Thread: [ MAC ] C Bella

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar

[ MAC ] C Bella

C Bella Chinese masseuse, 28 yrs old
    $150
    60 mins

Finally dipped my toes today. Called Angela in the morning asking for anyone available on my preferred time. I asked for any Westerner but was told there's only chinese as an option. So Chinese it is. Arrived the place and buzzed in. Angela asked me what massage I want and off I go in the bedroom. Prior to this there's another masseuse sitting in the other room she looks South American, Brunette, I was told I can only have here for half an hour to which I declined. I forgot to ask her name.... Bella came in with all smiles. With recommendations from this thread I didnt waste no time and asked for " extras " to where she replied NO FS, which is fine. I was testing the waters so whatever is offered I'll take. I wanted to be in the " Good Books " with Angela I supposed for a return factor spoiling. Anyways I told Bella I am expecting to be " spoilt at least 3x " to which she happily replied you can do 4 if you can.

Round 1: Sensual touches with Bella blowing in my skin. Great sensual domination, I like it. I asked if she can lick my nipples while doing this to which she obliged. That was part 1!

Round 2: Bella put some oil and started massaging my plums occasionally pressing lower where my prostate is alternating with an oily handjob. I asked if I can do spanish so this is where Round 2 finished... on her nice perky breasts.

Round 3: Combination of nipple licking + Oily hand job, Double handed handjob back to licking nipple back to spanish with a combination of her rubbing the head of my member on her nipples! Part 3 done....

Round 4: Unsuccessful... I didnt wanna push it so I opted for a massage, at this stage we only have about 15 mins. We chatted while she's giving me a massage. She mentioned to try other masseuse next time to which I replied I will. She then finish off with rubbing me with a hot towel.

Funny thing happened as I was walking down the stairs... Angela messaged me saying Bella told her I was looking for extras and Angela told me I should have been honest to what I wanted so she can recommend the right girl for me to which I replied, I was new so didnt know what to expect but promised I will next time. I asked here if she can save my number and she told me just message her next time if I want some good recommendations.

Over-all It was a pleasant experience. Relax and fun. WIR? YES. I will try the popular Westener masseuse for sure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gerogieboy, the South American was Marcella. Awesome body and worth a punt but does like to churn through the lads with 30 mins sessions. I usually manage to wrangle my way to 45 mins and always leave with a smile on my dial after seeing Marcella. I think I may have just missed you today, I'll DM you.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Gerogieboy, the South American was Marcella. Awesome body and worth a punt but does like to churn through the lads with 30 mins sessions. I usually manage to wrangle my way to 45 mins and always leave with a smile on my dial after seeing Marcella. I think I may have just missed you today, I'll DM you.
    Yeah pocket rocket looking South American. 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Yeah pocket rocket looking South American. 👍
    Not Marcella then.

Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Not Marcella then.
    She was seated so hard to tell the height, I can only estimate, but I DM amigo hardcore and he can confirm if it was Marcella when he's ready 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was seated so hard to tell the height, I can only estimate, but I DM amigo hardcore and he can confirm if it was Marcella when he's ready ��
    What colour hair?

Brunnette if my memory serves me well, her skin is Olive/Pale. Not your typical South American light brown skin, moreso Whiter me thinks. I should have asked her name, Damn it! LOL I'll msg Angela. 😂

Banned
    $150
    60 mins

Finally dipped my toes today. Called Angela in the morning asking for anyone available on my preferred time. I asked for any Westerner but was told there's only chinese as an option. So Chinese it is. Arrived the place and buzzed in. Angela asked me what massage I want and off I go in the bedroom. Prior to this there's another masseuse sitting in the other room she looks South American, Brunette, I was told I can only have here for half an hour to which I declined. I forgot to ask her name.... Bella came in with all smiles. With recommendations from this thread I didnt waste no time and asked for " extras " to where she replied NO FS, which is fine. I was testing the waters so whatever is offered I'll take. I wanted to be in the " Good Books " with Angela I supposed for a return factor spoiling. Anyways I told Bella I am expecting to be " spoilt at least 3x " to which she happily replied you can do 4 if you can.

Round 1: Sensual touches with Bella blowing in my skin. Great sensual domination, I like it. I asked if she can lick my nipples while doing this to which she obliged. That was part 1!

Round 2: Bella put some oil and started massaging my plums occasionally pressing lower where my prostate is alternating with an oily handjob. I asked if I can do spanish so this is where Round 2 finished... on her nice perky breasts.

Round 3: Combination of nipple licking + Oily hand job, Double handed handjob back to licking nipple back to spanish with a combination of her rubbing the head of my member on her nipples! Part 3 done....

Round 4: Unsuccessful... I didnt wanna push it so I opted for a massage, at this stage we only have about 15 mins. We chatted while she's giving me a massage. She mentioned to try other masseuse next time to which I replied I will. She then finish off with rubbing me with a hot towel.

Funny thing happened as I was walking down the stairs... Angela messaged me saying Bella told her I was looking for extras and Angela told me I should have been honest to what I wanted so she can recommend the right girl for me to which I replied, I was new so didnt know what to expect but promised I will next time. I asked here if she can save my number and she told me just message her next time if I want some good recommendations.

Over-all It was a pleasant experience. Relax and fun. WIR? YES. I will try the popular Westener masseuse for sure.
    You are a naughty boy for not expressing your true intentions. Lol. If you want extras you need to tell Angela. 😆 Surprised Bella mentioned it to Angela. You wouldn't expect MLs disclosing details of their sessions to their mamasans unless the customer was misbehaving or rude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brunnette if my memory serves me well, her skin is Olive/Pale. Not your typical South American light brown skin, moreso Whiter me thinks. I should have asked her name, Damn it! LOL I'll msg Angela. ��
    Probably the Chilean girl. Doesn't sound like Marcella

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You are a naughty boy for not expressing your true intentions. Lol. If you want extras you need to tell Angela. 😆 Surprised Bella mentioned it to Angela. You wouldn't expect MLs disclosing details of their sessions to their mamasans unless the customer was misbehaving or rude.
    Crazy mama Angela has got a habit of questioning of both punter and girl about the quality of service provided and tips received.

I am sure Angela asked Bella about the session n all and then reached out to curiousgeorge.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    On the contrary, I think me & Bella had a good time. Angela messaged and called me after the session. I did actually said when booking I want a masseuse that's ' Open minded ' I didnt say I want extras as Im not sure what's the etiquette at MAC prior. In other news I called another shop today this time asking for Open minded masseuse that offer ' extras ' ... Mamasan's reply was ' Darling I think you are looking at the wrong place ' LOL so yeah. Gotta be careful.

On the contrary, I think me & Bella had a good time. Angela messaged and called me after the session. I did actually said when booking I want a masseuse that's ' Open minded ' I didnt say I want extras as Im not sure what's the etiquette at MAC prior. In other news I called another shop today this time asking for Open minded masseuse that offer ' extras ' ... Mamasan's reply was ' Darling I think you are looking at the wrong place ' LOL so yeah. Gotta be careful.
    This is a standard reply on phone but it changes quickly when you are at the premises. If you have CBD style massage added on WeChat - it very clearly says that "do not ask many questions and I cannot recommend girl" but when you enter the premises you can ask as many questions you want :-)

Banned
    Punters have to realise that shop owners or mamasans are hesitant to state over the phone that their girls can do extras. They don't have DA to provide FS or particular sexual services. If someone calls them then how do they know it's not someone from the council checking up on them. I guess if you're in the shop or visit a shop regularly then you may get more detailed information about the girls from receptionist or mamasan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angela is in the know.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Question: how much do you normally pay for extras

$150
    60 mins

I’m trying to ask on the one managing the wechat but she’s not answering me. So if I book for an hour how much would it cost me to add all the extras. A breakdown would be nice. Thanks fellow punters