Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge to Sibon

Senior Member(無間使者)

Challenge to Sibon

I'd like to throw out a challenge to Sibon.
    You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with me and my partner, going from the continual disparaging comments you make in relation to us.
    So my challenge is: Come for a drive up the M1, or get yourself on a train. The payback for you is we'll take you to dinner at a very good restaurant and you get the opportunity to meet us, see where we live, our lifestyle, have a chat and tell us to our faces why you feel the need to constantly denigrate people you have never met.
    The challenge is there, lets see how you stack up face to face.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with me and my partner, going from the continual disparaging comments you make in relation to us.
    So my challenge is: Come for a drive up the M1, or get yourself on a train. The payback for you is we'll take you to dinner at a very good restaurant and you get the opportunity to meet us, see where we live, our lifestyle, have a chat and tell us to our faces why you feel the need to constantly denigrate people you have never met.
    Let it go , he's full of shit and a fraud, he has multiple accounts and I doubt he's even set foot in an R&T or brothel, not playing with a full deck............

Banned
    JusCruising why would you worry about people who write comments on the internet?

Why would you need validation from anyone on here? That seems unhealthy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just ignore him . The fact that you have to go out of your way to prove something shows he’s getting to you .

More things in life to focus your energy on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    JusCruising why would you worry about people who write comments on the internet?

Why would you need validation from anyone on here? That seems unhealthy.
    Certainly don't need validation from him, seeing if he's got the balls to put his money where his mouth is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    Just ignore him . The fact that you have to go out of your way to prove something shows he’s getting to you .

More things in life to focus your energy on
    Appreciate that, coming from nothing as a kid to where I am today, and being able to share that, gives me a very robust distaste of the tall poppy syndrome.

Banned
    You ARE seeking validation if his opinion matters to you

You want him to come and meet you and to have dinner with you and your partner, whoever she is. Who seriously does that with people on the internet? Who cares about what they think? If you do, that suggests that your sense of the soundness of your relationship is fragile in your own mind.

“To see if he will put his money where his mouth is” . That is the kind of thing that small boys say when they want a fight in the schoolyard. When you go there it says more about you than him (and not in a flattering way).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Can he choose the restaurant and does he get a happy ending?

Banned
    Thanks and No Thanks.

I would accept a challenge if it's a duel.

Either I die or you live.

And you may select your weapon of choice. Please note I'm a kendo master.

Let's have the fight under full moon in a marsh somehwere near Kushiro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Thanks and No Thanks.

I would accept a challenge if it's a duel.

Either I die or you live.

And you may select your weapon of choice. Please note I'm a Japanese sword master.
    I don't think your mum would let you travel on a train by yourself.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Maybe best to book two girls At Summerville room 1 top floor it has two massage tables plus showers in there ..can talk things over a masssge . Sibon definitely feel safer that way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I don't think your mum would let you travel on a train by yourself.
    And who would feed the fish while he was gone

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who need Netflix when we got aus99 dramas.

Would like a recap.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sibon doesn’t seem like the type of fella to pass up a free feed. Get permission from his mother and top up his opal card and it just might happen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Who need Netflix when we got aus99 dramas.

Would like a recap.
    You're better off with Netflix, Sibon and his many usernames are a waste of space........I find it amazing how a lot of the people on this forum fall for his BS.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You are awesome dude. You have made enough money to pay for a girl with a pretend thesis to hang out and have sex with you!
    You don't need to buy a guy dinner to get validation because you are legend......wait for it!..........................................dary! !!!

If I can choose the restaurant though I will tell you anything you want!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't take what anyone says, writes or proclaims on this forum seriously.

This is a world that deals in the fantasy, massive egos with wallets and paid sex...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I will challenge anyone on this Forum to a thumb fight, or rock paper scissors, or a pissing contest, or an arm wrestle, or darts, or billiards, or who can old their breath the longest, you fucken name the place and the time and I will be there. You cunts!

Banned
    I don't understand forumers meeting up for anything. Even for MMF sessions. I don't like seeing another bloke having a hard on, feels very awkward as you don't know if he's hard for the girl or actually hard for you. That's why they say in ancient Greece public nudity is allowed as long as you don't have a boner in public.

If you really want to fight, go to Ukraine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    And who would feed the fish while he was gone
    My Dad bought me an auto feeder. I used it when I went on a school camping trip.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast