Thread: Mimi a Singaporian delight

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mimi a Singaporian delight

I decided to try a new girl I saw in the hallway last week while on the job doing some work at this shop.
    I called and booked Mimi for one hour and very glad I did.
    Mimi is about 35 ish and is 162 cm with a slim very nice body and legs.
    She reminded me of Stephanie of 533 but perhaps a size larger.
    Mimi had previously worked in another capital city and is new to Sydney and has been there one week.
    After my shower we embraced and my cock was immediately hard just from looking at her hot little body and she has the softest lips.
    I sat on the edge of the bed and Mimi was very turned on when I sucked on those nice boobies and nipples.
    We then lay down where Mimi commenced a very sensual licking of a few parts of my body and legs and then after five minutes started a very sensual BBBJ.
    Her mouth is just the softest and sexiest and I was close to cumming and she went pretty deep.
    I was admiring her absolutely perfect arse in the mirror and thinking that this was going to be a good session.
    Mimi was happy to suck me for as long as I want and after ten minutes I needed to get inside that pussy.
    So she doms me and then climbs on top and she has a pretty tight pussy and I said to take it slow so I don't just blow right there.
    She is on top fucking me slowly and leaning down kissing me and then she is fucking me and I had to get some action and I held her up and fucked her fast for two minutes and yes she liked it so we alternated like this and I was occasionally sucking on those boobs.
    I did this for ten minutes and then suggested some scissors action and again her pussy was clamping onto me and really felt good and Mimi said she was really loving the feeling of me fucking her slow and deep.
    Also she has a perfect set of legs and I was looking at them the whole time and my cock was very hard.
    I changed the angles a bit throughout and we fucked like this for 20 minutes and she was in no hurry for me to finish.
    I just loved the sensation of the deep slow fucking and Mimi did as well.
    It's funny that at the start she said to take it easy on her as she does not like to fucked really hard so I did that and then tested the waters.
    Throughout the session I fucked her hard in short bursts at each position and she was really enjoying it.
    So now I want some missionary to finish off and I was leaning down tongue kissing and going slow and then elevate up and go a bit faster and each time she looked excited and urging me on.
    I always check that the girls are ok with everything I do as the last thing I want is to make them uncomfortable.
    Towards the end of the session I asked if she would like a fast pounding to finish and after the ok I went for it and fucked her stupid for a moment and we both came with some intensity.
    We cleaned up and Mimi said she really enjoyed it and wants me to come as a regular and I will because she is lovely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR bro. How much is the total damage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG4LYF View Post
    Nice AR bro. How much is the total damage?
    $150 per hour and that is her in the website photo.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    $150 per hour and that is her in the website photo.
    Good rate
    Thanks for your information
    Thanks for sharing

Shop Owner
    Chatswood 350 (Club 350)
    • 0410 716 666
    • 350 Penshurst St North Willoughby, NSW 2068
    • 10am–12am / 7 days

http://chatswood350.com/

Full Service

30 minutes -
    $100.00