Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nympho WL’s

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nympho WL’s

Simply put, which WL’s (or perhaps ML’s) you have seen who are genuine nymphos ? current or retired.

Not talking about those who provides great services (or should I say performances), or those who you feel “clicked” with & had chemistry - but the ones who got you thinking if she was there to get herself off instead of you.

To name those who came to my mind now:

Porya @ MOC (gone)
    Joan @ 5* (gone)
    Mona @ 90 Hotham Pde (gone)
    Amber @ Ginza (not sure recently)

Banned
    Shouldn't Indonesian Angel from 42G be in this category?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mai at Mali Mali Thai

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Mai at Mali Mali Thai
    Yep, she really gets going, I did a couple of reviews a while ago, I managed 2 shots with her in an hour, not easy for an old cunt like me, lately I have been seeing an awesome ML exclusively who ticks all the boxes for me........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You guys are funny

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Simply put, which WL’s (or perhaps ML’s) you have seen who are genuine nymphos ? current or retired.

Not talking about those who provides great services (or should I say performances), or those who you feel “clicked” with & had chemistry - but the ones who got you thinking if she was there to get herself off instead of you.

To name those who came to my mind now:

Porya @ MOC (gone)
    Joan @ 5* (gone)
    Mona @ 90 Hotham Pde (gone)
    Amber @ Ginza (not sure recently)
    Porya, isn't that bloody ten years ago??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And how many WL’s can you name from 10 yrs ago? That’s how special she was.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a regular girl once from an Inner West shop. She’s no longer working and it’s a long time since I’ve seen her.

From the first 2 hour relentless but sensibly paced (for my age) fuckfest the day I met her she was in my Top 10 sexual encounters of all time. But pretty well booked unless I planned a week in advance.

But I managed at least 1 x 2 hour session every week. And each one surpassed the last by a noticeable extent. She just logged every little new detail about my body did in response to every new little thing she did. I was trying to do my part by reading her body - but apparently I’ m illiterate so she kept holding little 2- minute instructional breakout sessions until I got each new expectation perfected.

She had told me from the get go that she didn’t think the job too bad since she’d loved sex since 14 and was kind of making up for a few lost years in the Chinese sexual wilderness that is having drunken, gambling, far older husband with a mistress.

She was cool in that she’d keep insisting i give her selected colleagues an hour or two before seeing me. She’d say they were her friends who “deserved me”… but there’s a few ways to interpret it.

Anyway while meeting these obligations i was in the shop enough to get a feel for just how much she fucked. I’d say many days it’d be something like 2x 1 hr bookings with regulars, up to 5 x 20 minute relentless ram-jobs, and 3 hours with a tweaker.

But I’d often only be able to get there for the last booking before closing time and I’d always think i’d been levelled up yet again. I’d have to really have my game on each time out of real fear of a dissapprovimg and unsatisfied lady.

So I was leaning towards an authentic nympho ..which I’d always thought were mythical.

But one regrettable day where I lingered too long i heard through the walls three separate but indistinguishable rendotions of the soundtrack of unbelievable sexual ecstacy i thought i was the conductor too each week…

My enthusiasm taperered and i focussed on working through the continualy updated “to-do” recommendations she kept giving me. And rather than a nympho I just rated and respected her as the consumnate professional and we drifted into a celibate friendship outside the shop a bit.

Until i got to witness all the unpaid and enthusiastic fucking she made an effort to get even after a 12- hour day of back-to-back pile-driving by short-time , stealthing , and never tip knuckle-draggers.

Final judgement comes down pretty heavily on a genuine nympho in the end.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    I had a regular girl once from an Inner West shop. She’s no longer working and it’s a long time since I’ve seen her.

From the first 2 hour relentless but sensibly paced (for my age) fuckfest the day I met her she was in my Top 10 sexual encounters of all time. But pretty well booked unless I planned a week in advance.

But I managed at least 1 x 2 hour session every week. And each one surpassed the last by a noticeable extent. She just logged every little new detail about my body did in response to every new little thing she did. I was trying to do my part by reading her body - but apparently I’ m illiterate so she kept holding little 2- minute instructional breakout sessions until I got each new expectation perfected.

She had told me from the get go that she didn’t think the job too bad since she’d loved sex since 14 and was kind of making up for a few lost years in the Chinese sexual wilderness that is having drunken, gambling, far older husband with a mistress.

She was cool in that she’d keep insisting i give her selected colleagues an hour or two before seeing me. She’d say they were her friends who “deserved me”… but there’s a few ways to interpret it.

Anyway while meeting these obligations i was in the shop enough to get a feel for just how much she fucked. I’d say many days it’d be something like 2x 1 hr bookings with regulars, up to 5 x 20 minute relentless ram-jobs, and 3 hours with a tweaker.

But I’d often only be able to get there for the last booking before closing time and I’d always think i’d been levelled up yet again. I’d have to really have my game on each time out of real fear of a dissapprovimg and unsatisfied lady.

So I was leaning towards an authentic nympho ..which I’d always thought were mythical.

But one regrettable day where I lingered too long i heard through the walls three separate but indistinguishable rendotions of the soundtrack of unbelievable sexual ecstacy i thought i was the conductor too each week…

My enthusiasm taperered and i focussed on working through the continualy updated “to-do” recommendations she kept giving me. And rather than a nympho I just rated and respected her as the consumnate professional and we drifted into a celibate friendship outside the shop a bit.

Until i got to witness all the unpaid and enthusiastic fucking she made an effort to get even after a 12- hour day of back-to-back pile-driving by short-time , stealthing , and never tip knuckle-draggers.

Final judgement comes down pretty heavily on a genuine nympho in the end.
    Such a unique post. Thanks for posting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Such a unique post. Thanks for posting.
    I really hope this weird inappropriate oversharing thing stops soon. But thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys are living the dream. I haven't had a girl come home with me or invite me to hers from a shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    You guys are living the dream. I haven't had a girl come home with me or invite me to hers from a shop.
    I so want to tell you the story of the girl doing her first week in an inner-west 24/ 7 FS shop who just invited herself home to my place after I had 3 hours with her. I was extending hour-by-hour and when it came to the 4th she just said “let’s go to your places . I don’t want to work more tonight” .

I assumed she’d clean me out in some scam but she assured me it was 100 % non-business. And we went to my place, had a great time, fucked a lot, and then she left, insisting she pay her own UBER.

I can’t really give the details - partly because there is no way I look good in this episode no matter how much I spin it.

However, let me assure you, over the following few months and in terms of cash, hassle, grief, and strife with her and other ladies in that shop - that was the most expensive party I ever had.

And it’s clear the total bill is still not settled if I ever venture back to that shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Mate, there's no such thing as a nympho WL.. unless you pay the $$$, then they are the best actresses in the world and they can't live without you (ie.. your hard earned $$$).

Don't chase a dream that doesn't exist outside of your own imagination... money is the Spanish Fly of the WL and the more you give, the more "nympho" they are and they will indulge in your misplaced fantasy as long as your money lasts the distance..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    I so want to tell you the story of the girl doing her first week in an inner-west 24/ 7 FS shop who just invited herself home to my place after I had 3 hours with her. I was extending hour-by-hour and when it came to the 4th she just said “let’s go to your places . I don’t want to work more tonight” .

I assumed she’d clean me out in some scam but she assured me it was 100 % non-business. And we went to my place, had a great time, fucked a lot, and then she left, insisting she pay her own UBER.

I can’t really give the details - partly because there is no way I look good in this episode no matter how much I spin it.

However, let me assure you, over the following few months and in terms of cash, hassle, grief, and strife with her and other ladies in that shop - that was the most expensive party I ever had.

And it’s clear the total bill is still not settled if I ever venture back to that shop.
    Hey mate I’m actually curious to know more. What on gods green earth happened there?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Hey mate I’m actually curious to know more. What on gods green earth happened there?!
    I’ll give you a few more details on this first encounter with ‘Mongolian Lily’ by PM in due course.

Banned
    One thing I probably missed in my journey thru life... A nympho... Would have met a few, but I would not have been able to keep up... To busy focused on holding my beer upright, don't spill a drop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Yep, she really gets going, I did a couple of reviews a while ago, I managed 2 shots with her in an hour, not easy for an old cunt like me, lately I have been seeing an awesome ML exclusively who ticks all the boxes for me........
    I think there are 2 mali mali right? Which shop you talking about ? You know which days she work ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    I think there are 2 mali mali right? Which shop you talking about ? You know which days she work ?
    Mali Mali at Chatswood, used to work Sunday and Tuesday, give them a ring.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Someone here would probably remembered Dreamgirls Sigrid or by other names working elsewhere. She was unrelenting from the moment i stepped in the door and doesn't allow my bro to even have a rest

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This bring me memory back to when I saw a two wl at tp64 that have wanted to come back home with me. both came to my place and one of them I came back to hers. Very rare that this happen but it does happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast