Thread: Annerley Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Annerley Massage

649 Ipy Rd - Anybody been - assuming PRC prok chop.
    Appreciate 4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been a few times over the years. Most recent visit was about 2 months ago. Filo girl S****. Good time and standard pricing but limited options up to 3p.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    649 Ipy Rd - Anybody been - assuming PRC prok chop.
    Appreciate 4FoW2
    Never been but might have some relevant info?
    Angel’s, Loganholme, very dim lighting, greeted by a blonde haired Asian, face was loaded with makeup, difficult to work out an age bracket? Anyway, took a punt, chatty enough, said she worked a few shops, one day a week….one of those shops was at Annerley, close to Woolworths?
    Massage was average, after 20 minutes, the flip. Offered the full menu, said she was the best in the game, opted for 3 pineapples….pay up front. Took her kit off, had the body of a marshmallow. The experience was horrible, truly awful. Couldn’t look at her, refused to touch her…..just closed my eyes and wanted not to be there. After 10 minutes of misery, she obviously sensed I wasn’t close to finishing? Out came the glove!!! Fukk that….I was outta there!!!

Korean, early 40’s, more tyres than Michelin man.
    Maybe one day a week she’s at 649 Ippy Rd….that’s close to Woolworths?
    I’d rather lick a 240v live wire ….than endure that experience again!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now thats really taking 1 for the team Thanks Bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    Never been but might have some relevant info?
    Angel’s, Loganholme, very dim lighting, greeted by a blonde haired Asian, face was loaded with makeup, difficult to work out an age bracket? Anyway, took a punt, chatty enough, said she worked a few shops, one day a week….one of those shops was at Annerley, close to Woolworths?
    Massage was average, after 20 minutes, the flip. Offered the full menu, said she was the best in the game, opted for 3 pineapples….pay up front. Took her kit off, had the body of a marshmallow. The experience was horrible, truly awful. Couldn’t look at her, refused to touch her…..just closed my eyes and wanted not to be there. After 10 minutes of misery, she obviously sensed I wasn’t close to finishing? Out came the glove!!! Fukk that….I was outta there!!!

Korean, early 40’s, more tyres than Michelin man.
    Maybe one day a week she’s at 649 Ippy Rd….that’s close to Woolworths?
    I’d rather lick a 240v live wire ….than endure that experience again!!!
    I feel physically sick now, happy Friday all!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she works in Plumera massage in annerley. forgot what name she goes by but is the only korean there. wanted 3 pines for nude hj with money upfront and with 5 mins on the clock. I got up and left immediately.

Stalkingbutler
    Walked in, walked out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    Sounds like Mi** she works at a few southside shops. She is a wannabe Korean but really PRC
    There is a lot of them. Many claim to be Taiwanese but actually PRC. You can find them at the popular shops too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've seen the blonde at Plumeria. Massage was decent, but she giggled about me having my jocks off and while there was TT, there was no offer. Am now happy she didn't

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson View Post
    I've seen the blonde at Plumeria. Massage was decent, but she giggled about me having my jocks off and while there was TT, there was no offer. Am now happy she didn't
    Hate when MLs move between shops and change their names. Recently went to TT and was disappointed....i remembered seeing this ML as Aqua and didn't like her, and would never go back but then she surprised me at TT as they advertised her a new to the industry..which was all....bollocks. shes viet and great massage and TT but as soon as you pay she cant wait to get out of there..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Hate when MLs move between shops and change their names. Recently went to TT and was disappointed....i remembered seeing this ML as Aqua and didn't like her, and would never go back but then she surprised me at TT as they advertised her a new to the industry..which was all....bollocks. shes viet and great massage and TT but as soon as you pay she cant wait to get out of there..
    hmm.. doesn't she use the same name at aqua & TT ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by macsnuggets View Post
    hmm.. doesn't she use the same name at aqua & TT ?
    I am chasing her all over town to whichever shop she is available? I didn't know she had different names though. Maybe she was just tired that day and was avoiding the hordes of regulars.