Face: 7/10
    Body: 7/10
    Boobs: B cups
    ML number #38
    Address : 394 Tran Khat Chan, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
    Recommendations: Yes yes yes
    Cost: 1.1 million dong
    Tip: 300 dong

After going for AD Massage and not being satisfied thought I'd give Eve massage try, so took a grab from my hotel and reached the place, as I entered the place receptionist gave me tea and showed me ML's pictures on her tablet, chose #38 and was told only 3 girls were available. Was lead to a room upstairs and they brought some fruits and Lyche drink.

Part 1: My ML knocks the door and walked inside the room and asked me to get inside shower, turns out it is also steam room, she turned it on and asked me to relax, after 10 mins of nice and hot steam sauna ML stripped herself and took me to jacuzzi which was getting filled while I was in sauna, she then starts to scub my body with nice body wash, she washed me thoroughly and started to play with my junior commander as it stood up to salute her beautiful body, she asked if I wanted head massage to that I noded yep, she then gave me amazing head massage with shampoo and cleaned me up completely, she then dried me up and asked me to lay on the bed.

Her massage techniques were amazing, one of the best massages i ever had in my life, after good 45 mins massage I almost slept with her naked body over me she then asked me I was ready for fun part.

Part 2 (fun part): she applied nuru gel all over my back and slowly started to slide her sexy body all over my back, again best nuru massage ever, she then went back and forth few times in all motions, after good 15 mins of back nuru she asked me to turn over, my junior commander was so strong I almost elevated little sleeping on my face, as I turned around she applied more gel from and starred slowly eating the gel from my feet, pleasure was so intense my commander was about to shoot, somehow controlled and she slowly came towards my chest and started with pussy slide again this intensified my junior commander to shoot, after good ousy clide she went went for bbbj, man she went to town on it, she sucked like someone had a gun to her head, blew inside her mouth after almost an hour of nuru massage and body slide, she kept sucking even after I came (felt like she also wanted to suck the soul out of me) not complaining but best session ever. This is number 1 on my list.

After I blew she took me to sauna and cleaned me up completely gave me nice shower and dried me up, I got dressed and left.

This whole time the communication was all over mobile translator since I don't speak single word of Vietnamese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow that sounds great. Is there a website or did you walk in?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds great, hopefully i can visit VN soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Wow that sounds great. Is there a website or did you walk in?
    Here is the link mate, they are worth every penny, just so you know place is little rundown.

https://singlemanforum.com/t/eva-mas...-vietnam.2237/

Just tried this place and it was the best punt of my entire life. 1.5M for the deluxe package. Sauna, jacuzzi, bbbj cim, massage, nuru massage and another bbbj cim to finish. Massage was so good I nearly fell asleep.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd love to give this place a try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review. will check it out next time im in hanoi