Had the most bizarre occurrence yesterday.

Was getting a good massage session in with a regular ML of mine, and just about 5 minutes before the flip a customer comes in the shop.

The ML was the only one working so she stopped the masssage and left the room to tend to the new customer, now im pretty used to this, it happens.
Usually they would tell the new customer they're busy and to come back in 15 minutes, or to wait in a room, the usual.
However this time, my ML came into the room and said that she will be back in 2 minutes, and motioned with a pineapple in her hand that she was going to give a HJ to the customer in the room next door.

I was pretty shocked, but im not in a rush i guess. I nod and she smiles at me saying thanks and quickly ducks off into the room next door.
Well i wasn't going to lie there naked in my thoughts so i got up and was about to get my phone and i hear her washing her hands.
A minute later she was back in the room and back to massaging me. She told me that the guy was a quick cummer, lol yeah no joke!

For my cooperation i was rewarded with part 3 at part 2 prices, so not a bad trade i guess?

Thought i'd share this experience to add to the story pool.