Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ML stopped my massage to give a customer a quick HJ

Senior Member(無間使者)

ML stopped my massage to give a customer a quick HJ

Had the most bizarre occurrence yesterday.

Was getting a good massage session in with a regular ML of mine, and just about 5 minutes before the flip a customer comes in the shop.

The ML was the only one working so she stopped the masssage and left the room to tend to the new customer, now im pretty used to this, it happens.
    Usually they would tell the new customer they're busy and to come back in 15 minutes, or to wait in a room, the usual.
    However this time, my ML came into the room and said that she will be back in 2 minutes, and motioned with a pineapple in her hand that she was going to give a HJ to the customer in the room next door.

I was pretty shocked, but im not in a rush i guess. I nod and she smiles at me saying thanks and quickly ducks off into the room next door.
    Well i wasn't going to lie there naked in my thoughts so i got up and was about to get my phone and i hear her washing her hands.
    A minute later she was back in the room and back to massaging me. She told me that the guy was a quick cummer, lol yeah no joke!

For my cooperation i was rewarded with part 3 at part 2 prices, so not a bad trade i guess?

Thought i'd share this experience to add to the story pool.

Banned
    I was once inside a ML in a shop. The door knocked and mamasan told her there was a client wanted to view her.

she pulled out and put on a dress without the undie and went out. A few minutes later she was back and told me the customer would come back half an hour.

Well that's the way a Chinese shop operated with reduced staff. There was only her and mamasan in the shop.

I didn't get a discount and hadn't gone back to that shop again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I was once inside a ML in a shop. The door knocked and mamasan told her there was a client wanted to view her.

she pulled out and put on a dress without the undie and went out. A few minutes later she was back and told me the customer would come back half an hour.

Well that's the way a Chinese shop operated with reduced staff. There was only her and mamasan in the shop.

I didn't get a discount and hadn't gone back to that shop again.
    Another cracker story from the chief purveyor of BS, I suppose he is mildly entertaining

Believe it or not, these sort of things do happen in massage shop, pretty sure I have included the event in one of my earlier reviews? In the old forum !

There was a shop on Kings Street Newtown, from the other end of 501, this one was opposite the Station. Up the narrow stairs on the first floor. It was called Posh Newtown after it changed ownership shortly after back then .

There was a famous and popular milf, Rose or something. We were in a session. Then the NTI young girl next door asked for help as her client wanted a HJ but the new girl either didn’t know what to do or just not ready on her first day or whatever? So my milf ML apologised and asked me wait for a few minutes , speaking in Mandarins, I was relaxing in her capable part 1 and wasn’t in a rush so why not. Or was she Thai, really can’t remember.

The milf went out and took care of business for the young ML and came back to me to continue.

Didn’t think she gave me any discount or special extras , but the session was a good one.

Similar situations had happened else where to me as well, The old Stanmore and SL too ?

Banned
    Yep it has happened to me during one of the few doubles I have had , where one of the girls disappeared for 15 mins, but as far as Sibon is concerned he lives in his own little fantasy world, don't encourage him.....

Banned
    One shop I went to had walls thin as anything. You could hear practically everything.

Once I was with a regular ML and she was giving me a hard time saying I was calculative as I was from Hong Kong which I was not. Another ML next door heard it and burst out laughing as she thought it was funny. They had a short conversation over the wall.

I think my finger was busy with her below and I didn't know what the other man was doing with his ML next door.

I might want the love making to be romantic and intimate but the ML just treated it like another job and I was just another man lining up for her service. It was a wake-up call indeed.

I try to go to places when it likely isn’t going to be busy like in the mornings or mid afternoons. I hate the thought that in about to get touched up by a pair of hands that were on someone else’s Johnson in the last 5 minutes

Im trying not to sound selfish… but you are kinda paying them for their time that is part invested by your money but also your time. The best they could do is give you undivided attention. I dno maybe that’s just me. I sort of lose interest of being there if one is always leaving the room or answering the shop phone

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A few years back, I used to get massage from a MILF TCM ""doctor" in Chinatown. She was quite skilled and could get me relaxed very quickly.

One day, partly through the session she got a phone call and excused herself, saying she had to do something upstairs (an office) and would be back in a couple of minutes. I just lay on the table, and a few minutes later I heard to door open, a few footsteps and the massage restarted. After a short time it became obvious that there more than 2 hands at work, and when I turned around there were two young chicks ready to give me part 2.

Apparently, they were her "assistants", and I got it all for the standard "consultation" fee.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman88 View Post
    I try to go to places when it likely isn’t going to be busy like in the mornings or mid afternoons. I hate the thought that in about to get touched up by a pair of hands that were on someone else’s Johnson in the last 5 minutes

Im trying not to sound selfish… but you are kinda paying them for their time that is part invested by your money but also your time. The best they could do is give you undivided attention. I dno maybe that’s just me. I sort of lose interest of being there if one is always leaving the room or answering the shop phone
    I agree 100%. This is why I prefer places where the mamasan is taking care of the front end of the shop and the girls are at the back attending to your needs. Who wants a girl running to see who has come in (during your paid session) and then returning to your room getting undressed again? Not me. Seen it occur a few times and it surely eats into your time with the girl forgetting that she wasted some time with a new customer answering his queries. Best to go where the girl is with you for the whole session except when she has to get a warm towel or shower at the end after a good workout. 😃

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was ballz deep in a ML one time when the doorbell rang. Turned out it was her BF turning up early to pick her up. She had to get dressed quickly and shoo him away so we could finish.

Never date a ML.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This has happened to me few times.
    I had a ml who isn't the owner but acted as mamasan and if it's too busy and the door bell rings she would get dressed to head out and let tell the customers to come back later.

However there was this time I booked for ml however it was double booked or something cause when I came there she was working on someone else and it would take long. So She got me into the waiting room and asked do I want extras? I replied yes and she offered me a bbbj at the waiting room while her customer is already in the room. What was funny another ml came out to see what's going on and saw me getting a bbbj out in the open and yelled out "wtf!" Then went away.
    I didn't last long and cim.

Another time I was with ml and similar to OP. She was giving me a massage then bbbj when another customer arrived with booking. So another ml comes into my room while I was laying on the bed getting bbbj and she starts talking in Chinese. I wasn't sure what's going on but I just laid there while the bbbj ml mumbled and shoo the ml intruder out. I didn't come, she stops and told me she'll be back. But in the mean time she gets the other ml to come in and gives me a massage instead
    Strangest moment I experienced but I guess to them it's normal.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    This girl reminds me of that scene in Goodfellas with Henry Hill/Ray Liotta running around like crazy. She is so multitasking. Got so many things on the boil at the same time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    the ML just treated it like another job and I was just another man lining up for her service. It was a wake-up call indeed.
    This is the reason why we shouldn't be too touchy feely with MLs and WLs. It's just a job for them. Once you walk out the door they're the same like those working in a dreadful 9-5 job - they wish they can just quit their jobs without going through financial hardship. Those who did would be really glad that their pussies are able to take a break.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Another time I was with ml and similar to OP. She was giving me a massage then bbbj when another customer arrived with booking. So another ml comes into my room while I was laying on the bed getting bbbj and she starts talking in Chinese. I wasn't sure what's going on but I just laid there while the bbbj ml mumbled and shoo the ml intruder out. I didn't come, she stops and told me she'll be back. But in the mean time she gets the other ml to come in and gives me a massage instead
    Strangest moment I experienced but I guess to them it's normal.
    Similar thing happened to me in 533 Willoughby years ago. I was banging Betty in missionary and mamasan walked in to have a conversation with Betty while I was concentrating on cumming. After mamasan left, Joye walked in looking for her bong and started an argument with Betty, accusing her of stealing her bong. Again I was in a middle of trying to enjoy having my dick inside Betty. Then Joye asked me if I want to do a double mid session. I didn't have extra cash so I declined.

I really don't understand how can these people have conversations mid sex. Even in an orgy you would be busy looking at another couple banging while you bang your partner instead of talking as if you're in a cafe lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This happened to me on Thursday at 647. I’d spent an hour with Lily which is usually pleasant and amusing but totally absent any sexual satisfaction.

I had plans elsewhere and Lily was booked for 2 hours from 6:30 to 8:30. But she was fucking relentless in trying to lock me in for an all night psychedelic dance party ( again, pleasant and amusing but potentially lacking any sexual contact at $150 an hour for the 12-16 hours Asian milfs are rendered unable to return to work by Albert Hoffman’s great contribution to mind expansion. Shop bosses imvariably holding financially responsible the blameless customer just in the wrong room when things peak and go uniquely weird in brains just not suited to being suddenly blown.

Now I loathe her colleague Lola who took me for $600 bucks in 4 hours a couple of months ago while waiting for Lily. I am ashamed to admit by using every trick in mug- punter playbook. Not one single minute of the very very simple and undemandimg sexual services i specified when buying the hour.

Lily starts pushing me to just forgive and forget and give Lola another go.. because then we can have a kind of rolllng double until dawn.

MEANING: I’m offered a room for 8 hours and get whichever of the two girls that no customer actively fucking at the time. So if I’ m balls deep in Lola (impossible - because her pussy has an auto lock -set to fire right on the inch mark ) and a customer wants her she will go do him if requested and sub-in LilI for the duration. And in reverse and back again and so on.

They deadly serious thinking I’d be stoked about endlessly getting a few more strokes every half hour into 2 continually refilled or freshly topped off bareback queens.

As a compromise to avoid outright refusal i say I’ll give Lola one hour first. If she meets my one simple service in that hour i’ll negotiate some kind of party involving both of them.

I specify service required is to sit next to me, clothed, and in between lungfuls convince me she gets my strong feeling about that $600 she owes me..,

Then this…

Hour paid
    I sit alone on bed 10 mins
    Lola comes back and says there is a half customer must do…one who she knew was in the shop waiting for her the whole time.
    I roll eyes and say .. well we were only talk for the hour anyway so go do him and we’ll start the when you are back and showered.
    Lily arrives to explain actually there is only 40 minutes left because boss counted the time i sat in the room trying to figure what they were saying.
    But don’t worry because Lola will work really hard in the time left after 30 min customer gone

Which was 10 minutes…

All of this cause of the potential for a $200 discount on 8 hours with Lily later that night.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    These are the greatest punt stories I've sever seen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delf0z View Post
    These are the greatest punt stories I've sever seen
    Actually it had also happened at Rockdale day before. During a 4 hr booking I’d made with an unwell WL friend who i never fuck following her being assaulted in front of me by a tweaker customer her boss forced on her.

My thinking buy her 4 hours to ignore all customers but still get paid - while we caught up after many months.

Somehow in that 4 hours one lucky young man in the waiting room got a $50 handy on one trip to the bathroom. And somewhere during preparations for lunch a valued regular customer who turned up announced got a solid 30 minute pump while i was distracted telling some other story here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ah now this is what possibly happens when the ML is gone for 10 minutes in my 1 hr session, whislt me just lying face down wondering what am I doing here. I shoulf have stayed more in this forums. I am learning quite a lot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guess your not a favourite then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Guess your not a favourite then
    Thinking you are any WL’s “favourite” is probably more dangerous than a 36 hour bender bareback fucking every single Lady in B12, Spring House, 99 Annandale, and 47 Sydenham for at least an hour each.

I have been told more than once that this “ Race to the Bottom” challenge has been achieved by punters several times infection-free.

I don’t know anyone, myself included, who hasn’t ended up regretting (usually financially) picking up the “I’m Special To Her” delusion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast