Thread: J MINA - brand new 19yo running on 100% PURE INSTINCT, ENERGY and ADRENALIN

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J MINA - brand new 19yo running on 100% PURE INSTINCT, ENERGY and ADRENALIN

I have had a lot of super keen amateurs over the years, but Mina has shot to pretty close to top of the list.
    Totally amateur. Totally super keen. Totally adorable.
    So sweet and so cute but at the same time such a sex maniac.

LOOKS and BODY
    Mina is only 19 and from a place near Osaka.
    She is a very pretty girl. Not just cute but really pretty too.
    Such a beautiful smile .
    She is around 155 cm and very nicely built.
    Not skinny, not chubby, somewhere in between.
    Perky B cup boobs (almost C cup), and nice round meaty and firm bum.
    Bald pussy, all shaved.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Zero experience. Genuine first timer.
    She saw an add on the internet in Japan, contacted Ginza and caught a plane to Sydney. Such a brave young girl!
    Very genuine girl with no routine or method or system or anything.
    She just goes on pure energy and adrenalin, and horniness.
    She is a totally unique combination of very sexual but at the same time very sweet and cute.

DFK and DATY
    The most aggressive DFK I reckon I have ever had.
    Zero technique. She just puts all her power and feeling and energy and goes for it 110%.
    It’s so real and genuine and sexy as fuck!
    She loves DATY and again responds with total genuine feeling.
    I don’t think she even knows what FOAM is.

BBBJ
    Again. No technique or method.
    Mina just wants to please and make you happy and make you like her and she tries everything she can to do it, makes up stuff as she goes along and tries to do what you ask her to do for you.

FUCKING
    Mina is a sensational fuck!
    Totally genuine girl who is horny and loves a hard cock inside her and is also super keen to please.
    I had to adjust our positioning and rhythm a few times due to her lack of experience combined with her super keenness to please.
    Her DFK while fucking is the most intense you will ever have.
    Very tight, but very keen too, and with a bit of lube and her own juices flowing it’s all good.

ROUND 2
    Mina is super horny and Mina is super keen to please so of course she is up for a round 2. She is the one who asked for it.

OVERALL
    If you like professional girls who know what they are doing then Mina will not be your type.
    Mina is totally clueless - that’s her greatest weakness and that is her greatest strength.
    She just goes on instinct and feeling and energy and adrenalin.
    She is just a very naturally sexy girl, and also very naturally sweet and cute.
    Enjoy this girl bros. Give her pleasure and let her give you pleasure.
    You will rarely meet a girl like Mina. She is a gem of the most rarest and precious kind.
    Be aware that she is young and new and inexperienced and treat her with kindness and respect and a bit of guidance and she will totally amaze you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so what is her actual cup size ? website listed D

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noname13131 View Post
    so what is her actual cup size ? website listed D
    As I said in my Report Mina is between a size B and a size C cup. Definitely not D cup.
    Wearing a push up bra she can look like a D-cup.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How would you rate her communication skills? Seems like she is willing to do as you wish but wonder if it was hard to get that across to her. Sounds like a real gem find though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She cancelled on me. So missed out. I went for new girl but I was able to go back to my absolute fave Hayami

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    She cancelled on me. So missed out. I went for new girl but I was able to go back to my absolute fave Hayami
    Any reason given? I'd hate to experience the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Any reason given? I'd hate to experience the same.
    She was sick cancelled for the day. Or do they said

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Mina: Ginza

She's fresh, young and just 19. You have to take the lead as she's new to the industry. Told me she won't be staying long.
    Despite problem with english she was very cooperative and obliged to do her part well.
    She missed to do BBBJ(didn't ask as well) and could improve on hygiene part.
    She's a nice girl..treat her well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi all, I saw Mina first booking yesterday and she is a little gem. Very passionate kissing which I love straight into groping sand pussy fingering and she was so wet already. Undressed her and myself and started to dine away and she loved it. Sliding up to kiss some more then back down to the delicious little bald pussy. I struggled to get 2 fingers inside and I thought how will she handle a larger cock. But handle it she did!! Many positions. She is very eager. Her BJ was only fair and not BBBJ as she had a loose wire in her mouth from her denture. Which scared the fuck out of me when she started to suck. So back to fucking. She is a delight. We had a good laugh about her mouth even through limited English. I thought I had let her down by not making her cum. But she said you good you make me cum. I said when she said when doggy. Realised when the damn buzzer went off that we didn’t shower to start such was the passion. Would I return. Fuck yes. And I will