Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : 143 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 143 Marrickville Rd

Phone : 0410 022979

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $130/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, rimming/tromboning, 69, FIV, DATY, FIA, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, a little bit of anal, CIM

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive, decent slim figure, nice B-cups, good legs, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - the definition of "full service"

My experience/comments : I’d seen Lily in reception last Wednesday and thought she looked OK, and I’d read a good review of her, so I booked her. This is a different Lily from the one I saw at Billy’s in October 2018.

When I turned up the Mamasan called Lily but then said that she already had a booking. I said “Not again” and told her that I’d booked Lily and thankfully she realised that I was the booking that she was talking about so Lily led me to the room.

Lily is reasonably attractive and was wearing a short black dress which showed off her nice legs.

We had a kiss and we both stripped and went into the shower and she gave me a good washing.

She then squatted in front of me, took a mouthful of the warm water and gave me a delightful blowjob while directing the water from the shower onto my arse.

Lily has a decent slim figure for her age – nice B-cups, an untamed but too hairy bush and lovely unblemished skin.

Lily dried me and I sat on the edge of the bed. Lily stood in front of me and we had some tongue wrestling before she licked my nipples and then squatted and sucked me again while looking up at me.

I had to lie down and she knelt between my legs for some more BBBJ. It was a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual with soft lips, good use of her tongue and no interruptions and she went reasonably deep.

Lily then gave my balls a good licking and headed further south so I turned over and knelt on all-fours with my head down and arse up.

Lily gives a great rimjob, pulling my bum-cheeks apart so she could really get her tongue in and I then guided her hand onto my cock for some tromboning.

I let this go on for a long time before turning over for some more BJ.

Next I asked for some 69. Lily was immediately moaning and I had a finger in her pussy. She then got pretty loud before squirming and pulling away for a breather and she wouldn’t let me touch her for a while.

There was some more BJ and Lily asked whether I wanted to fuck but we had plenty of time so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Again Lily went off immediately and I finger-fucked her while licking her clit.

She then pushed my head away and got me to remove my finger but mysteriously it was soon up her arsehole.

I lay down for some BJ while she stood beside me and I then got her to straddle me for a pussy-slide.

This was OK but nothing special so I soon said it was time to fuck and as she dressed me she said I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl which was OK but we didn’t get the rhythm right so I asked for some doggie and stood by the foot of the bed.

This was much better as Lily has a nice butt and was getting loud again. She also put her head down and stuck a hand back between her legs to play with my balls and this made it easy for me to stick a thumb up her back door.

I asked whether I could fuck her bum. She was uncertain at first saying “Too big” but I said I’d be gentle and she guided me in.

I went slowly but she was clearly not comfortable so I only got about halfway in and didn’t move much before withdrawing and lying down saying “You suck, I cum”.

Lily applied some lube and her combination of HJ and sucking soon got me close so I said “Suck me” and immediately came in her mouth.

She went on sucking me for a long while before I got her to stop and she went to the shower for a spit and a wash.

Lily returned to the bed and gave me a light massage while telling me that she was from Shanghai, has been in Australia for three years and works at 143 every day.

Time for me to shower and the Lily helped me to dress before I went back to reception. It was clearly busy in there today as the day room was empty and two blokes entered while I was going down the stairs.

Lily might not be the most cheerful and engaging of WLs but she still gives great service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review brother
    Good rate with many extras
    Thanks for sharing bro