Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Shirly Gomez - Glebe

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    10-09-2022
    Posts
    1

    Shirly Gomez - Glebe

    Anyone been with her at all? Photos look unreal but a bit too good to be true especially for the price:

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...t/ShirlyGomez/

    Let me know legends

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    24-02-2022
    Posts
    79
    Almost made a booking till she created a two tier service . What was the much higher cost was her now standard vanilla service.
    Pass

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    12-07-2014
    Posts
    263
    If the photos are real and her bio is real then $450/hr pse with a 19yr old Latino sounds more than fair. Toftt happyhippo and let us know.

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-09-2022
    Posts
    2
    She has an SB profile with 1 testimonial
    https://scarletblue.com.au/escort/shirly-gomez

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    19-03-2012
    Posts
    44
    Google her number and you will find reviews elsewhere.

  6. #6
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    24-02-2022
    Posts
    79
    Problem with SB the never publish any negative reviews. Iíve posted a couple of positive reviews with instant success yet the only respectful negative review went pending for ever and ever

  7. #7
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    01-11-2022
    Posts
    1
    Been with her. Pics are real.
    Place a bit run down, might share it with some others, not too sure.
    She was very robotic. Of course girls do this for cash, but most of my experiences there seem to be some enjoyment from their side, but not with her at all. I couldnt even finish due to her indeference so cant recommend it.

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-11-2022
    Posts
    14

    Shirly Gomez - Glebe

    Saw her once. Paid 450 but she is not worth it. She does not understand English, very mechanical and does not give the impression that she is doing it willingly. Extremely beautiful and real photos in SB.

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-11-2022
    Posts
    14

    Not worth it

    Agree 100% with Johncena22. She is expressionless and does not understand English. Not worth a visit

  10. #10
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-11-2022
    Posts
    2
    i had more enthusiasm and passion from my fleshlight than her "PSE experience" i couldn't even cum with how robotic and half arsed everything was. She is sharing the unit with 2 more Colombian girls.
    I wouldn't recommend.

  11. #11
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-11-2022
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Limpoh View Post
    i had more enthusiasm and passion from my fleshlight than her "PSE experience" i couldn't even cum with how robotic and half arsed everything was. She is sharing the unit with 2 more Colombian girls.
    I wouldn't recommend.
    Wished you saw this thread before. I posted a negative review on ScarletBlue, but those buggers donít publish a negative review .

  12. #12
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    04-10-2022
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtym View Post
    Wished you saw this thread before. I posted a negative review on ScarletBlue, but those buggers don’t publish a negative review .
    Of course they don't. Yeah I've heard the same about this one in terms of service.

  13. #13
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-10-2020
    Posts
    200
    A lot of South American girls are like this. You're paying for the privilege of fucking a hot latina woman. Service level is usually shit, even if you pay more.

    Real arrogant princesses, particularly the younger girls. It'll be $250-$500 worth of dissapointment.

    The slightly older milfy ones tend to provide a better service.

  14. #14
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    24-02-2022
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    A lot of South American girls are like this. You're paying for the privilege of fucking a hot latina woman. Service level is usually shit, even if you pay more.

    Real arrogant princesses, particularly the younger girls. It'll be $250-$500 worth of dissapointment.

    The slightly older milfy ones tend to provide a better service.
    100% I agree
    I saw Kim Prada before she bloated her rates and it was a very ordinary experience

    Saw this Milf

    https://punto.com.au/nsw/sydney-latino-escorts-ariana

    In 2020 and it was dynamite! She even ignored the time up bell and just wanted to keep banging

  15. #15
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    04-10-2022
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    100% I agree
    I saw Kim Prada before she bloated her rates and it was a very ordinary experience

    Saw this Milf

    https://punto.com.au/nsw/sydney-latino-escorts-ariana

    In 2020 and it was dynamite! She even ignored the time up bell and just wanted to keep banging
    She looks good. Thanks for that. Might hit her up & write a review.

  16. #16
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    24-02-2022
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    She looks good. Thanks for that. Might hit her up & write a review.
    Unfortunately the number is now not in use (Iíve tried many times) last she and other Latin girls were hosting at a house in Arncliff off forest road either view st or wardell lane

  17. #17
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    04-10-2022
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Unfortunately the number is now not in use (I’ve tried many times) last she and other Latin girls were hosting at a house in Arncliff off forest road either view st or wardell lane
    Yeah I tried 2-3 times as well. Oh well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •