Thread: Amanda - sexy seductive lady

Senior Member(無間使者)

Amanda - sexy seductive lady

I called in to 350 today and was told of a new girl just started and only here for a short time. She was busy with a customer who extended so I went for a short walk and came back.
    Amanda is mid 30's and very pretty face with light brown shoulder length hair and c cup naturals and firm sexy legs.
    She has a tattoo on her tummy and her skin was so soft and smooth.
    After my shower we lay down for a nice close hug and Amanda is playing with my cock and gives me a wipe and asks about BBBJ or covered.
    I opt for the BBBJ as usual and I have to mention that this girl can really suck cock and balls so nice and sexy.
    So many girls suck balls too aggressively to the point it hurts but Amanda knows her stuff and she was switching from cock to balls.
    She had me close to cumming a few times and this is rare for me to cum from a blowjob so I let her keep going for fifteen minutes.
    Amanda was making this sexy girly sound while she sucked me and it made me even more horny.
    I started sex in the side saddle position and really enjoyed just going slow with deep strokes and feeling her soft skin and watching her reactions.
    I kept this up for a good ten minutes and had to stop a few times due to me being close to cumming.
    It was getting to the last fifteen minutes of the 45 minutes session so I asked for missionary to finish.
    I started slowly and just leaning down close kissing her neck and enjoyed the intimacy for a while and then elevated up and went fast for a couple of minutes to completion.
    After our shower Amanda gave me a firm massage for the last five minutes.
    I enjoyed my time with her and will see her again before she finishes her Sydney work.

Shop Owner
    thanks for your review
    Chatswood 350 (Club 350)
    • 0410 716 666
    • 350 Penshurst St North Willoughby, NSW 2068
    • 10am–12am / 7 days

http://chatswood350.com/

Full Service

30 minutes -
    $100.00
    45 minutes -
    $130.00