Thread: TT

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

TT

So I have been on&off punting over the last few years, but what brings me back to this unique hobby is the TT. It is something unique and different that combines the pleasures of a massage, the risqueness of the experience and the joy of what is to come.
    My last truly memorable ones are over a couple years old now; the first with C****** at Stanley St who wouldn't go further beyond 2P, but the TT was heaven on Earth for me. The second is M*** at Acqua who truly seemed to enjoy herself and her job. Both I believe have moved on.
    So was wondering if anyone else knows the pleasures of a current or past TT master?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree. TT is the best part of the massage for me. Which brings to mind another unpleasant VIP experience. A terrible massage with NO TT. Which is surprising, as I had the girl in my notebook as "good TT". My regular has gone home for a holiday, yes, we all know who. Miss her already.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is what has been said before and is the excitement of legit massage shops, where wandering hands get closer and closer. Will she touch it or not. Then, oops, an accidental touch. So erotic.