sounds pretty amazing - from everywhere i've read seems like 1.5-2m for ST (even more at karaoke joints) and around $4m for LT.
    In Bangers I'm sure you know you can got to Angelwitch or Rainbow bars and pay 3/4/5000 for drinks,LD, BF,STR and girl fee or you can get a FL from Suk Rd for 1500.
    Possibilities in Viet are varied too, esp once you get out to Vung Tau,Nha Trang, Mui Nei, etc etc If you're in HCM just pop on Wechat and for 1.5m dong which is 100 AUS you'll get plenty of takers. Viber and Whatsapp are popular too.
    Yeah they'll start at 2.5 m, as many Wg try to test the waters, but soon come down.
    4F0W2