Thread: S Star

Senior Member(無間使者)

S Star

Visited Star today at Rhodes - part of the k girls apartment setup
    https://kgirlsmassage.com/
    0492 494 818
    WeChat kgirsplay

Feeling up for a bit of fun and booked to see Star
    Easy communication via their WeChat and buzzed in as per their instructions, nice apartment and was asked to take a shower first

Went into the room and came in Star, blonde hair, curvy body and big natural boobs, has braces which makes her look cute. A bit shy when she said hi and had a little hug before asking to lie down on the table.

Part 1 massage was good, probably trained by Ari on this

When she was transitioning to part 2 she started some tickle tackle and was very good, got me hard before asking me to turn over. While I did she stripped down to reveal some nice big boobs probably D cups? She has a curvy but toned body and quite tanned.

Oiled up my body and got on top of me putting those big boobs in my face which I happily started to lick and suck on, some nice moaning from her and after a bit she started a body slide which was great, started to slowly tug me and just felt seductive the whole time.
    Moved off after a while and stood next to me allowing playing of her pussy from outside which was wet, and my other hand on her boob. A few minutes of this and I had erupted, she kept going slowly for a while until every drop was out.

She seems quite shy and you have to start the convo with her but willing to keep the convo alive, overall satisfied with the experience and will be back next time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review!
    Link doesn’t seem to show the correct content

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzup View Post
    Thanks for the review!
    Link doesn’t seem to show the correct content
    Website difficulties today… maybe server fault

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Website difficulties today… maybe server fault
    It's been not working for a couple of days now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Star

Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Visited Star today at Rhodes - part of the k girls apartment setup
    https://kgirlsmassage.com/
    0492 494 818
    WeChat kgirsplay

Feeling up for a bit of fun and booked to see Star
    Easy communication via their WeChat and buzzed in as per their instructions, nice apartment and was asked to take a shower first

Went into the room and came in Star, blonde hair, curvy body and big natural boobs, has braces which makes her look cute. A bit shy when she said hi and had a little hug before asking to lie down on the table.

Part 1 massage was good, probably trained by Ari on this

When she was transitioning to part 2 she started some tickle tackle and was very good, got me hard before asking me to turn over. While I did she stripped down to reveal some nice big boobs probably D cups? She has a curvy but toned body and quite tanned.

Oiled up my body and got on top of me putting those big boobs in my face which I happily started to lick and suck on, some nice moaning from her and after a bit she started a body slide which was great, started to slowly tug me and just felt seductive the whole time.
    Moved off after a while and stood next to me allowing playing of her pussy from outside which was wet, and my other hand on her boob. A few minutes of this and I had erupted, she kept going slowly for a while until every drop was out.

She seems quite shy and you have to start the convo with her but willing to keep the convo alive, overall satisfied with the experience and will be back next time

Hey mate thanks for the review. I'm looking to book star. Did she have real tits? And how old do you think she was? Decent face?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aki888 View Post
    Hey mate thanks for the review. I'm looking to book star. Did she have real tits? And how old do you think she was? Decent face?
    Yeah natural boobs, probably in her 20s close to 30? But hard to tell haha she has a pretty face

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do they provide BBBJ for extra or just happy endings? Any clue about that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds like a good place to hit up sometime

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Do they provide BBBJ for extra or just happy endings? Any clue about that
    Depends on the girl, if offered would be extra $ and of course ymmv

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone here tried Jenny from kgirlsmassage rhodes? How is she? What’s her massage skills?