Thread: Do girls provide better/different services when at other shops?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Do girls provide better/different services when at other shops?

Thanks to Mr walrus asking to start a new thread.
    Do girls have different services when working at different shops?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw a ml accidentally at two different shops cause she was under a different name. The only thing that was different was the rate . Message was $55 45mins. Whereas the shop was $50 45mins.
    Service was the same.

However I've been with wl that also as ml and they told me sometimes working as ml she doesn't have to do FS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've seen a number of WLs at different shops, usually starting off at budget shops like the old Zinia or at rydalmere somewhere and then moving up to the ginzas and the other high end shops.
    The only difference was having to pay double for the same service.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    I think the environment of the shop may contribute to the level of service.

I met one ML in a shop in Kensington. It was a quiet, new and clean shop. It was relaxing there. She was able to get wet after I touched her

I met her again in the sister shop in Artarmon. She told me some of the clients there gave her a bit of problem. I explained to her it was located next to an industrial estate. Some of the clients would probably be blue collar workers. She was dry throughout the time I touched her. I think she was controlling herself not to get wet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I think the environment of the shop may contribute to the level of service.

I met one ML in a shop in Kensington. It was a quiet, new and clean shop. It was relaxing there. She was able to get wet after I touched her

I met her again in the sister shop in Artarmon. She told me some of the clients there gave her a bit of problem. I explained to her it was located next to an industrial estate. Some of the clients would probably be blue collar workers. She was dry throughout the time I touched her. I think she was controlling herself not to get wet.
    Been drinking out of the fish tank again? "It's not a lie if you believe it"..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seen one ML 3 times across 2 different shops (by coincidence, wasn't hunting her down) and the service was exactly the same, she had what felt like a practiced routine. By the 3rd massage it put me off tbh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    100% they do, they always give the better service at the shop you're not at!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gboymcevoy69 View Post
    100% they do, they always give the better service at the shop you're not at!
    They will keep their best service for the next shop they'll work.

You just have to know it and be there waiting for them. (Unfortunatley we have better things to do.)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    They will keep their best service for the next shop they'll work.

You just have to know it and be there waiting for them. (Unfortunatley we have better things to do.)
    Is school pupil free today?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe it is just down to environments . When i was at Romeo’s back in the days , some chicks worked at Juliets too, and the same girls service was totally different. Also could have been just their mood.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Comes down to a variety of factors but most importantly it comes down to the amount of money they're getting at each shop and what service is expected of them.

If they move to a shop that pays them less then most likely they'll provide less service.

Likewise some shops might pay them more and expect more service. I've know girls who've downgraded to shops that pay them less so that they can avoid certain expected services like DD.

Let's face it no girl likes licking ass.

Banned
    How about girls that work at non Asian shops? One girl told me she doesn't do diamond service (BBBJ, CIM etc) at the non Asian shop where they take safe sex seriously unlike at the Asian shops where diamond service is the way to go.