Thread: Sunnybank thai

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sunnybank thai

Has anyone visited Pimpaka in recent months? Any feedback appreciated - trying to line up a session for next week.

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...i-Massage.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visiting this afternoon, will update afterwards

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Commination was easy via txt. Agreed on a time and she returned her address and instructions.
    Followed her instructions and her garage door opened for off the street parking.
    She looks similar to the body in her photos. Very nice ass and nice boobs.
    The massage room is upstairs in one of the bedrooms. Nice little room with a/c and mirrors.
    I paid $180 for the nude 1 hour option so once the $$ was handed over we both got undressed and I got on the table.
    The massage was good and she really worked on the right areas. While being massaged I was invited to play with her legs.
    Was asked to flip and she straight away started oiling up and rubbing all the right areas. After 5 to 7 mins of a CBJ she finished me off with a HJ with alot of spit.
    After a quick clean up I was offered a shower or an extra 5 min head massage which I took her up on. Very Good
    WIR = Yes
    VFM = Ok

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review, thanks mate. Have tee-d her up for mid week 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been also thinking of teeing up a visit. How would you rate her looks? Is she also 38 as her ad says?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been wanting to tee up a visit for some time. How would you say her looks are? Is she also 38 like her ad says?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks are ok. I would say slightly older than 38 but her body is nice and firm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was there more on the card for your potential next visit? I will give this a go in the next few weeks if I have time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would you recommend the 30 min or 1hr option? Big price difference to be fair. Some girls only happy to do the fun stuff for an allocated amount of minutes regardless of the length of the session