Lucy Butters

$600 PSE

60 mins

Contacted Lucy on a whim. I was looking for value with the most intensive service list. Contact with her was easy and straightforward. Her incall is in Pyrmont so parking can be a challenge. Her apartment is in an old building ( more into this later ). Services I enjoyed includes:

- Light Kissing ( I think she started drinking prior to meeting me so I didn't partake with DFK )

- Nipple licking and sucking on her ( she has a nice enhanced breast but Im not a big fan of enhanced ) so on to the spoiling me instead

- BBBJ ( in the couch first to relax my nerve for a bit ) then I ask her to bend over for

- DATY ( ate her for a bit, her pussy is pink and taste so good ) just the way I like it

- BBBJ again but this time we moved into the bedroom.

- RIMMING/DD on me with enthusiasm.. I never had a WL rim me with enthusiasm like Lucy did, she makes this " yummy sound " while drilling my arse which makes the experience so good... this is where ROUND 1 concluded.

- after a few minutes we are ready for Round 2 and COWGIRL was the desired choice

- moved to DOGGY on the side of the bed, she is quite tall for me with her wearing what seems to be a high heels boots, so this position is a bit awkward for me so back to RIMMING

I have to say Rimming and tromboning is my favourite so the rest of the session was spent with me getting spoilt 2 more times with these. In hindsight was kicking myself I didnt try Anal, I didnt realised/forgot that its on offer as well. Over all I would rate the session 10/10 for the PSE value for money and enthusiasm.

Back to the Incall... Now this is an observation and not at all a reflection of her services which is by the way BEST VALUE for PSE in my books. In my opinion repackaging herself would do her good by moving to a more modern apartment. For me the WL's incall is a reflection of a " privilege " we punters get to enjoy in addition to the services provided, an upmarket incall location adds up to that feel of " privelege " but I guess doing so will also put her cost higher. Like I mentioned I cant fault her services as a matter of fact when I was leaving I forgot my manners because of how I felt about the incall and just want to GTFO of there but she being the nice person that she is wanted to kiss and hug before I left the door which is a nice sweet gesture imho.

WIR? probably not if the INCALL is the same. Outcall perhaps but that would put the cost on par with say Jessica May or other younger WL so there's that....