Thread: Punting partner - young, fit, chill

Junior Member(有D料到)

In search of a punting mate

Along the lines of softdrink’s post below - I’m looking for a few punting friends/partners - just to go to shops with, have sessions either separately or together, either one watching, sharing a girl - just whatever. Punting has been too solitary for too long for me, wouldn’t mind exploring all Sydney has to offer with a mate.

Ideally in your 20s or early 30s. Would probably like have a phone call/video call to see if we get along, or meet for a drink. Message me in the thread or DM and let’s chat!

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    my recommendation, if money is no object, Find a Sugar Baby that is open minded and go to those private swingers party together.

There's one in Annandale every Friday & Saturday. 😉 Our secret spots its called. There's one on Saturday, if you think you can be an APPROVED single Male go for it! 🤜

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Older white bloke but experienced with this and can show you or others the ropes. Not into mm. Dm if interested

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

sounds great -

Hey hey - i work in the city too young asian guy never really tried that would be interested to give it a go.

Send me a private msg or we chat me blikemike.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Youngish dude here, would be good to trade tips and notes or chill over drinks about punting. Drop a msg.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 12093487o View Post
    Along the lines of softdrink’s post below - I’m looking for a few punting friends/partners - just to go to shops with, have sessions either separately or together, either one watching, sharing a girl - just whatever. Punting has been too solitary for too long for me, wouldn’t mind exploring all Sydney has to offer with a mate.

Ideally in your 20s or early 30s. Would probably like have a phone call/video call to see if we get along, or meet for a drink. Message me in the thread or DM and let’s chat!
    I’m in my early 20s been doing the punting thing for about a year. I’d be keen to meet up for some drinks and have a chat and see where we go from there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks everyone who replied and who DMed - and @Lucerys you need to post a few more times before I’m able to DM you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interested as well, but not sure how to dm you, I think I need to post a few more times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dydx View Post
    Interested as well, but not sure how to dm you, I think I need to post a few more times.
    @dydx Yep, tried DMing but you’ll need to post a few more times before that function opens up. Cheers