Thread: LUCY BUTTERS - VFM PSE in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar

LUCY BUTTERS - VFM PSE in Sydney

Lucy Butters

$600 PSE

60 mins

Contacted Lucy on a whim. I was looking for value with the most intensive service list. Contact with her was easy and straightforward. Her incall is in Pyrmont so parking can be a challenge. Her apartment is in an old building ( more into this later ). Services I enjoyed includes:

- Light Kissing ( I think she started drinking prior to meeting me so I didn't partake with DFK )

- Nipple licking and sucking on her ( she has a nice enhanced breast but Im not a big fan of enhanced ) so on to the spoiling me instead

- BBBJ ( in the couch first to relax my nerve for a bit ) then I ask her to bend over for

- DATY ( ate her for a bit, her pussy is pink and taste so good ) just the way I like it

- BBBJ again but this time we moved into the bedroom.

- RIMMING/DD on me with enthusiasm.. I never had a WL rim me with enthusiasm like Lucy did, she makes this " yummy sound " while drilling my arse which makes the experience so good... this is where ROUND 1 concluded.

- after a few minutes we are ready for Round 2 and COWGIRL was the desired choice

- moved to DOGGY on the side of the bed, she is quite tall for me with her wearing what seems to be a high heels boots, so this position is a bit awkward for me so back to RIMMING

I have to say Rimming and tromboning is my favourite so the rest of the session was spent with me getting spoilt 2 more times with these. In hindsight was kicking myself I didnt try Anal, I didnt realised/forgot that its on offer as well. Over all I would rate the session 10/10 for the PSE value for money and enthusiasm.

Back to the Incall... Now this is an observation and not at all a reflection of her services which is by the way BEST VALUE for PSE in my books. In my opinion repackaging herself would do her good by moving to a more modern apartment. For me the WL's incall is a reflection of a " privilege " we punters get to enjoy in addition to the services provided, an upmarket incall location adds up to that feel of " privelege " but I guess doing so will also put her cost higher. Like I mentioned I cant fault her services as a matter of fact when I was leaving I forgot my manners because of how I felt about the incall and just want to GTFO of there but she being the nice person that she is wanted to kiss and hug before I left the door which is a nice sweet gesture imho.

WIR? probably not if the INCALL is the same. Outcall perhaps but that would put the cost on par with say Jessica May or other younger WL so there's that....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had Lucy a while back now when she was still living in Bondi. She was great value. She is always drinking though. But service was good and she let me fuck her ass and throat fuck her. It's been a long time so can't comment on her now but she was solid back in the day

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This woman? Does she have zero gag reflex and allow cum in throat?

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    This woman? Does she have zero gag reflex and allow cum in throat?
    Im not sure... But given the services list with the " NO holes barred " mantra I reckon she can do throatpie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    I had Lucy a while back now when she was still living in Bondi. She was great value. She is always drinking though. But service was good and she let me fuck her ass and throat fuck her. It's been a long time so can't comment on her now but she was solid back in the day
    yeah the drinking part I didnt like either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Lucy Butters

$600 PSE

60 mins

Contacted Lucy on a whim. I was looking for value with the most intensive service list. Contact with her was easy and straightforward. Her incall is in Pyrmont so parking can be a challenge. Her apartment is in an old building ( more into this later ). Services I enjoyed includes:

- Light Kissing ( I think she started drinking prior to meeting me so I didn't partake with DFK )

- Nipple licking and sucking on her ( she has a nice enhanced breast but Im not a big fan of enhanced ) so on to the spoiling me instead

- BBBJ ( in the couch first to relax my nerve for a bit ) then I ask her to bend over for

- DATY ( ate her for a bit, her pussy is pink and taste so good ) just the way I like it

- BBBJ again but this time we moved into the bedroom.

- RIMMING/DD on me with enthusiasm.. I never had a WL rim me with enthusiasm like Lucy did, she makes this " yummy sound " while drilling my arse which makes the experience so good... this is where ROUND 1 concluded.

- after a few minutes we are ready for Round 2 and COWGIRL was the desired choice

- moved to DOGGY on the side of the bed, she is quite tall for me with her wearing what seems to be a high heels boots, so this position is a bit awkward for me so back to RIMMING

I have to say Rimming and tromboning is my favourite so the rest of the session was spent with me getting spoilt 2 more times with these. In hindsight was kicking myself I didnt try Anal, I didnt realised/forgot that its on offer as well. Over all I would rate the session 10/10 for the PSE value for money and enthusiasm.

Back to the Incall... Now this is an observation and not at all a reflection of her services which is by the way BEST VALUE for PSE in my books. In my opinion repackaging herself would do her good by moving to a more modern apartment. For me the WL's incall is a reflection of a " privilege " we punters get to enjoy in addition to the services provided, an upmarket incall location adds up to that feel of " privelege " but I guess doing so will also put her cost higher. Like I mentioned I cant fault her services as a matter of fact when I was leaving I forgot my manners because of how I felt about the incall and just want to GTFO of there but she being the nice person that she is wanted to kiss and hug before I left the door which is a nice sweet gesture imho.

WIR? probably not if the INCALL is the same. Outcall perhaps but that would put the cost on par with say Jessica May or other younger WL so there's that....

I must agree with most if not all of the above. I went to see Lucy a while ago and the incall is fairly old and rundown. I can already smell the carpets.

She was very tipsy when I booked her however had a great experience and included anal.

Looks wise not my type but I was close by and wanted to see her.

Good service with lots of passion and energy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thought I would just add my own experience with Lucy for anyone looking to see her after reading OP's post.
    I seen Lucy last time I was in Sydney, just before covid lockdowns hit. I had been eager to see someone else, but she was unavailable, sadly. So seen Lucy on a whim, had never experienced a PSE booking before, so thought why not. Try it at least once. Booked for 2 hours.

Lucy was exactly like her pics, she has a nice body. I suggest checking her Twitter if you want to see more than what she has on her adverts. Arrived sober, as opposed to most other reviews I see of her. But didn't last long, we got through a bottle of red and a bottle of white wine pretty quick.
    She has a really strong smoker's breath, taste of ciggys is strong when kissing, be warned if you don't like the smell of ciggys on someone's breath, I certainly am not a fan.
    For those anal lovers out there like me, she is a great girl for this. Enthusiastic and seems to genuinely enjoy it.

Overall, the sex was pretty good, nice body and doesn't mind at all when giving her a rough anal pounding. I wanted majority of the booking to be anal, she happily obliged.
    Personality wise, we didn't click. Small talk was kind of uninteresting and flat. Just not compatible in this regard, sadly.
    She does love to drink, as pointed out in most of her reviews you see. And must smoke about a pack a day or something. Obvious cons for some people.
    WIR? Good sex, nothing else. So no. I want intimacy and good connection, which I didn't get. So will likely stick with GFE bookings in future. If you like PSE style bookings, she's a good choice to consider.