Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : 143 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 143 Marrickville Rd

Phone : 0410 022979

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $130/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, Spanish, rimming/DD/tromboning, 69, DATY, pussy-slide, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Curvy, big tits, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Great service for $130??? You bet.

My experience/comments : I think I must have become addicted to passive smoking ‘cos this morning I had an urge to revisit Billy’s Pussy Emporium, so I called and booked Lisa.

I saw Lisa back in 2018 and each time I’ve seen her in reception since then I’ve thought I must book her again.

No problems with the booking this time and Lisa was waiting for me when I arrived so I paid and she led me to her room. (For some reason hers is one of the worst rooms in the shop – and takes some doing.)

Lisa was wearing a very sexy and revealing short, beige, see-through cocktail dress with no back and open down to her navel at the front – no bra and black knickers.

She was soon hugging and kissing me and we then stripped and went to the shower for a quick wash.

Lisa has a curvy figure (not fat but pleasantly cuddly) with large breasts and a trimmed bush. I discovered that her trademark tatt on her left breast must be a stick-on because it wasn’t there today.

Onto the bed and after some more kissing and a brief catbath, Lisa got down to what she does best.

It was an excellent BBBJ with plenty of saliva, lovely soft lips, no teeth, no tissue-breaks and great tongue-action. And the only interruptions were when she occasionally flicked her tongue over my shaft and balls and some Spanish as she squeezed my cock between her tits.

We’d got off to a quick start so I lay back and enjoyed this for a good while before Lisa started tickling my arsehole. I moaned in appreciation so she pushed my legs in the air to head further south but I turned over onto all-fours to improve her access.

It was a brilliant DD rimming with lots of cock-stroking and she sometimes pulled my cock back between my legs to suck it some more.

Again I let this go on for ages before lying down and asking for some 69.

Lisa was soon moaning and squirming and she pulled away for a breather just before I would have had to get her to stop because her hand-work was getting me too close.

After some more BJ, with Lisa asking whether I wanted to cum in her mouth, I got her to lie down for some DATY (but no FIV was allowed). She asked me to go gently and she soon went off saying “I cum, I cum” before pushing my head away.

I lay down again and got Lisa to straddle me for a pussy-slide but it was soon too much and I had to say “We fuck”.

She dressed me, applied some lube and asked that I fuck her so she lay diagonally across the bed for some standing mish (with more DFKing).

I tried to delay the inevitable but after a while I had to withdraw and remove the condom for the finale.

Lisa was still lying down so I stood over her and she said “You do, I suck” and I tossed myself off and came in her open mouth. She then sucked me until I had to get her to stop and I lay down to recover while she showered.

Lisa gave me a light massage while we had a chat and she confirmed that she worked for a while at 429 Pitt St but the prices they charged were too high. She was also, for about one week a couple of years ago, at 64 Taren Point as Sara. She asked how I knew so I told her that they still had photos of her on their websites, which surprised her so I had to show her on my phone.

There was no rush to get rid of me but I was knackered so I showered, dressed and departed a few minutes early to give her a bit of a break before her next booking.

That’s three visits to Billy’s in a week and on each occasion I’ve received a thorough rimming. My arsehole hasn’t been this clean for years!!!!

Banned
    Rimming and DFK later…. Nothing like getting your own back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she still as good looking as the photos on TP64?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    Is she still as good looking as the photos on TP64?
    Girls, in the middle of a working day, never look as good as in the photos when they've just got dolled up and they pose in the most advantageous positions.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good write up....

In one of the old forum post, brother steven seagal absolutely love her. I specifically remember he wrote when he was waiting for a room, Lisa sit on his lap and he was already fingerling her to dripping wet!!

I think she was already in her 40s in the days of Burwood No1.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did Lisa charge extra for CIM?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    Did Lisa charge extra for CIM?
    Unfortunately Lisa has left 143 Marrickville quite some time ago.
    No roster can be found in this premise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hendryguy View Post
    Unfortunately Lisa has left 143 Marrickville quite some time ago.
    No roster can be found in this premise.
    Had she left for good? Which girls offer similar level of service to Lisa are there now?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Annie was a good find at 143, apparently on a “long” holiday but not sure if she’s coming back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Similar service to Lisa = Jessica/Lily (both maybe more than 40th age)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks. As long as their service is good, I would like to see them.