LONG time lurker here, rarely ever do I post, but Hinata deserves her flowers.

I Saw Hinata and 100% would return. She has an elegant slim body and a beautiful face, a playful and sexy attitude with a real GFE vibe.

Physical:
Smooth soft silky white skin, very slim lightweight build but still has shape where it's needed! Delicate angel of a face that Is amplified 100x by her warm welcoming attitude. B cub perky boobs with the sexiest nipple that gets nicely erect to the touch. Her pussy is smooth, sweet taste and omg so tight!

Vibe:
This was the real winner, she makes your visit worthwhile, and does the little things that you don’t get from the cold attitude ones. Combine this with her naturally beautiful face and body, it was an absolute win.

Overall experience:
As always YMMV. Saying that though, she was an absolute pleasure to be with, physically and mentally. She looks amazing in the many different sexual positions we fucked in. Her BBBJ is surprisingly good for such a sweet innocent-looking girl (HOT), with great eye contact and playfulness all throughout. LOVE DATY and her moans were subtle and subdued and built up as I got to work!

Shoutout to the management here. There was a mix-up with the first girl but the management came through and set me up with an amazing woman!